BAW Club! :o( Monday

OMG! I've just realised my egg could be getting fertilised right now as we speak!!

Can't believe im obsessing already :dohh: my 2WW is gonna seem like a lifetime isn't it? :rofl:

xx

hum, wonder what time OH will be home tonight....i have slimming world, so it would probably make sense to :sex: beforehand.....you never know, i might lose a pound too!

:)

Buffycat - Thats is a good idea.

Also forgot to mention that I got preggers last time with me being on top!!! :rofl:

Buffycat - Thats is a good idea.

Also forgot to mention that I got preggers last time with me being on top!!! :rofl:

Really, that makes me feel better about yesterday's session when i jumped on top to finish DH off :rofl: Plus you definetely burn off more calories that way.

Loved your comment about the nuns. We are all terrible right now aren't we. They do say that you get more horny during ovulation, i'm definetely experiencing that :rofl: Come on 5:30 so i can go home and get (well you know what!!)

RE:- Getting horny around ovulation.......

Hmmmmmm Does that mean Im ovulating everyday :rofl: :rofl:

HIGH FIVE!!!! :rofl:

Reedy- i know they are all leaving!! I'm still wtt so will still be here for a while-but have been a bit naughty from time to time so just live in hope of miracles-so i'll still be here...

I moonlight on the ttc pages as well though...

GIRLIES I think we need to corrupt Doc aswell!!! :rofl: :muaha:
Although its sounds like it wouldnt take much to corrupt her!!

Doc and Reedy, i think that the BAW club should move to General Chatter that way none of us will feel bad for gatecrashing the wrong section.
Would hate to split up the gang.

Not much.. been super naughty recently!! Think i'll ask the hubby about us just outright ttc rather than half heartedly waiting sort of...

And as for the ovulating chat and horniness.. this is very interesting!!!!! My hubby better look out...:rofl::rofl:

I agree.. we are all in different situations..

Work sucks big time right now and i cant wait for today to be over!!!! Its a beautiful day outside and seems highly unfair being at work!!!!

O = horny!

i am so bored......on yet another conf call where there are a bunch of numpties wittering on about stuff they nothing about, and fat guy next to me is picking his nose...

wtf?!?!?!?

General chatter it is then (must try & find that before 2moro) :rofl:

I try to picture WTT as practice before the real thing & i plan on getting lots of practice in :rofl:

Today has gone really quick for me!! Its tuesdays I hate they seem to drag for me!!

Buffycat - Pass him some tissues!!! He's such a dirty old man!!!

he maons all day, and either eats or picks his nose all day!

i.e. he does no work!

anyway, just reading the daily mail newspaper.....apparently babies born in summer months don't do very well in GCSEs in later life.....

my birthday was march - don't think that falls into summer months!

Another reason for us to move to general Chat is that porkpie is now in first tri, so that's three different sections we are technically split up into now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->