~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Happy Friday peeps x

Hows the house things coming along Missy?

Well I put a lb on last week but lost 2lbs this week so it evened out, I'm now 7lbs away from target but thinking of lowering it another stone, I'm loving how I'm feeling and looking right now & I'm so proud of myself x The size 10 jeans are on today & feeling a lot more comfortable x

House news< hopefully moving on the 23rd Sept but could change, fingers crossed we get to move ASAP x

Hi Ladies!

Reedy - WOW and CONGRATS on the weightloss skinny Minnie. Will be keeping all crossed for positive and smooth house news xxx

Missy - All sounding very exciting for you!

AFM - Exercising 5 days a week but haven't dropped any weight but going to soldier on as I think I am losing inches, need to buy a tape measure to see. Everything else is all good, Pheebs is so much fun to be with right now and I am enjoying my time with her.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

we're no further forwards, except having pennies in the saving acc and let junk in the garage....

well done on the weight loss youre dong fab Reedy and yay for a potential move date!!

Kerry - this age is so much fun isnt it! i love how quick nathan is picking things up now!

Kerry - if you're doing exercise could you be building muscle? it weighs more than fat x You're doing fab with the running, wish I could run but my massive jugs prevent that hahaha x

Missy - The pennies will soon mount up and you'll be in your own home in no time x

I love this age with Ethan too, he's so funny, he's definitely going to be the class clown x He copies everything Finley does but he's a bossy boots too and often shouts at DH 'noooooo daddeeee' lol x

Morning Peeps!

All good in the hood here, same old, same old :( Been running and doing the 30 day shred now for 3 weeks and still haven't lost a bloody pound!!! Need to get a tape measure to see if I'm losing inches.

Pheebs is doing well, her speech is coming on. She'll repeat most words now (not always a positive thing!). Her new words are 'dinosaur' and 'gorgeous' :haha:

reedy - not long now until the big day! Ethan sounds so funny. We need a play date soon!

missy - How are things with you?

Kerry - I would definitely measure yourself because you could be losing inches, also whats your diet like? are you still doing SW?

Hopefully fingers crossed we get the keys on friday, I doubt very much it will be later than that x
Off to Zumba tonight, started last week and the woman is crackers but so much fun, cant wait to go again tonight x

Morning Ladies,

Reedy - Diet is not FAB but not terrible either, need to go out and do a big shop. Think I might join SW online as I thought the meetings were on a Tuesday but its a Wednesday which isn't good for me :( YAYYY fantastic news on the house! About time!!

Missy - How are you and the boys?

Morning girls x

How is everyone?
House is amazing but still so much to do< i just need a day to myself to get it all organised but with 2 kids thats virtually impossible x

The boys birthdays next week, 5 & 2 :) we are taking Finley to Pizza hut after school & for ethan we are just having a little tea for family x

whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

Hey Lady,

Sorry I am late to the party! Stupid work got in the way!

OMFG can't believe the boys are a year old, that's gone quick :( You need to text me your new address please!

Still awaiting pics of the new house missy!

AFM all good same old same old.... still no extension news :( Its really doing my head in I just want to know one way or the other as houses within our price range don't pop up very often. Not doing much this weekend :wohoo: and really looking forward to it.

How prepared is everyone for Chrimbo? x

just text you x
Its hard to send pics because they are on my ipod, hopefully getting a new phone tomorrow so shall send some over the weekend x

thats rubbish about the extension< is it because Dan is unsure about it or is there something else standing in the way?
How's Pheebles? x

Some BAW catch up! Sorry I have not been back on. Poor Pheebles is poorly had to go and pick her up :( The extension is because we are still waiting to hear back! FFS stupid housing association!

Nothing going on here of late

David got final word yesterday he can definitely stay in army

So we put in for his bounty and then we'll be applying for mortgage.

They haven't finished building the house/plot number we want yet...

Otherwise were just ticking along.

Not really ready for Xmas.. Bought a few bits.. Will do more end of this month

Hey Missy! - Glad that David can stay in. Is that a decision you are happy with? Will you TTC once you are in the new house? When will they be complete?

Reedy - Are you all back up and running internet-wise at home?

Sainsburys have got a half price toy sale on and I managed to get a few bargains. Deffo worth a look if you have got one near you.

What are you both getting the kiddos?

Weve said we'll talk about it properly xmas time as by then we should know more bout the house situation

Even if we haven't moved/planned to move I'm.going to point out we have a good sized home and money isn't really tight so where's the issue?

Boys are getting duplo ans toot toot sets :) figured we'd keep it simple for them from.us as family will spoil them

ooooh need to get Ethan one last gift for his birthday next week so will pop in to sainsburys x

Yes internet all back up and running but this morning i smashed my ipad :cry: absolutely gutted x I put it on the floor at the end of the bed last night & when I got up to Ethan i stepped on it, Finley noticed it this morning x its only in one corner & a slight crack down one side but its not suitable for the kids to use atm, going to see if i can get it fixed x

Feeling a bit meh with the house atm, i know i know i should be really happy but so much needs doing to it but we just dont have the money so it doesnt feel like ours, ive got no lamps in the living room, the boys room hasnt even been started on yet (no time, for me anyway) and stuff still hasnt found its home yet so its loitering on the sides x I just wish I had a couple of days completely on my own to get it organised x I'll feel better once the boys room is done and we get the bathroom done after christmas, I keep trying to picture how it will all look when its done (in 40 years lol) think as well its because I still feel like we settled for it because there was nothing else and we were so desperate to get out of mum & dad's x I'm still heartbroken over the orange kitchen house i think :(
i sound so ungrateful, sorry x

aww hunni, dont be sorry, your house isnt a home yet, i kow how hard that can be xx

Hi Ladies!

How was your weekend?

Reedy - Oh hun I am so sorry you feel that way about the house. Have you and R got any holiday left that you could have a couple of days blitzing the house while the kiddos are at CM's? Can you believe it was a year ago I last saw you? Big kisses to the birthday boys from me, DH and Pheebs.

Missy - Same as us on the pressie front, she's getting a kitchen and bits to go with it from us for xmas and I have no clue about birthday. We'll get her a Pandora charm too but that's not really for now.

AFM - poor pheebs is a poorly bunny, thankfully DH is off with her anyway as CM is off for half term. But its soul destroying when you have to leave them poorly and they're crying for you. It broke my heart

I pop on bnb now and again
but mostly on fb now xx

How r u?

Missy - I'm good thanks. Feel better than I have been.

Did you have a nice V Day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"