• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Krissi and I were supposed to be testing but we're chickens! :rofl:

How did the dogs and empty stroller walk go? Any funny looks??

CD1 AGAIN for me I am afraid, fingers crossed me and Kerry are not cycle buddies xx

I wanna be your cycle bud! :hissy:

Im too scared to leave LTTC without you! Judging by my CP.... witch is defo going to show xxx

The dogs were a handful and I think I may have to stick to the sidewalks if I have them on leash because it could be a bit of a bumpy ride.

We did walk by a neighbour and she yelled "Ohhh! You have a baby! Can I see it?"
I replied "Uh, unless you're a doctor or you have xray vision, you're gonna have to wait a week to see her... just like me." And I grabbed my protruding belly and gave it a shake to make my point.
I had to explain to the poor woman that I was practicing for when the baby comes.

:rofl: @ your neighbour Pux!

So Im assuming you doing star jumps to get LO out now! xxx

Kerry if you get a BFP I am more than happy to boot you (gently of course) out of LTTC, I am a big girl I will cope on my own I want you to go trotting off to 1st tri xx

Pux lol Thats funny what you told your neighbor! Have you been telling your LO that she's been evicted and needs to leave the womb NOW! ?

Krissi and samba I'm so sorry you are on another cycle!

AFM I have my first weekly u/s today! My OB didn't want to wait till next Monday when I go to Madison for a Level 2 u/s so she had her nurse schedule one for me. Man I hope none of you get fifths disease while pg! With all the worry I have for Lennox it's been kinda hard to enjoy the last tri! The only good thing is I get to see my son grow weekly and how much weight he gains! They normally have u/s for 8-10 weeks and then you don't have anymore, but because I have only 8 more weeks left I will get an u/s every week till I have him!

At my doctors appointment yesterday she said that I was a finger tip dilated and still high up... which means I'm not anywhere near going into labour :(

I've tried everything from pineapple, to walking, to swimming, to spicy foods... I guess I have to come to terms that she's not likely to be on time. I guess on the bright side, my mom doesn't get here until Thursday, so at least she'll be here for the birth.

Mom2pne-that's awesome you get US's every week! My last one was the 4D I bought for my husbands bday!

Worst u/s ever!
My take is that that was the first u/s the tech has done! On the screen the images were even more hazy then normal. She didn't seem to be doing much of anything! Yes she measured his legs, head and abdomen, but she didn't even look at his heart or spine, not much of anything in fact. She also didn't give me any pics. She said there was nothing to see! What!? I know we couldn't get a look at his face as he is vertex and anterior, but couldn't you have printed out some body part of his for me. Also the whole thing lasted 10-15 minutes total. I'm glad I get a better u/s next week!

As for the rest of the night it went OK! I didn't get to see any babies in the nursery as there were only about 5 moms that delivered and had their babies in the room with them, but while we were on tour Rock a Bye Baby was played twice which means 2 babies were born within about 5 minutes of each other. That was great to hear and brought tears to my eyes! When we were all done with that we went back downstairs and finished the class. My dh and I left early because my back was hurting me and we also forgot pillows before we left. They were just going to do the breathing exercises one more time.

Hey guys! just a quick update:
Last Tuesday morning I started having contractions (5 mins apart to start out with and after having a shower dropped to every three mins) After 42 hours, a couple shots of morphine, an epidural and a third degree perineal tear I gave birth to Ryley Victoria @ 11:05 pm on Wednesday July 22! She weighed in at 7lbs 12 oz.

After some weight loss issues, a strict feeding schedule and (still) the most painful girly bits EVER: I'm starting to regulate my sleep. The first week I think I was getting 2-4 hours sleep a night. Last night I think I got 5. If I didn't have my parents here doing all my housework for me, I would have collapsed!

Have I told you one baby is enough and Ryley probablly won't have any brothers or sisters ;) ?

How's everyone else?

Congrats Pux and welcome to the world Ryley Victoria xxx

I posted a quick thread in the birth announcements section that has a picture of Ryley. You can see all the hair!
Anyone POAS lately?

Congrats Pux! She's beautiful! Only child? lol

Well if my dh had his way Trent would have been an only child. I wanted a big family and thats what I have. But 5 is it! I'm so done! At least this pregnancy is less painful than my last. With my twins I could hardly walk because of all the pelvic pain.

But I do have some issues with this pregnancy. You know how I said I had gotten fifths disease from my twins. Well, Lennox got it too. He became anemic, but has fully recovered without any blood transfusions. On the 28th I found out that is blood flowing through a blood vessel in the brain was at 64.2 when it is 66 or higher than they do more monitoring and the transfusions. The perinatalogist was hopeful that he was slightly anemic and was recovering. Which he was because on the 3rd I had another u/s and his number had dropped to 30.7 in a week and the high risk OB said that that was very, very normal. So thank goodness he is doing fine now! Also the week of the 28th was a bad week for me other than worrying about Lennox. My mom turned 59 on the 26th and died the next day. I found out the morning of the 28th the day I should have been happy because my son Ty turned 13. Which he almost didn't make it to see his 1st month. Well her funeral was the 31st.

Well on a better note I have only 4w 6d left till my due date! Yay I'm so happy! But then it's going to be even more of a struggle for me as I need to lose weight so i look good for our trip to Australia in 2011. Its going to take me that long to lose because I was 289 before i got pg. I may have lost some weight during this pregnancy as I am only about 302 pounds now.

Samba, Krissi and LeaArr GL with testing! I hope you get a :BFP: !

So sorry to hear about your mum babe xx

I have given up testing lol! The hospital told me IVF was my only option so I have resigned myself to not ever falling naturally so i am saving disappointment!

So sorry to hear about your mum babe xx

I have given up testing lol! The hospital told me IVF was my only option so I have resigned myself to not ever falling naturally so i am saving disappointment!

Thank you!

And sorry about your news! :hugs: Are you going to look into IVF? I know a lot of people doing that from twin sites I go on because that was there last hope and some ended up preggy on their own after the births of their twins. GL and I hope all works out for you! Keep us updated!

Congratulations Pux Ryley is sooo gorgeous x

Sorry to hear that Krissi x I hope IVF comes good for you :kiss:

Hi Ladies

Im sorry I havent popped in earlier :flower:

Pux - Congrats on the birth of Ryley!!! You did so well.... 42 hours :shock: Im sure it was worth EVERY second.

Mom - Sounds like its been a really tough few weeks for you. :hug:

Krissi - You are going to get up the duffs.... even if it is with IVF! xxxx

Lea - Good luck for this cycle! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back