• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Bwhahaa, I would love to pee on sticks still....I just can't justify buying them! The urge to poas runs deep in this one.

Pux - I have been really good and STILL not POAS'd yet!!!

FSmummy - We're a bunch of nutters!!! Kokopelli is a fertility god and our lucky charm!!! Feel free to join us!!!

FX Samba... I think the BFN thread users are lucky this month!!!

Ohhh I do hope so!!!! Although not too confident this cycle! Are you going to start a EVAP Queen of :bfp: journo??? I love the :bfn: its given me so many laughs!! I hope you'll be popping back!!

oh right i c. i'd love to join:happydance: where is everyone in thier cycle at the moment? im on cd16 and today and yesterday getting very strong positives on opks woohoo! only a cpl days and i'll be in the 2ww and hopefully on my way to a :bfp: hope everyone is doing well. has everyone had a nice weekend? i work weekends so crap 4 me but am excited because me and faith are making thomas the tank engine cakes 2mo :happydance::rofl::rofl: x:hug: x

welcome to the kokopelli team FSmummy!!

Im on the last few days of the 2ww but not feeling to confident as CP is open!!! Congrats on your +opk!!! I hope that you have managed to do lots of :sex:!! Good luck!!

Well it looks like number 7 wasnt my lucky cycle after all...

so... onwards & upwards eh? CD2 of cycle 8 - still time for my BFP before xmas! xx

Nicky: Isn't the number 8 lucky to asians? Santa is listening!
FSMum: Welcome!
Samba: Drink more Green Tea!

Pux - A collegue brought some real green tea back from our far east office..... and I have to say it was REVOLTING!!!! :rofl: Have you got any other ideas that dont involve green tea???

Nicky - Yes eight is a very lucky number and this cycle will be great xmas pressie timing. :hug:

FSmummy - You have to get a ticker so we can see where you are!!

Hey ladies....just popped to see this thread...also SAMBA.....did you POAS this am!!!?:)

ooooh ok i'll go find a good ticker.......

I love your new ticker its ace FSMUMMY

Gabrielle - No POAS for me today!!! :yipee: Im getting soooo good at staying away from the sticks :rofl: CP is now medium and open so I think the :witch: will be here soon :dohh:

Good luck Ladies!!!

Samba I still have high hopes for you. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks Mariucha Hows things with you?? I cant believe youre 17 weeks already!! Oh how times fly!!!

CP is now high firm and open so I defo think that Im out :hissy: But Im hoping that cycle 7 is going to be super duper lucky for me. Plus its christmas so Santa cant ignore my list..... Forget the UGG Boots, I want a :bfp: :rofl:

Samba I've been around. Its just hard to post with my twins always getting into things.

I'm still hoping for a :bfp: next week, but with ff and my body messing with my head it might be longer. I'll copy and paste what I'm talking about.

If I add the stretchy ewcm that I had yesterday ff takes my ch's again. So I'm wondering when you think I O'd. FF originally said on cd 10. Then changed it to cd 13 and now I'm sure if I put the egwcm in and have a couple of more days of temps it will switch it to yesterday cd 16. TIA!

So I don't have a clue when I O'd. Was it cd 10, 13 or 16? So confused! :cry:
I could be 7 dpo or 4 dpo or even only 1 day. I'm hoping that I'm actually 7. I don't want to spend any more time in the 2ww then I thought I'd have too. YKWIM.

Either way I'd still have an August baby!

I am bringing the kokopelli :dust: I have said this before, I want to be a BAW "auntie".

mom2pne - So glad you popped in!!! Ive no idea about FF sorry I cant help. Fingers crossed for 7dpo!! Good luck with a little LO. :dust:

Here's some lucky 8's for you! (I knew photography class would pay off for something!)

Attachments

• IMG_3416_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_3416_edited-1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Mariucha Hows things with you?? I cant believe youre 17 weeks already!! Oh how times fly!!!

CP is now high firm and open so I defo think that Im out :hissy: But Im hoping that cycle 7 is going to be super duper lucky for me. Plus its christmas so Santa cant ignore my list..... Forget the UGG Boots, I want a :bfp: :rofl:

I know!!! I can't believe I'm starting the 5th month! now all the baby has to do is start moving so I can feel him properly!

Samba, if AF really comes, wait till it's over and start bding every single day and a day after a positive OPK. I definitely worked for me!!!
and start visiting all stores where Santa is, so he doesn't forget your wish. threat him if necessary!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->