• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Havent got a clue what dpo i am this month & I'm trying my hardest to go with the 'not bothered' approach x I always start off well but when I get towards AF arriving I turn in to some crazy sypmtom spotting mad woman :tease:

hey ladies. ff predicted o for 18th so guess im 1dpo today and in the 2ww woo hoo! my first 2ww! hope it goes quick.....

Hiya ladies, good luck for this cycle all of you!!!!

Fsmummy - I hope that the wait goes quickly for you. Its the worst bit. Although you seem to be ALWAYS waiting for something whilst TTC!! GOOD LUCK :dust:

Reedy - Not long left until testing for you!! :yipee: Good Luck

Maccy - Thanks for the luck!! Lovely to see you in here

Havent got a clue what dpo i am this month & I'm trying my hardest to go with the 'not bothered' approach x I always start off well but when I get towards AF arriving I turn in to some crazy sypmtom spotting mad woman :tease:

That's okay Reedy this morning I asked DH to feel my boobs and see if they were heavier than normal. :dohh: He said, "Well, I don't know dear I haven't weighed them." :dohh: :rofl:

Hi girls sorry I have been MIA for a while, i just needed a break, hope evryones OK xx

That's okay Reedy this morning I asked DH to feel my boobs and see if they were heavier than normal. :dohh: He said, "Well, I don't know dear I haven't weighed them." :dohh: :rofl:

my bangers are huge anyway so dont think I would even notice if they were bigger or not :dohh::rofl:

Reedy - Lol @ Bangers!! :rofl:

DH calls mine Fun Bags :blush: :rofl: x

My DH just calles them "boobies".

I think i'm something like 8dpo (dont really know)
havent really had any symptoms apart from coming out in loads of big red bruisy spots on my chin but this could be down to coming off the pill x
also had a pain to the left of my tummy button at around 5dpo (not quite sure what that was) thats about it really everything else kinda has an explaination x

lol oh calls them my boobies or my lovelys lol. thanks samba and nicky, it is going TOO slow. im getting poas urges already lol

I will be nice and not tell you to test.... I have enough problems getting myself to stop peeing on things!

:rofl: im resisting my poas urges so far.ooooooooooooh, britney spears on x factor nxt week. i saw her in concert once lol how embarrasing is that! :blush: my sis dragged me there. i was only 1 sitting dwn the whole way through.

Any news from anyone yet??

Im in the most boring part now... waiting to Ov :sleep: so nothing to report from me yet x

Nothing really to report x feel the same as i do every cycle so not holding out much hope x

nothing to report here, ive had sore bbs since about 1 dpo lol i usually get sore bbs a week before af. well i thought i did anyway, lol im obviously not very observant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->