bby stuff

maybebby

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

Well I didn't really want to start buying things for bby till 12 weeks (just incase) but a friend had sum stuff to give away so I took it. She gave me a carseat but the cover is really stained up and I wanted to know if u all knew where I could buy a replacement?

aww that is awesome

sorry I dont know but I hope u get a new one ...

I have decided I will buy wipes and some toiletries this month after seeing my little bean's hb the past weekend Im feeling much more confident ...

Can't you pop it off and wash it?

i bought a pink lining nappy bag because they were on half price sale the day i found out i was pregnant. I still havent had a scan yet!!

I feel confident about this pregnancy and even if the worst did happen i would still want the bag and half price is half price after all!

i bought a pink lining nappy bag because they were on half price sale the day i found out i was pregnant. I still havent had a scan yet!!

I feel confident about this pregnancy and even if the worst did happen i would still want the bag and half price is half price after all!

true and you could still use it ... but nothing bad is gonna happen :hugs:

Check Amazon for covers. I saw a bunch while looking for carseats.

Thanks :) an I wanted to start as soon as I found out! Lol and I did wash is but it still looks rough, an has sum black stuff all over it so I really just wanted another one.

i have alot from my kiddies left over, i have kept newborn 0-3 and 3-6 white babygrows and sleepsuits and all knitted cardis as they are always needed. i would try amazon or just type into google the brand of the carseat eg graco type x carseat cover and see what ya get x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->