• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Thanks krissi.

Been taking Folic Acid sine we before we started ttc but didn't know that Evening Primrose Oil could make a positive difference.

xxxxxxx

Pux I did the same thing last night after seeing your pics just to see what would happen. Well my fingers did leave indentations. My oldest ds said that that was gross!

It is gross! The fact that it stays that way fro up to 2 minutes is kinda creepy too!

Welcome to the group Smurfette!

10 years ago today is when I met my DH.

So because he has the day off work tomorrow (Canada Day) He got us a room at the swankiest hotel in town... https://www.fairmont.com/palliser/
(He didn't want to go out of town in case something happened and there are some good midweek deals)

It'll be nice to get away once last time even if it is still in the same city ;)

Hope everything is well with everyone!

Isn't it time for some people to pee on a stick? I had the urge to pull out an old OPK and pee on it and see what it says :blush:
16 more days till d-day... I'm starting to freak out a bit.

Hi peeps

Sorry I havent been around!

Pux - :shock: :yipee: 10 more sleeps! Cant wait to see LO!

Im on CD20.... no confirmed OV yet! Krissi is on her holibobs atm! Hopefully she'll be back with an extra passenger! xxxxx

Today is what could be my last doctors appointment! LO is due in 10 days! getting down to single digits!

Keeping FX for everyone!

Pux 10 days it seems to have flown by.

Im back and testing on Weds!

Hi Ladies!

Pux - 10 Days to go! :yipee: Cant wait!

I shall be testing same day as Krissi!

Hope everyone is well! xxx

Pux wow only 10 days left! I have 2 months left today!

Krissi and sambatiki GL testing! :bfp: :dust: Your way!

Holy moly Pux. Time is sure flying. I can't believe it's only 10 days away.

If you notice my current mood that is mostly what I am, but I'm also scared and worried! I found out yesterday that I contracted Fifths Disease from my twins and now Lennox needs weekly monitoring because of it. If he gets it inutero he could end up with anemia which could cause severe swelling and even heart failure. So worse case scenerio is that my sweet little baby boy could be stillborn. All because some idiot sent their child to school who was running a fever and had a very bad cold. If she wasn't there then maybe my twins never would have gotten sick and I wouldn't be worried about what is going to happen. I certainly am praying that Lennox is fine, but I read 1 in 3 babies develop Fifths disease. I'm so scared for my son right now. I have been praying for him all along, but now I'm praying extra hard and asking for prayers from other people. My dh and I are just so worried! We almost lost one son because of a heart defect and now the thought that this LO could get heart failure is really scary!

Oh hun I can only imangine how you are feeling right now, I will def say a prayer for you, Lennox and your family xxx

Hugz
Just take care of yourself and LO.

Mom2pne - so sorry to hear about your situation Thinking of you :hugs:

xxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies

Mom2pne - OMFG... what a stupid cow! Hun I'll be there saying my prayers too. :hug:

Krissi - :hug:

Smurfette -You need a Cycle ticker! Need to keep an eye on you!

Pux - Happy 39 Weeks Sweetie! Any sign of babies arrival??

Lea - Not long now until August! :yipee:

I think I might have been having Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday...
I'm a horrible mom... I can't tell what's going on with my body! I'll probablly be posting here one day and she'll pop out and THEN I'll say: "Oh, I guess I was in labour."

I'm going to take the dogs out for a walk with my stroller today to see if I can handle them and the stroller. I hope nobody looks in it and sees it empty.... they'll think I'm nutso!

DH is taking me to a football game tomorrow (not soccer, but https://www.stampeders.com/ football) Maybe all the noise will get LO to start thinking about coming out!

Wasn't someone supposed to be testing this week? (I've gotten so forgetful lately!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->