Baw Monday (here We Go Again!!)

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Did we all have a good weekend???

morning....

weekend....didn't do much......(which is good in my eyes!)

bad news though......:witch: turned up 5 days early.....wtf?!?!?!? :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Morning :)

Had strange weekend with police next door etc, got my hair cut on Saturday and yesterday i cleaned my car out, took dog a walk etc. Pretty boring but only 4 more working days and Im off for 2 weeks!!! Woooo!

What about you?

buffycat - Sorry the :witch: has appeared!! How dare she!!!

My friends had a mini glastonbury for me on saturday, as I was supposed to go but when tickets were on sale I was preggers. Bless um we camped in my friends v v large garden, bonfire beer music etc etc was quite funny!! But didn't go to sleep til 6am sunday!!

Sunday I slept!! :rofl:

Lisa - I read about that in another thread WTF?? You can do without that going on! Im soo jealous you are on holiday! Lucky thing.

He's a heroin addict, he's in and out of jail every few months, last time he was in for 8 months, out for 2 and now he's back in, thank god!! F**king idiot!

eek, that sounds very scarey! hope you have good locks on your doors!

mini glastonbury sounds great though :D.....and your friends are lovely for arranging that for you....tis good to have mates like that.......

and sleeping is always a good thing....did ou catch up on hollyoaks?

Lisa - I know its sounds daft but he obviously needs help!!! All that'll happen is he'll go to jail for his time. Come out and re-offend. They need to do more to help people stop re-offending. Stupid system!!

Buffycat - No was sleeping!!! I did see the one where Tina said she wanted to keep baby Max!! OMG!! Poor jackie and tony, Poor Dom and Tina!!

Did anyone see BB??

Yeah seen big brother and watch Hollyoaks religously. I cannot stand Belinda Belinda Belinda - get her out!!!

Lisa - I missed BB saturday and sunday. But I could see on friday how annoying she could be. how did she get on with becky??

don't watch BB....i think i would get irritated by it, and by the sounds of it....it is irritating!

eek!...slimming world tonight, and i have been sooo bad this week! :D

I agree Belinda is doing my head in already!! get her out!!

Kerry - your mini Glasto sounds great... wish I'd been there!!

Buffy - sorry the witch got you hun xx

Hey nicky How was ur weekend.

Buffycat - Forgot you don't like BB.

Does anyone watch shipwrecked?

Morning Girls

Had a fabby weekend saturday night we had a party for everyone that couldnt come to Cyprus for our wedding & it was brilliant :happydance: x
Then sunday was cheering on my sister & her SIL as they ran Race for life in the pouring rain x

Hope everyone else had a good weekend x x x

Reedy - that sounds like fun!! Glad you had a good one

Lisa - You've missed a treat this year. Its fab with the 3rd Island!!

My weekend was boring with a capital B!!

I never do anything exciting, I've started the Cambridge diet as from today so Im seriously thinking about not TTC for the next few months until i've lost some weight... so that means I have a right to be hanging around this thread now!!

Dunno what to do for the best really? I hate putting TTC off but I'd have to stop dieting immediately if I got preg & I REALLY REALLY need to lose a LOT of weight & don't wanna put any more on when pregnant.

xx

Good luck with the weight loss Nicky
I'm back to eating ryvita & special K bars x Boring lol bring on the donuts :rofl:

hey Nicky...is the cambridge diet the one where you don't eat any food....just sachets of stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->