BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

LeaArr

Just him and me.
Reaction score
Hey Gals,

Just coming on before I head to bed to wish you all a good day. Also, I wanted to let you know I have started my youtube channel. here is the linky:

https://youtube.com/user/LeaArr

Have a good one. See you in a few hours.

~Lea~

Wednesday already eh!!!
This week is going to be fine but next week i will be super bored cause i will have caught up on my work!!

HI there

Sorry I wasnt around much yesterday. Got sent home from work with this stinking cold. Not at work today as still feeling crappy. How is everyone today??

Lisa - why feeling crappy?

am on my own today which is definitelly a good thing! forgot to bring my ipod in though...:cry:

morning kerry - had guessed that you weren't feeling too well yesterday....how was the weekend though - it wasn't ruined by your cold was it?

Hi Buffycat - Luckily not. weekend was fantastic, Kylie was Amazing!! :happydance:

Morning All,

How is everyone today?

Kerry - Sorry you're still feeling crappy. Hopefully the cold will have passed soon, it time for the weekend. Look at it this way, if you had to be ill better to be ill on works time. I never time it well and usually end up ill at the weekends.

Morning my lovely girlies :) Sambatiki sorry to hear you are ill hun :hugs: How was everyones evenings? Mine was very chilled and lovely, apart from us both feeling guilty as we didnt manage to quit smoking :(

Owo - :rofl: I always feel guilty though!! :rofl:

Baby.love - I posted in your journal ref the smoking!! Im still proud of you hun

hi baby.love...are you going to keep trying to quit though?

Yeah buffycat i think we will keep trying as we do want to, I am thinking of hypnotherapy as my willpower is so bad! But nevermind that for now as tonight is the night the SMEP starts :wohoo: come on :bfp: lol

:wohoo:

well the diet today has failed miserably....i've just started a kitkat......!

feeling kackered today...not sure why though.....don't want to build my hopes up either...

and omg (apologies if tmi) how painful and big were my boobs last night?!?!

Baby.love - Why not stop smoking in the house. Atleast that will cut you down a bit.

feeling kackered today...not sure why though.....don't want to build my hopes up either...

and omg (apologies if tmi) how painful and big were my boobs last night?!?!

These are goods signs. My boobs started hurting about a week ago and felt really full also. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Buffycat - I really hope its your month.

I can't wait until we all get our :bfp:'s

Owo - Whats the secret to your :bfp:??? Coz I want one!! :rofl: :hissy: I keep looking at your ticker Im so very excited for you

Poor you with a cold at this time of year!! Its usually Xmas i get one, was sick from work for a whole week just before xmas last year!!

Ach i just feel crappy all the time just now, starting to get pissed off with not ovulating etc - AAAAAARRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Lisa - Awww :hug: Have you been to docs??? can they give you something to start you off again??

Im take progesterone but dont seem to be ovulating on my own.

Will try OPKing for the next couple of months and then go back as I have 6 months worth of meds left!

lisa - hope that it kicks it back into action for you

Buffycat - Eating cheese and mushrooms on toast now!!! :dohh:

cheese and mushrooms on toast....now that sounds good!

better than my cup-a-soup i bet too!

Yes was very tasty. God Im sooo bored and not even at work :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back