Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

I've been testing every day since Friday and been getting :bfn: 's. I also think I maybe out because my temp dropped some yesterday and today it only went up a bit. I was so sure this would be my cycle because of my weird temps and some preggy symptoms but now I think :witch: will show up soon. :hissy:

I finally uploaded pics to my photobucket acct. Some of the pics maybe from last year so if my twins look younger in some thats probably why. Heres the link:

https://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/monierose/

There's 1 of my dh on his laptop. His name's Chad.

Feel like the :witch: is on her way :cry: getting a few cramps x

Well I was right, the :witch: is here :cry: it doesnt matter how much you prepare yourself for her it still feels like your hearts being ripped out :cry:
well this cycle was a whole 28 days long so on to our 4th cycle x

Good look for those who are still waiting to test x

Sorry again Reedy hun :hug:

Im going for 21 day bloods done on 6th Dec so I feel happier that things are moving forwards

Hopefully I'll get my BFP a week later so I won't need to go for any further tests FX x

mom2pne - I love your pics!! You children look like theyre full of fun :rofl: !!

Reedy - Im so sorry she got you :hug:

Nicky - :wohoo: for the tests!!!

Thanks Nicky & Kerry x

Nicky - what are 21 day bloods for?? x

So sorry Reedy, lets hope we get some BFP in Team Kokopelli, before Christmas.

Thinking of you Mariucha hun!!!!! (see 2nd tri post)

Then I have to go for CD3 bloods which test for...

Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH): a blood test will measure whether sufficient quantities of FSH are being produced by your body. FSH triggers the follicles within your ovaries to begin preparing for the release an egg. High levels of FSH are generally an indicator that egg reserves are running low, although they also signal an overall imbalance of hormones

Luteinizing hormone (LH): lutenizing hormone controls egg development. During ovulation, levels of LH surge in order to trigger the release of the egg. Consistently high levels of this hormone in your body can prevent this increase, and might also be an indicator of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome

Prolactin: a blood test will also measure levels of prolactin. Prolactin is a stress hormone that is released by the pituitary gland. High levels of prolactin can prevent the release of FSH and LH. Prolactin is the hormone that also eventually stimulates the production of breast milk

(but im hoping I won't need to go for CD3 tests coz I'll get my BFP instead of another CD1) x

aw, sorry to hear it reedy. hope you're feeling ok. when are you going for your tests nicky? :hug:

I go for the 1st set next saturday (6th Dec) but im hoping to fall preg before needing the 2nd set (fingers crossed!) xx

hi girls, got a :bfp: on an ic today :happydance: got a faint bfp yesterday and got clear bfp today at 12dpo! not getting excited tho as it was on an ic and i know a lot of ppl get wrong results on them so i will be testing with a frer tomorrow! nicky i'll keep my fingers crossed 4 u hun x

OMG!!! im soooooooo excited for you!!

Can you post a pic for us to look at? :happydance: xx

i cant : ( i want to but my it wont let me post pics from my camera as they're too big and my phone broke so im using my old phone which doesnt have bluetooth or anythin. spose i could try using my old phone, it still works its just in 2 pieces lol i will go try now

not very clear as done on phone (broken phone lol) was clearer when i first done it

Attachments

• DSC02360.JPG
    DSC02360.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02359.JPG
    DSC02359.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC02356.JPG
    DSC02356.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations FSMummy x altho the pics are blurred I can still see a very clear pink line x

Hi girls, I'm yet to make that official jump to this thread, so sorry for hijacking.

Nicky - just a question on CD21 tests and progresterone. How does it prove your ov'ing? Is it simply that your levels rise after ov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->