BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Samba your not awful at all.

Right can I please have a rant.... P is being a total dick again today and has gone awol again. I am so upset he has done bugger all to help and gone out with all the money that was supposed to be here to repay the debts he ran up due to drink (£600 ish) he had paid back £150 but had £135 here and that has gone. I am so disappointed in him and the thing that makes me most cross is I can't have a temper tantrum, a bottle of wine or a ciggy as someone has to be responsible and do the right thing, but do you know what I am so sick of that always being me. Krissi the doormat thats how I feel at the moment.

OK sorry about that!!

any chance of being able to sit with some schloer and some chocci and trying to relax ?
sending some masive :hugs:
i have a bucket load of bad jokes, if you want distracting?

i have for my evening snack Tortilla Wraps, Coke Zero, and M&Ms, curled on sofa with my blanket n pillows

I think I am far to angry for schloer and chocci xxx

K- your not a bad bump buddy & sorry to say but the worry & paranoia won't stop by that Saturday you'll have that for ooooooh the next 50 odd years lol x

M- it's horrible when your so hungry but everything makes your stomach flip x

Krissi- I'm sorry P is being a dick, what time did he come home? And what was his excuse? I honestly don't know how you put up with it because I would have walked a long time ago x. :hugs:

Krissi - :hugs: Did he come back? I know he's Charleigh's father, but you cannot put up with this forever. Tbh I would tell him not to come until he has been to rehab. It is not fair on Charleigh or you that he is doing this. You would be far better off being a single mother than having to deal with all this :hugs:

Reedy - How are you feeling this morning?

Missy, poshie and m2j - Hope youre all well xxx

Not too bad, feeling sick as usual but I'm ok x
How are you? X

today is a daytime sicky day - i cant tell tho if im feeling worse cos of cold or thumper
either way :sick:
missed poas today - how sad am i? i think i could POAS every day til a scan lol

Missy - Hopefully its all nice reassuring preggers symptoms :hugs:

yes n no - cos i cant decide if its cold or thumper...

can we fast fwd a few weeks please ?

He came home at 1:30am no excuse other than he is an alcoholic and guess what he has done it again today. Luckily I had asked mum to have charleigh so i warned him if he didnt do me the courtesy of calling or texting and letting me know what was going on i was packing all his stuff... he didnt so all his stuff is packed.

I know hes an arsehole but I am devestated how he can he care so little about me and more importantly his kids. So looks like i am a single pregnant mum.

aww sweetheart :hug: i know BnB is going down for a bit tnite for wrk, if you want to chat msn me - [email protected]

same goes to everyone else x

Oh hun Im so sorry that youre in this situation but honestly its not worth staying together because youre scared of doing it alone. Atm youre looking after a baby and a bloody adult who cant look after himself. Alcholism is a really selfish addiction and you dont deserve to have to go through this. He needs to help himself and want to get better.... but he wont help himself and he's not putting you through hell in the process. Yes its going to be fucking hard.... but it would be harder with him. You have a wonderful support network here, and I know youve got a lovely family that will help all that they can. Keep strong and show him you mean business, perhaps when he's out of rehab you might be able to start to build up a new relationship xxx I hope I havent spoken out of turn, and I know that I dont understand your relationship completely but I did have a alcoholic, drug addict father xxx

Krissi - :hugs: I agree with Kerry, your pretty much a single mum anyway seeing as he does nothing help out x thinking of you, it will be hard but you'll do it xx

So sorry he's letting you all down so badly, but there comes a point when enough is enough, you all deserve better.
I so hope the rehab helps him turn a corner & realise that his reasons for staying sober far outweigh his need to drink.
Hate to think of you alone in the house of an evening upset, huge huge hugs to you & charleigh :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->