BAW Girlies Chat Thread

i;ll do them once lil man has gone to sleep................. honest :blush:

Missy - How was Davids hangover?

Nat - Did you have a nice lunch?

I did thank you. We went to a farm shop and Isobel enjoyed the horses and chickens.

Did you have a good day?

Morning Everyone!

Nat - Glad you had a nice time.

AFM.... I didnt really do much we chilled out for a bit and didnt do the run.... ended up having :wine: and :sex: instead :haha:

wine and sex are good :D
glad you had a good day out Nat

davids hangover had subsided by about 2, just intime for him to have some more drink from 4 with a friend while they painted warhammer.

Missy - I thought that he'd be on his hands and knees all day begging forgiveness :rofl:

Nat - Yup it was better than the 4 mile run.... shame we have to run it tonight now instead.... and that the :sex: wasnt at OV time :grr:

Morning ladies x
Hope your Monday's aren't too bad x
Can you believe it's supposed to snow tomorrow? I was sat in the garden in the sun yesterday x
Hope everyone had a good weekend x

Reedy - :hi: WTF.... it CANNOT snow Im supposed to be going to Belfast on Friday.

Missy - Didnt you have snow?

Nat - Yes it is good... Im going to try and get jiggy more often as I think the more you do it the more you want it iygwim. But it is hard... esp as its nearly been 4 years of on/off TTC.

I know, supposed to be most of england & Scotland x don't think it will be thick heavy snow though & it should be gone by Friday x ooooh you excited about Belfast? I've never been to Ireland before, would love to go x

Yup we have snow predicted down here too! And it is typical, it is Easter Hols and next week is going to be rubbish weather :(

Yeah you can't have a bank holiday without crap weather it's in the English rule book lol x

Shhh Reedy!! We are going away first week in June to IoW and want nice weather!

I would also like to go to Ireland, we are tempted to hire a camper and tour Ireland

That would be fab Nat, can I come too :winkwink:

Oooh we're hoping to go IoW in July for a week x My BIL has family there x

We are staying at Nettlecoomb farm. Book your ferry tickets early!! Bloody expensive.

We can all go to Ireland :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"