BAW Club MONDAY

Hi Chris

Welcome back hun & welcome to the darkside too Mwah ha ha! xx

UGH. I want to join the other side. What difference does a month and a half make?!?!?!?!?
DH is a bum!!
I am going to have to tell my boarder that when I get knocked up, I am going to need her to leave when I get to 6months. I was going to wait till I got pregnant, but DH wants me to tell her right away. I'm kinda avoiding the convo.

Hey Icrepka

Don't envy you having that conversation hun but it's gotta be done :hugs:

Don't worry tho... me & Kerry & all the girls are saving a seat for you over here on the darkside! :hugs: xx

I don't think it will be too bad. She knew when she moved in that it would be a very temporary arrangement. She is one of my best friends, and I want her to still be one when it's time for her to leave.
She had no intention of staying when the baby came anyway. She lived with her sister previously. Her sister is a single parent of four boys (one set of twins born in March). She has had enough of other people's kids.

Oh well thats not so bad. At least she has plenty of notice to find somewhere else tho xx

UGH. I want to join the other side. What difference does a month and a half make?!?!?!?!?
DH is a bum!!
I am going to have to tell my boarder that when I get knocked up, I am going to need her to leave when I get to 6months. I was going to wait till I got pregnant, but DH wants me to tell her right away. I'm kinda avoiding the convo.

I hear ya Icre. That was my whole argument as well. Oh just got an idea....you can have your boarder stay and you'll have a built in babysitter - no need for daycare. :rofl:

I don't think it will be too bad. She knew when she moved in that it would be a very temporary arrangement. She is one of my best friends, and I want her to still be one when it's time for her to leave.
She had no intention of staying when the baby came anyway. She lived with her sister previously. Her sister is a single parent of four boys (one set of twins born in March). She has had enough of other people's kids.

Oh never mind what I said up above. I didn't read this. :rofl:

:rofl: I think she would kill me if I suggested that :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"