BD House Photo Challenge

This is an old picture. :blush: I won't actually see the sunset today. These are some random hot air balloons that were at the elementary school by my house one evening last fall. (This is as close as I had to a sunset picture on my phone. I am the worst.)

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/photo_zpsdb5e52d2.jpg

TXbiscuit....your new ticker makes BIrth -Day soo close!! i love it!!

Sunset! The only editing I did to this picture was changing the size. Such a pretty day.

Attachments

• IMG_0175 sm.jpg
    IMG_0175 sm.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5
I don't think I'm going to be awake long enough to make it to sunset this evening... that happens late in TX in the summer... so I give you a place actually called "Sunset Point" - it's somewhere right off the highway driving back from the Grand Canyon to Phoenix, circa 2004:
SunsetPoint.jpg

Uh oh, I'm going to be late on this one. I will post one this weekend!

I was really stumped for the 13 things... but I think science saved me! I'm excited, I just hope I don't forget tomorrow!

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I have an insane event I'm coordinating... My sunset will be tomorrow.

Next challenge is due MONDAY!

Took this the other evening when my crazy neighbor was dragging me all over the place. I was hoping to get home and get a proper picture but nope.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-32.jpg

So sorry I'm MEGA behind with this.. I'm wiped out with work and the heat - hope I can catch up soon!!

You just need to find yourself a blue sunset Moo and you're all caught up!

There is no sunset tonight, been quite cloudy here all day..

I guess I'm still on a weird over achieving streak (and I assumed the due date for this one was today)... here's part of my hand with 13 things, the tops of laboratory tubes in a Styrofoam cooler on my bathroom floor! These are the things that must be done for science, had to bring them home when I left (at 1 AM), so I could transport them to our collaborators this morning... as soon as I get enough coffee in my system to make me drive-able!

13things.jpg

Did I mention I have a weakness for earrings... ?

(I'm using a 'Rain Check' for the sunset thing... still have been so insanely busy. No time for sunsets :cry: )

Attachments

• 13 things.jpg
    13 things.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
A thermometer, 2 boxes of softcups, preseed, 2 different kinds of OPKs, 4 different HPTs, my bathroom cups and bromalain...or as I like to call it...My life over the last 7 months :dohh:

Where are YOU Lil?
Its 'you and 13 things'.... I wanna see LIL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->