BBT and BD'ing

msq

Reaction score
Hey ladies :) I just started charting a few days ago and I'm on cd 4, I'm wondering if you know if you can time sex based on temperatures if you don't already know when you ovulate? I just came off of birth control pills last month and my last cycle was only 21 days so I'm concerned I may have a luteal phase defect so that's why I started charting and taking 100mg b6 and krill oil, hopefully that helps.

also, do any of you ladies have experience with a luteal phase defect and treating it with b6?

Hi, don't no about the second part of ur question but to answer ur first one u can't time sex based on ur temps because once u have had the temp spike then u have missed the chance for that month, some people get a temp dip a day or 2 before but I wudnt trust it without knowing ur body inside out. I wud check cm and do opks if u want to really time sex accurately x

If you've just come off birth control, expect your cycles to be a bit out of whack. Charting for a few cycles will help you determine if you have a luteal phase defect or not. As pp said, you can't predict ovulation on temps alone. Keep an eye on your cm as its a better indicator of a potential fertile phase. Good luck :)

For me, the first month of charting was pretty wonky for the first few weeks. Rocky Mountains all the way, it did drop consistently the few days before O and then shot up like it was supposed to. But still, not consistent enough in the start to do it that way.

You can probably start doing it that way once you chart for a few months. :)

Either way, good rule of thumb is just to do it as much as possible until you figure out your cycle more. My husband and I try to do it every other day from the time my period ends to about 2 weeks before my period is due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->