BAW Club MONDAY

hi Nicky :wave:

i ordered some birkenstocks yesterday - the ultimate comfy shoe....half price from a shop in germany (internet of course).....

i tend to take my shoes off when at my desk as well! One of the other people in office, wears slippers!

:rofl: ha ha ha here I am sat at my desk with no shoes on!!!

Hi girls.... my weekend was even more boring than usual!! LOL - it's rubbish being on a diet coz we'd normally go out for a meal or a drink but Im not allowed BOOO!

Having said that... I've lost another 4lbs so thats a stone gone in 2 weeks!!

Kerry - Im planning to test on saturday 26th but my heart's not really in it this month TBH, im just going thru the motions with my cycle buddies coz we're all due to test next weekend, but I know I won't be pregnant. (my temps have been really low & we only BD'd once so it'd be a miracle if I was) xx

Hi Buffy

Oooo slippers is a fantastic idea!! LOL xx

Nicky - your photo does not scream out saying that you need to lose weight - you're gorgeous as you are!!!!

today on the ipod.....Dido

(or Dildo as my brother has nicknamed!!!)

Nicky - CONGRATS on the weight loss!!! Im rubbish at dieting. But TBH I can't be bothered too!! Im too lazy ha ha ha :rofl: Ive got my fingers crossed for you hun. Don't forget it only takes one!!

Buffycat - DF calls her that too!!!

Well done on the weight loss Nicky. I managed to lose a stone beofre the wedding then put it all back on while we were in Cyprus (for the wedding) so trying to get back in to eating better & exercise x

Aw thanks Buffy!

But unfortunately I am quite a lot bigger than I was when I got married (about 3 and a half stone to be exact!) xx

Morning Ladies

Wot a bunch of dirty stop-outs you are! :rofl: can't even remember the last time I stayed up after eleven o'clock!! :cry:

Baby.love - fingers crossed for tomorrow hun :hugs:

LOL - im with you on the shoe thing Kerry... why do we women do it to ourselves?? I must have 100 pairs & they ALL kill my feet! :rofl: (they look good tho!) :rofl: xx

Totally agree!!!

Babylove- have my fingers crossed for you big time! Good luck

Think i'm totally obsessed with shoes too.. selling a shedload of them on ebay to make way for new ones!

oh, that's happiness for you!

i put on about 3 stone after i got married 7 years ago, then i lost it all, then it crept back on.....i've lost 1 now, just have 2 to go.....eek!

how much have you got left to go?

well you've already lost a stone, which is brilliant I'm sure it wont take you long to get down to the size you want as long as you do it healtherly (thats so not how you spell it lol)
If you want something bad enough you'll get there x

Hey doc - Nice weekend????

Im off on a bike ride tonight!!

a bike ride? that's a bit energetic isn't it?!!!!

Ooooh I love going on bike rides but I havent got a bike :sad1:

I'm thinking of going away for a short break (friday to monday) anyone have any recommendations? (UK only & not too expensive) Preferably more countryside than city

Torcross in Devon is gorgeous.......or you could try Grantham in Lincs.....

got to go to a meting for a few hours....will speak to you all later though!

Hey doc - Nice weekend????

Im off on a bike ride tonight!!

Was working.. but oh joy it was SOOOOOOOOOOO quiet which is really nice. Pretty unusual to have a quiet weekend on shift so it makes a change...:happydance:

The weather is so perfect for a bike ride.. i was feeling similarly inspired to go for a jog in the park this afteroon too as i've the afternoon off...i just love the summer!!!!!!

How was your weekend??

see ya in while buffycat!!

I cycle 4 miles everyday during the week. But its not enough to keep the weight... I like food too much. Its sooo unfair as just over 12 months ago I was a size 8!!! Now Im 12-14!!! coz I eat too much :cake: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->