• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

My embroider-it-yourself phone case (my sister gave it to me for Christmas):

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/8d2f9d55-f15a-482c-b063-b71bfdbe5046_zps7cb30465.jpg

I have been so awful this week!:blush: I will try to catch up this weekend :thumbup:

I love that phone case (I have a feeling Moo will too!)

I have gone for my iPad which has a photo of my iPhone on the screen. I love them both - they are how I keep in touch with all you lovely BnB ladies :)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/f602ff8c3976ac46c941a1ace5f4541e.jpg

My last three cellphones. Oldest on the left is an iPhone 3G. Had it for two years, then moved to the one in the middle, which is a Samsung Focus running Windows Phone 7 OS. Had it for two years, then on the right is my current cell, a Nokia Lumia 920 running Windows Phone 8 OS. I loooove my new phone. I will never not have a Windows phone again. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2013-07-31 16-36-26.594.jpg
    2013-07-31 16-36-26.594.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
Nicki you're right........ BIX! love your pic! You stitch!?

I think I'm going to have to just fail on Monday's theme, I'm not going to be able to do that one.

I have been so awful this week!:blush: I will try to catch up this weekend :thumbup:

Me, too! Have two big work deadlines this week, plus the braces and application/ interview... too much going on... haha shouldn't be on BnB now!

Nicki you're right........ BIX! love your pic! You stitch!?

I think I'm going to have to just fail on Monday's theme, I'm not going to be able to do that one.

Thanks! I do stitch - not as well as you do, but I'm learning!

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-08-01094553_zps03c14945.jpg

Here's my itouch, the only thing I use to keep in touch with everyone! Need a new one though, it's only 2nd generation.

Yes, I totally suck and am way backed up on my photos. I WILL catch up in the next few days, but have been overloaded with work and really tired in the evenings when I get home. I just haven't made time for these. Sorry!

I know, I'm behind by two. :dohh: Work is insane right now, I'll try to get caught up in the evenings.

Shit... I hope the FBI didn't just log my IP for that last comment!

(LOL... sort of)

PFFFF.

If the FBI is logging IPs, I already know mine's on the list! :blush:

GP: you didn't catch all the hoo-ha in the news about the latest government spying program?

And I'm really glad I checked the spelling of my slang use, apparently "who-ha" has a completely different meaning! :rofl:

I honestly try my very hardest to avoid the news because it's depressing, but yes. I did hear of this. And was kind of surprised that everybody was so upset, considering this has been going on for a lot longer than our current president has been in office. I don't know if it changed or something... but it's not a new thing. :shrug:

I'm going to crawl back into my liberal hole and refrain from discussing politics. :haha:

I keep trying to convince myself I'm not a libertarian, because I don't think Ayn Rand's ideas are realistic, but I don't know where I fit anymore. I'm huge on the Constitution (all of it), am socially liberal, and fiscally conservative. I don't think there are too many people who are like "Yes" aggregate my internet activity and search through it! My first thought was all the stuff I do on BnB and how bad that could be for me professionally, then I wonder why I think it's such a hot idea to TTC now... nothing good.

These are of course not my only pair of shoes... I don't have that many pairs of shoes, but the ones I do have are thrown all over my house. :haha:

These are my dorky plaid Vans. I ordered them from a magazine probably about eight years ago. They have held up a lot better than the awesome pair of jeans I got with them. It got a hole in the crotch that couldn't be repaired. And DH was obsessed with the butt pockets and pulled one so hard it tore. :dohh:

Oh well. It's not like I'm anywhere close to being able to fit in them again, anyway. :blush:

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Photo challenge has gone all FBI super-spy!

Here are the shoes I wore today, they are just cheap ballet pumps (I think they were £8), I have loads of pairs of these. They fit my main criteria in shoes 1) no heel and 2) covered toes (I am not a big fan of my toes so keep them covered at all times)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/c979597ecba6d1643bfb66657f0b0d01.jpg

I would have much rather gone home and chosen something fabulous... But, I may end up not getting back here for another week or something.

It's Friday. These are my absolute fave vintage leather wedge sandals... and, I am trying out this whole scrunched up jean look- as my younger sister says its 'the thing' to do at the moment.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members