~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Hey Chris! Good to see you back with us again!

Hoping to get rid of those few pounds.

We've booked our holiday for Christmas, we're going to Tenerife :wohoo: Leaving on 20th December and coming back in time for new year's eve.

Reedy - oooh I hope you get news soon!

What is everyone doing this weekend?

Ooh a holiday sounds fab!!

No plans this weekend.
Probably try and gut more of the house, a few tip runs etc, we have soo much junk we need to sort

We just went to a local farm yesterday so PJ could see the animals. He had so much funny but was just a little overwhelmed at all the animals! :lol:

Today, we are just having a lazy day at home. I should be doing laundry but I have no motivation whatsoever.

We were supposed to have a clean up weekend...but we went to view a house today, and off to Newcastle tomorrow to see a friend we haven't seen in 3 years cos he's been living all over the country

Afternoon Ladies!

Hope you all enjoyed the weekend.

We didn't do much really :( Worked Saturday night but finished early so had a couple of drinks :wohoo:

Chris - I don't know how you cope being in 1st Tri and with a toddler.

Missy - Sounds like a fun weekend.

Reedy - :hi: How's it hanging?

Hey ladies x
Didn't do much this weekend either, the hagbag is here so feeling a little emosh & wanting to eat my weight in chocolate but I have resisted and stuck within my syns & still had a daim bar after dinner or a curly wurly so I dont binge x

Chris - I'm the same I dont really come here that often anymore either x Hows pregnancy treating you this time around?

Missy - ugh hate having a clearout but it is worth it in the end x

Kerry - fab news about the holiday, will it be Phoebe's first time on a plane? x

Reedy - Pants on witchy pants :( Sad times. But well done you on sticking to plan!!! :happydance: Yes it will be Pheebs first holibobs abroad x

Morning Ladies

How are you all?

Had a fab day off yesterday visiting my grandparents. Poor Pheebs hasn't been herself though since she was sick on Saturday so more poor granddad didn't get any cuddles :( She's strangely been really wary of men over the last few days.

Hey ladies

Samba, it's tough coping with 1st tri and a toddler but you do what you have to do I guess.

Reedy, in the beginning I had very bad morning sickness. I needed to take Zofran because I couldn't keep anything down...not even water! Now, I'm not puking nearly as much but get very nauseous at night. Today is the first day I have energy! Which is a little worrying considering I had NO energy or motivation at all for weeks, but just trying to not think about it. I'm sure I'll be feeling like crap again tomorrow. :rofl: 12 week scan is 5 days away! :argh:

Going to a county fair this weekend but other than that nothing else going on. What about you ladies?

Samba glad you had a good time at your grandparents but sorry Pheebs wasn't feeling well. :(

Reedy sorry the witch is being such a witch. I get periods where all I want to do is eat my weight in food....oh wait that's everyday. :rofl:

im sure your scan willl be fab chris xx

kerry - holibops sounds ace!!

claire, :hugs: hope the hagbag has cleared off xx

were going to go back to the development in Darlington tomorrow and discuss how much choice we'd have over kitchen finishes etc,

been looking at moodboards and colour ideas and funiture etc...

Chris - Glad you're starting to feel more human. How do you think PJ will get on with a new baby brother or sister?

Reedy - Hope the hag bag has buggered off now x

Missy - Ooooh exciting!!! Full report tomorrow night please!

Hola ladies x
Chris - glad you're getting your energy back< pregnancy with your 2nd is so much harder work, seeing as you cant just sleep all day lol x Can't wait to see the scan pics

Missy - exciting about the house, look forward to hearing about it x

Kerry- Oh no poor Pheebs, hope she's ok bless her x

another 1lb down :happydance: just 9lbs to get to target although thinking of changing my target a little & losing another 7lbs after I reach target but we'll see how it goes x

DH is at work this saturday all day so not doing much x
I have worked out all the boys birthday presents & looking at only spending around £50 each on them, we are on a really tight budget at the minute and an even tighter one when we move x

https://www.keepmoat.com/developments/central-park-darlington/ludlow-central-park-darlington
10432990_578394732269710_6739016881123852445_n.jpg

we're doing a help to buy scheme where the gov will put in 20%
and taking a no interest loan from the army for the deposit,
we'll have some savings/bounty money for decorating and furniture

were looking at an extra 2600 for all the "extras" we'd like,

have now got a full development plan and looked at plot locations and which way gardens face etc

we looked at what the standard finish options are for kitchen/bathrooms.carpets/lights etc and what the upgrade options are too

https://www.thefurnituremarket.co.uk/products.asp?cat=Rustic+Oak+Furniture
this is the range of furniture we're going to have throughout

we're going for red and blue as our kitchen/dining room colours,
and the living room is going to be a reddy brown feature wall and red accents,

The boys rooms will be dinosaur themed,

10506866_576216405820876_2022215967069068578_o.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're enjoying the rainy day :rain:

Had a lovely day yesterday, took Dan for his racing experience and then went Gruffalo hunting in a forest was such a nice day. Not doing much today going to a friends later to do 30 day shred DVD and then off out for friends birthday.

Reedy - That's super organised getting the boys birthday's sorted already :thumbup:

Missy - Loving the new house!! :dance:

Chris - Hope all is well with you xxx

david was back at work this morning, then got knocked off, so we suprised maddox with a trip to a soft play :D

Morning Ladies,

Hope you had a good bank holiday.

Yesterday we went out for a meal for a friends birthday and I ate far, far too much! But been a good girl by running this morning and I'm off to a friends later to do a workout DVD! I will be thinner for holiday! DH is off today so I'm having a big cook off! I've got slimming world pulled pork in the slow cooker, butternut squash and carrot soup on the go and now making a Bolognese sauce to freeze. Not sure what we're doing later but thinking we might take Pheebs out for some splashing in puddles. Really not enjoying this weather, refusing to put any heating on yet but the washing is taking ages to dry :(

Missy - Hope M enjoyed himself.

Chris - Loved your FB announcement!! Bet is great being 'out of the closet' now.

Reedy - Did you have a nice weekend?

Wow...all the cooking kerry!! Go you!! Hope you enjoy puddle splashing &#128166;

hey girls x
Hope you're all well x

Missy - beautiful house x

Kerry - Get you with all the food prep x

Had a good weekend, didn't do much but was nice x
Finley has been awesome going to school, he loves it x its his first full day next Monday x
Going to sign the contracts on thursday so hopefully moving wont be too far away now x

I'm another 1lb down so only 8lbs to go to get to target and I treated myself to a pair of size 10 jeans :happydance: they are a little snug but giving me the insentive to carry on x

yay for weight loss :D and size 10 jeans :D

Maddox goes back to nursery tomorrow!! cannot wait!!!

we had a family BBQ on saturday, was nice to spend a lovely afternoon with them in the garden, did too much food as usual..

went to B&Q and picked out more finishes we'd like and revisitied the show home yesterday, just to be sure it is what we want - got more info on the final finish options, and chose which two plots we'd ideally like to get, - but they havent been released yet and we havent been able to track down davids boss to discuss the army loan scheme, so we're just trying to save loads atm and having sort out of what we have in the home and would keep/throw away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->