BAW Club MONDAY

No less than 24 hours now and i am so nervous its silly. Still full of symptoms so will wanna know whats going on if they are neg, especially now it feels like someone stuck a couple of bowling balls to my chest :rofl:

baby.love - I never though about doing that. As it is important to me that a family has the same name. I know it sounds bad but I would rather wait and have the wedding we want rather than 1 that in a few years time we'd regret iykwim.

I get you hun, I was all up for the fairytale wedding but hey we are so madly in love it isnt an issue anymore, it was for a while but i lost my dad 9 years ago so used to it now.

baby.love - I really really really hope that its a :bfp:

we saved for two years for our wedding, and it was a perfect day for us........if that is what you want, then go for it. I wish that could do it all again (though without the expense!)

I know that that hotels are charging more and more now....a wedding i went to back in Feb, the meals were 75pound per head!

£75 a head! omg i would want Gordon Ramsey cooking it for that :rofl:

it was chicken, and rubbish service too! not much food either......we were going to go and get a mcdonalds at one point!

a wedding i went to a couple of years ago had a pig roast and a marquee - that was a fab do! (and probably cheaper too!)

We got married in Cyprus bcus it was so much cheaper than having a church wedding in the UK & it was an amazing day & one we wont forget. We had only the people we really care about with us & we had a party when we came back for all the people that didnt come (werent invited lol)
The sun was glorious & the views amazing I would def recommend an abroad wedding x

baby.love - I lost my dad too when I was 18. I really want my grandfather to give me away. So obviously I shouldnt leave it too long as he isn't getting any younger. I have got a step father but we aren't that close

Im not to fussed about having a big posh hotel anymore. https://www.handpicked.co.uk/opencms/sites/default/HPH/hotels/ettington_park/about/
thats the one I did want. But its f-ing pricey. I would be happy with marquee but even thats expensive. Id rather have a baby than a wedding though

that looks lovely !

fat guy gone home early - said he was tired!

tired?!?!?!? wtf?!?!!?!? he doesn't know the meaning of the workd !!!!! ggggrrrrr :growlmad:

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/43935-do-u-kno-if.html

Just read this post. Im shocked!!! Morning after pill. Shes not long had a baby!!

fat guy is stupid!!! ha ha ha :rofl: :rofl: you should put a couple of sleeping tablets in his drink and show him what tired really is!! :muaha: :devil:

God I can't believe how evil I am!! Must be all this waiting :rofl:

i feel evil too sometimes! maybe i should put laxatives in his coke tomorrow!!!

that thread you posted though.....makes you wonder......

I had to read it twice.

Im glad Im not the only evil person around!! :rofl:

Only 11 minutes away from my bar of chocolate. I can almost smell it :rofl:

Cant believe fat guy has gone home bcus he is tired :huh:
wish i could say that & go home I would have gone about 8 hours ago :rofl:

and there are people like us out here, really wanting a baby.........crying each month (well i do anyway) when :witch: arrives.......

fed up now.....think i might go home.....have fat world tonight as well (groan)

I missed everyone too, I really did!

Kerry, I don't blame you, it's nice to have all the frills. Yes, after the :witch: has departed we will officially be trying to conceive! :happydance:

I missed everyone too, I really did!

Kerry, I don't blame you, it's nice to have all the frills. Yes, after the :witch: has departed we will officially be trying to conceive! :happydance:

:happydance: :dance: :happydance: Thats brillant!!!

Welcome to the darkside!!! YEYYY!!!

Wow Kerry what are you doing on here at this time of day? is DF at work? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"