~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Oh sweetie :hugs: :hugs: This will all work out in the end hun. Stick with it. Whats happening at your parents? How long can you stay for?

Hey gorge
did you see my post on your slimming world thread? x

Will pop over now.

How are things with you? Anymore exciting news?

Just waiting at the moment for the searches to be done then we should have a moving date :D

Fingers crossed!! So exciting!

Have you allowed yourself to look at any house things yet?

Yeah, but haven't really bought any of the big stuff yet< we still need a dining table and a fridgefreezer x
Over the last " years I've bought the odd thing for the many houses we bought but couldn't have lol x tbh it will be a nice surprise because I cant remember half the stuff I bought x

It'll be like Christmas again!

Get the dining table from facebook and do it up ;) x

where on facebook? been looking at ebay & gumtree

what did you get for your birthday anyway? did you do anything nice? x

Do they not have local for sale pages? I've bought loads of stuff from them.

Birthday.... well I ended up working 12pm until 11pm. Dan worked until 2.30am so I didn't see much of him. But I went to my friends when I got home had a couple of WKD's. Nothing particularly exciting I'm afraid.

Got some vouchers, a Cath Kidson bag and my beautiful ladybird Pandora charm. Tbh if I had only got the charm I would have been happy.

not a bad birthday then x shame you didn't get to see Dan though x
I'm going to the cake & bake show for my birthday, not great for the diet but good for ideas for my future business (I can dream)

We're in hurry up October limbo.
David's Staying in. We're saving up and doing a help to buy scheme on a new build.
I've spent the last week planning mood boards.
Mentally decorating and going over the sums again and again

Morning all,

Feeling tired today, getting up in the dark at 4.45am is not nice!! :growlmad: Hey-ho needs must and all that.

Missy - Sounds exciting!!! Have you got to wait until October before you can put an offer in?

reedy - Morning treacle xxx

Boo to waking up so early

We have to wait til october to claim David's lump sum bounty which makes up a chunk of our deposit.

Missy - That's pants but October will soon be here and you're in a great position to buy, no chain etc so should all go through quite quickly

Reedy - Morning Chick

I've put 3 pounds back on :growlmad: not a happy bunny!!

Morning guys x

Missy -that's fab & October will be here before you know it x

Kerry- boo to the 3lb gain but you can lose it if you stick to plan, I put on 3lbs after my holiday & the week after lost 3 & a half lbs so it can be done x
and yes its the early court one x

DH has rang the solicitors, they are just waiting for the mortgage offer and the searches to be done but should be any day now and we will have a moving date :happydance:

Hi ladies...I'm not on BnB as much as I used to be. And I keep forgetting this is here. :dohh:

How is everyone?

Reedy congrats on the moving date.

Kerry 3 pounds is nothing...you'll have that off in no time! But it still stinks to put in on though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->