BAW Club Thursday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

:cry: Sad today as I'll miss Reedy. But I understand that sometimes you need to take time out. Wouldn't it be lovely if she came back with a :bfp:!!

Here's the joke of the day.

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in a very sexy nightie. "Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So he tied her up and went off fishing.

Ha ha!!!

Will miss reedy too!!!!

I am hugely bored at work and liable to cry at any moment...

Reedy's post made me feel really sad this morning, I hope she comes back soon. How is everyone else? Well i definatly have got my visit from the :witch: so am so pleased my cycle is kicking back in... x

hee hee ! i like that one!

will have a look at Reedy's thread......

i'm back, and i am knackedered (and not because of :sex: either). I was in work from 8am on Tuesday, until 2pm yesterday....no sleep at all in that window.....

think i missed my most fertile day as a result of that :hissy: but yesetrday might have been good too....fingers crossed!

roll on the weekend!

Doc - I read your post. :hug: He'll come around hun.

Baby.love - Glad youre feeling positive. Best of luck for this cycle!!

Buffycat - I bet youre knackered. Hope that you managed to catch the eggy. Hoping to hear some good news from you in the next week or so. When are you going to :test:??

re :test: i do not know!

i even bought some of the first response buy one get one free deals from boots yesterday (hubby doesn't know obviously!)......i have another 10 days before :witch: and i'm not brave enough to test early!

so apologies for now, for all of my complaining over the next 10 days!

Morning girls I am bored to tears today too, I have NOTHING to do at all and the minutes are just dragging AAARGH!!!

hey golcarlilly.....are you at work today or home?

Hi tracy - Nice to see coming back more regularly!! yey!!

Buffycat - we'll just have to keep you amused for another 10 days! I promised myself that I wouldn't :test: early but technically Im now on day 29 of a normally 28 day cycle apart from 33 days last month. So justifying that way !! :rofl: Any excuse hey

mm, that's the difficult part. I was the opposite last month...26 days rather than 30....

i also have very bad munchies today....probably because i didn't have proper meals Tues or yesterday......

Afternoon All,

Having a bit of a mare at work today. Everyone is moaning and i feel like i'm sinking. Getting a bit stressed. so i thought i would come on here for a little while to have a break. Made a cuppa and just had a fruisli bar...yum!!!
I'm still a complete nutcase today. This 2WW is really getting to me. My bbs were really sore last night and i am definetely aware of them today also. I also have this lovely outbreak of spots on my face:hissy: there is only so much foundation can do. This was a sign for me last time, but i keep saying to myself "Don't be daft you stupid woman it's the hot weather".
I keep considering buying some of those first reponse 6 day early tests and test on Saturday, but then i think why waste my money i might aswell wait until mid next week and test.

Oh girls i am so pee'd off its untrue, i brought my son a remote control car on ebay and its not working :hissy: and now he keeps wanting to play with it!!! God i hate liars on ebay....

Owo - Sorry you are feeling crappy. Hope these are good signs!!!
Have you thought about getting some ebay cheapies?? PP got her :bfp: with them.

baby.love - You can complain through paypal. Or just email them they might be understanding

hiya,

Im at work.........rather be at home but heyho !! Bit worried, im still having a period ( 2wks now ), this happend to me in October lats year, they gave me tablets to stop and it eventually stopped in Jan 08. Then i didnt have one until May so on and so on !! Just thought id let it out !!

Other than that, the weather is sooooo nice,at the mo.....hope it lasts.

Nat xx

Good Morning Ladies :hi:

Man did we have a wicked thunderstorm last night! It started around 7:00, stopped around 8:00 and then started again at 10:30 when I was trying to go to sleep and didn't end until midnight. So, I'm quite tired today. And it's still raining torrentially (is that even a word?) floods, everywhere. This is like biblical rain. lol

babylove - you should give them a bad rating. Have you spoken to the seller?

Afternoon All,

Having a bit of a mare at work today. Everyone is moaning and i feel like i'm sinking. Getting a bit stressed. so i thought i would come on here for a little while to have a break. Made a cuppa and just had a fruisli bar...yum!!!
I'm still a complete nutcase today. This 2WW is really getting to me. My bbs were really sore last night and i am definetely aware of them today also. I also have this lovely outbreak of spots on my face:hissy: there is only so much foundation can do. This was a sign for me last time, but i keep saying to myself "Don't be daft you stupid woman it's the hot weather".
I keep considering buying some of those first reponse 6 day early tests and test on Saturday, but then i think why waste my money i might aswell wait until mid next week and test.

:hug: Owo....that 2WW wait is horrible. Hang in there! Keeping fingers crossed for a :bfp:

Hiya Natz and Chris

Natz - A two week AF poor you, have you been back to your doctor.

Chris - Sorry to hear about all the rain. We are having a non typical british day today, it is sunny and warm, trouble is I'm stuck in the office and the weather prediction for the weekend is heavy rain.....great!!! Hopefully you are getting your rain now and you will have a nice weekend instead.

babylove - you should give them a bad rating. Have you spoken to the seller?

I have emailed them so just waiting on a reply. It just annoys me as i saved up for it. Its out of his favorite programme so he is so excited :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->