BAW Club MONDAY

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning everyone!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Im looking for a joke of the day, will get it on here as soon as I find one!!

Morning girls. How was everyones weekend? I am just back from my blood test..so tomorrow is D-Day! so fingers crossed please girls. Ok now to busy myself until 2pm tomorrow :)

morning....

am soo tired today....went to to a party on Saturday, got home about 2pm....i'm not used to late nights!

lol buffycat it takes me weeks to recover from a night out these days! and to think i used to party all weekend and not feel the effects :rofl:

baby.love - Best of luck for tomorrow. Still got everything crossed! Did you have a nice weekend?

Hi Buffycat!!

Glad you had a mad one on saturday!! You have to let your hair down ever now and then. Looks like you must of had quite an exhausting weekend looking at your ticker!! :rofl:

Morning girls x
Hope everyone had a fab weekend x
I'm the same as you Buffycat was out saturday night didnt get in till 2am & still feel knackered :sleep:
I'm not up to these late nights anymore :rofl: too old
I bought some gorgeous new shoes from the next sale & they hurt my feet so much by 10.30pm I was nearly crying & wanting to go home x
I didnt get up & dance as much as I normally do but lasted till the end x
Woke up at about 10.40am then fell back sleep at around 11.30am & didnt wake up till 1.20pm :rofl:
I'm making the most of it bcus when babies come I wont be able to stay in bed that long x

i was the driver so wasn't drinking, however, OH took full advantage so wasn't capable of anything on Saturday! made up for it yesterday though!! :D

didn't get to the Next sale though.....:hissy: .......maybe not such a bad idea as i would have spent a fortune!!! trying to save some money at the moment....

Hi Reedy

Glad you too had a good weekend!!! Shame about the shoes hurting though, why do we women do it to ourselves???

Im getting dead excited.... this weekend I have Global gathering and on sunday going to see kylie. Hoping that I'll find out whether we have been sucessful or not before then.?!!?

Hope you have a fun packed weekend Sambatiki & fingers crossed for your :bfp:

I saw the shoes last week they were £40 but couldnt afford them so DH said he would treat me at the weekend & luckily I found them in my size in the sale for £20 :happydance:
I had worn heels all day too so think this is why my feet hurt so much x I love my new shoes too much not to wear them again

ooh fingers crossed - that would be a lovely way to start the weekend!
if you do though - will you tell people?

wonder if anyone would notice if i were to have a sleep under my desk?!

Buffycat - I will if I go to global gathering as its a dance festival so will tell a couple of close friends that are going. Just in case anything happens. But Im not too hopefully this month no signs as yet so not getting excited about it. TBH I won't be too disappointed if :witch: turns up as its only our first month TTC and I'll be able to enjoy global and kylie concert without worrying!! iykwim

Buffycat - go for it we'll give you a shout if anyone comes!!

Reedy - Shoes were a bargain!! I love the next sale!!

Morning Ladies

Wot a bunch of dirty stop-outs you are! :rofl: can't even remember the last time I stayed up after eleven o'clock!! :cry:

Baby.love - fingers crossed for tomorrow hun :hugs:

LOL - im with you on the shoe thing Kerry... why do we women do it to ourselves?? I must have 100 pairs & they ALL kill my feet! :rofl: (they look good tho!) :rofl: xx

Hi Nicky

Nice to see ya hun. Hows the 2ww going??? Any hair left??

Morning Nicky x
Did you have a good weekend? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"