Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Macy: Haven't you popped yet!!!???
Just finished my first week of not working... finished my garden up and got a bit of a tan! Feeling a little better with some natural Vit D. This week I have to start on the house work.

No...BOOO HOOO!!!! 5 days overdue today and this heat is killing me!!!! Off to the hospital tomorrow to find out when they taking me in for induction!

I'm going in on Thurs to be induced..yay!!!

I'm going in on Thurs to be induced..yay!!!

Awesome! I heard birth with being induced is easier and quicker! (Actually, I just made that up... but I hope it's true!)

My first was induced and it was horrendous a three day induction, 12 hours of full blown labour, 3 hours of pushing!!! LOL! :hissy:Hoping that this one will come out when I cough!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aww hun I really hope it goes well tomorrow and she comes out to meet mummy as painlessly and as quickly as possible xxx

Just a quick update to say Imogen Beth was born 9:53am on June 5th, weighing 8lb 2oz and is beautiful. x

Congrats Maccy!
34 more days left for me (or less hopefully)
I've taken up swimming to try to get rid of excess water retention and I'm not happy to be looking like a beached whale hwen I'm wadddling down the pool deck!
How's the TTC with everyone?

Awww Pux I hope things start to move soon! xxxx

Its CD2 for both Krissi and I! :grr:

Mom2pne - Hows things with you??

Marichua - How is little sarah getting on??

Maccy Congrats again! I didn't want to post sooner cuz i wanted others to see it first!

Krissi and Sambatiki I hope this is your month! I was hoping you both could have been preggy by now! How are both of you?

AFM I'm 28 weeks as of yesterday, only 12 weeks to go! :happydance: My feet and ankles started swelling! Which I read happens to women in the last tri or during Summer, which its both for me! I need to go to my regular dr in a few minutes to get my thyroid checked or he won't refill my synthroid anymore. Then next Tuesday i see my OB again which is my last every 4 week appt. Cuz then I start going every 2 weeks!

Lennox Robert is doing great tho! He likes to keep me up at night! TTYL I gotta go!

mom2pne, hope everything went well yesterday. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Yep I think its fair to say Kerry and I both had hoped to have had better news by now but as cycle buddies we will keep going!

I am off on hols in 3 days!!

Hi ladies,

Can I join Team Kokopelli? Been trying for coming up to 23 months now and have PCOS. Currently should be in 2WW but I haven't had any ovulation pains or CM yet so thinking I probably haven't ovulated this month :shrug:

Love all things Kokopelli and have one on the back of my car in the hope that he'll bring me luck!

xxxxxxxx

Hi Smurfette of course you can join us. I have PCOS too. Do you take any meds?

Smurfette Welcome to our group! I used to love the Smurfs and if I would be having a girl I'd be buying the new toys for her that I see in the stores.

Krissi I still have not heard back from my dr about my thyroid maybe I'll call him!

GL to all of you this month!

Hi Smurfette of course you can join us. I have PCOS too. Do you take any meds?

Yeeaaay! Thanks. Not taking any meds as FS said he thought I was ovualting OK despite the last CD21 proving otherwise ](*,)

We're on the waiting list for IUI and I have to reduce by BMI to 30 by the time we get to the top (they think some time in January).

DH has a slightly lower count than usual and slightly reduced motility but is taking Maca and zinc. We're taking the more relaxed approach to conceiving at the moment as :sex: every other day hasn't got us anywhere and maybe the reduction in stress could get us the :bfp: we want.

Anyone got any suggestions/supplements they take which might help?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swollen feet:
Before picture:
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/puxlut/f669ec9b.jpg
Pressing on my foot for only 5 seconds:
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/puxlut/4e74b210.jpg
Leaves an indentation in my foot that lasts a couple of minutes:
https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm123/puxlut/79769c93.jpg

Smurfette - welcome.

Pux - that's intense.

Aww Pux hun that looks very uncomfy.

I take Evening Primrose Oil to improve CM and also grapefruit juice. Maca and Zinc should help DH, also make sure you are taking your folic acid xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->