BAW Girlies Chat Thread

Thats a fab cake nat, it turned out great well done x Bet Isabelle loved it x Was thinking about her the other day & how I cant believe she's 3 x Did she have a nice birthday?? x

Congrats Missy thats fab news xxx

Oh I know. I don't know where 3yrs have gone. She had a lovey day, in the morning she had her friends then swimming and then family in the afternoon.

She is off to school next September!!

glad she had a lovely day :)

time flies by soo fast sometimes doesnt it!

Having a lazy weekend, David goes away today til tues nite

I dnt plan on leaving the sofa ecxpt for maddoxs needs

Wow I would like to do that, but Isobel is far too active.

No such luck in executing said plan tho. . Laundry needed sorting and maxs hair needed cutting which meant a bath after

thats lunch done :D bob the builder spaghetti shapes and toast :D
maddox decided on having a nap today!!!! :D so im going to cabbage on the sofa and pray David doesnt wake him by being so bloody unorganised that he's packing now!

Did you get your siesta? xx

Nat - It wont be long before youre doing it all again!

now that hubbys gone im gona have a doze on sofa...............

i never go to sleep, sat up waiting for nanette to come about the car.... but i did relax on the sofa and chill , the break was nice

Morning everyone....

Nat - Less than 6 months to go!!

Missy - OUCH! :dohh:

OMG what a day and its only half way done,
Maddox took a tumble and split his head open on the radiator! had to call ambulance as the med centre were enggaged and i couldnt get through, so off we went to Saltau hospital, and he was checked over, i was sobbing right wth him when th Dr was scrubbing at his cut tryng to clean the dry blood off, thankfully a friend was able to pick us back up and bing us home, he has some impressive bruises and one of the cuts is held together with liek a million steristrips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->