BAW Club MONDAY

Ooooh I love going on bike rides but I havent got a bike :sad1:

I'm thinking of going away for a short break (friday to monday) anyone have any recommendations? (UK only & not too expensive) Preferably more countryside than city

Have you thought of the cotswolds? or warwickshire? there are some lovely country bandb's which wont break the bank and not too far from leics... or have you thought about somewhere like aldeburgh in east anglia- it is beautiful and the sea is gorgeous....

I lost 2 and a half stone in stress pre wedding without trying too much and so far keeping it off but still want to be more active..

Samba. v impressed you cycle so much..i always want to but never manage to get the enthusiasm to cycle to work!!! HA ha.. i'm such a lazy cow!!!

Ooooh I love going on bike rides but I havent got a bike :sad1:

I'm thinking of going away for a short break (friday to monday) anyone have any recommendations? (UK only & not too expensive) Preferably more countryside than city

Have you thought of the cotswolds? or warwickshire? there are some lovely country bandb's which wont break the bank and not too far from leics... or have you thought about somewhere like aldeburgh in east anglia- it is beautiful and the sea is gorgeous....

Ooohh will have a look thanks Doc x

Reedy - I live in warks you could rent our cottage..... for a price!!! Self catering though :rofl: its really nice around here. You could always try broadway in the cotswolds. I never think of here as a holiday destination iykwim. Ohhhh warwick is really nice too and the castle is a lovely day out,

Doc - I only cycle so much because I don't drive. If I could drive I wouldn't be on a bike!! Im not surprised youve lost so much weight all the hours you work.

oh, that's happiness for you!

i put on about 3 stone after i got married 7 years ago, then i lost it all, then it crept back on.....i've lost 1 now, just have 2 to go.....eek!

how much have you got left to go?

I still wanna lose another 4 stone :cry: so i've got a long way to go yet!!

Im just rubbish at excercise! :rofl: my bike has been sat in the shed covered in spiders for years :rofl: xx

Nicky - Another 4 stone. Surely not you'll be a stick insect!!!

I wish!! LOL

No fear of me ever becoming a stick insect Kerry! If I lose 4 stone I will only be 1/2 a stone lighter than I am on my avatar (could still safely afford to lose another stone but I've never been that skinny so just being realistic!) xx

Its very quiet on here today is everyone doing the dreaded 'W' word
only 2 hours till hometime wahoo x

I'm really craving some chocolate but got to wait till 5.30pm to get some :sad1:

I just had a kitkat. *passes reedy some kitkat*

nicky - Just dont want to see you wasting away. How long have you been married??? I don't think we'll ever get married :cry: its sooo expensive

:hi: Ladies!

I'll be back at work tomorrow, but wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone. The :witch: came on the 17th so I'm patiently waiting for her to leave so we can :sex:

Afternoon girls :) thought i'd better poke my head in as i haven't been about much today. I have been so tired that i just cant concentrate. How is everyone? Hey Chris77 its good to see you x

Hi baby.love good to see you too! :hi:

Kerry, you'll get married! You can always go to a justice of the peace and then have a bbq or a small party at your house or a relative's.

Hiya chris!!

how ya been?? Missed you. Did you have a nice time away??? Are you officially TTC now the :witch: has come??

I really want to get married in our local church. The vicar there is my friends dad so I really want him to marry me!! :rofl: not literally though. I know it sounds really spoilt of me but I want the church, dress, flowers etc I am happy to wait awhile anyway.

just managed to have some lunch after a very boring meeting!

but i might go and raid the fridge for some chocolate!

Chris - nice to see you back - did you have a good break, and did you miss us?!?!?

Awww i wanted a big wedding, changed my name by deed poll instead :rofl: Although that was down to losing my dad, wouldnt be the same having anyone else throw me away. I tell you though was a hell of alot cheaper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->