BD on day of positive OPK

Sorry, I posted the above reply after reading the first page - I didn't realise that there were lots more pages and the thread had moved on:dohh: Sorry girls!

Hi girls,
Hope all is well! :flower: Just wanted to update that I had my 20 week scan this weekend and am expecting a boy! DH and I did have a preference for another girl, but we're warming up to the thought of a boy day by day. Everything checked out well on the ultrasound, so I'm really thankful for that above all. :cloud9:

xoxo - I see Pierce is growing nicely! Love the pics of him - so smiley! What has it been like having a boy? I can't remember if you said before, but did you have a preference before becoming preggo?

lxb - checked out your journal! such a cute video of Selina trying to sit up. :) Sounds like she'll be ready to wean sooner than one year..:wacko:, but I agree that that'll be good for her sleeping. You must be so tired sometimes, with having to wake up so often still!

Team blue!! Congratulations Zeri~!! :dance: you're half way there to meet your baby boy~!! Eeek... exciting!!

did you tell DD that she's having a little brother? :cloud9:

Oh Zeri you're going to love having a boy! I didn't have a preference, but we were pleasantly surprised with a boy. My DH is the last male in his family, so a son continues the family surname. Your DD is going to be your little helper, I bet she is excited! Congratulations on being over 1/2 way through!

:wave: Lxb! Selina is too cute :cloud9:

Thanks girls! :flower: We're all adjusting to the thought of having a boy. DD is adjusting but is still a bit disappointed at not getting a sister. She told me yesterday, "I don't understand why you don't have a girl baby in your belly", lol. So I had to explain it's not up to me! I hope she continues to adjust. DH is adjusting too but really had a preference for a girl as well. Anyway, just trying to be thankful! That's really what matters most.

How are you ladies doing? I've been horrible about replying back in time on this Board. Just feel so busy lately...like time is rushing by and so much to be done.

How are your babies this week?

Hi lxb and xoxo, how are you and the little ones doing?

Ahh... Is time flying by for you?? Can't believe you're 29weeks already!!

Selina is doing well~! Her first tooth is making an appearance!! Seems so sharp! Hope she gets the memo about no biting during nursing! Hehe....

How r u feeling? Third tri!!!!

Xoxo- can't believe pierce will be one soon!!! R u going to throw him a big party? Theme?
Crazy... I felt like it was just yesterday that we were talking about twin powers. Haha....

Ahh... Is time flying by for you?? Can't believe you're 29weeks already!!

Selina is doing well~! Her first tooth is making an appearance!! Seems so sharp! Hope she gets the memo about no biting during nursing! Hehe....

How r u feeling? Third tri!!!!

Xoxo- can't believe pierce will be one soon!!! R u going to throw him a big party? Theme?
Crazy... I felt like it was just yesterday that we were talking about twin powers. Haha....

Awwww....Selina's first tooth! Sweet! :happydance: It's amazing how quickly these milestones happen. Soon she'll be getting ready to walk and you'll have a toddler on your hands! Are you ready?

Dalila lost her first tooth about two months ago. It completely took me by surprise when she announced her tooth was shaky -she's only 4! I wasn't prepared for that to happen until she was at least 6? But there we go. It made me a little sad that she's growing up so fast. Re: baby - I'm feeling okay. Can't believe it's third tri already, though! Have a lot to do to get prepared so really need to get cracking on that.

xoxo - hope Pierce is doing well! What's he up to these days?

:wave: ladies!!

Zeri ~ How are you feeling? How sweet that your DD lost her first tooth! Just a testament to how quickly they grow!

Lxb ~ Honestly can Selina be any cuter!! I just want to squeeze her!

Afm ~ Pierce had his first birthday party & baptism this past weekend. We did a pirate theme for this party. This one was more intimate, just our closest friends & family. We're having a second party this Saturday open to everyone else <~~this one will be the mustache theme! Pierce isn't walking on his own yet, but the kid gets around via crawling or cruising! He can tell you animal sounds, uses a few signs and words to communicate "drink" "ball" it's so sweet :cloud9: I just love this age! Now to wean him from nursing...not an easy task!

I hope this finds you both doing well! Any updates on Fire's FF chart?

Glad to hear Pierce is doing well! Sounds like he's had a fun and busy week too. What great ideas for a party....pirate and mustache themes...wow! :happydance:

The 1-year old into toddler age is so much fun. I'm sure you guys will enjoy your little ones more and more as they get older and even more interactive/talkative. It's just amazing the funny things they start to say when they learn to talk....hehe..

AFM- feeling a little fat and breathless, but thankful! 2 more months to go. Hoping the baby stays put until close to due date - still have so many things to do to get ready.

Was reading over this thread (actually was looking for Fire's chart..:blush:) and was reflecting at how this thread has moved on into pregnancies, babies. Feeling thankful for that. I do wish Fire would check in so we could see how she's doing. I checked out her chart and I think she's still ttc. Hoping the best for her.

:hugs: Zeri. Two months to go!! So exciting!

I'm happy for everyone here too...I hope the luck strikes for Fire and she gets her BFP soon!

:wave: Lxb. You must be thrilled your Mom is here!

:hugs:

Hi girls, how's it going? :flower: Hope the babies are well?

Still chugging along here. 38 weeks today.

:hugs: :hugs:

happy 38 weeks!!! Can't believe LO will be here ANY time now!!! Eeek!!! Sooo very exciting!! Will be checking in and hope to see your update with your baby~~ :cloud9:

:wave: xoxo... yep~ always great to have my mom around~ :cloud9: ... Ahh... too bad MIL is living with us... so my mom is staying with my sis. :haha: i don't blame her. nobody wants to stay with ILs~ :rofl:

Zeri ~ How are you? Hope everyone is adjusting well xoxo

Lxb ~ Selina is so sweet! Love the polka for theme for her first birthday! Doesn't seem like a year has passed...yet here we are!

I'm going to check Fire's chart again. Seems like yesterday she was doing a hoo-haa spa or something.

Hugs to the babies!

Hi girls!
Sorry I'm so late in updating- but my baby boy was born at 39 weeks 3 days on October 11th-after a pretty intense (but fast!) natural birth. He's 8 weeks now and doing well. I'm tired but enjoying motherhood again so far. :)

How are you ladies and the kiddos? Hope all is well!

Ahhh.. congratulations!!! :) I've been meaning to checkin with you!! Glad to hear all is well with you and with the fast/natural birth~!!

Was your first fast too? how much faster is it with your baby boy? What's his name?

Can't believe he's 8 weeks old already~! :shock:

we're doing well. Selina is STILL waking up a few times a night :dohh: she's almost 13 months old, has 2 bottom teeth, and the top 4 are coming soon! I can feel them! :shock:

Thanks lxb! Yes, this labour was much faster. I went into labour with strong contractions late on Friday evening (after 9 pm) and had baby (his name is Kito) by 8:35 Saturday morning. In first pregnancy, my labour started on Saturday morning and I didn't have baby till Monday afternoon (with Pitocin).

Do you think you'll have another? :)

Sounds like Selina is doing really well. Happy 1 year Mommiversary!!

thinking about you ladies and hope you're doing well~! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"