BD on day of positive OPK

xoxo - :haha: @ you adjusting to sleep deprivation~! I remember I felt SO refreshed when I first got a solid 3 hours of sleep! I could NOT go back to sleep even though I really wanted to. :haha:

zeri - hope things are well with you~ how's ms? hope it's not too bad~

afm, selina rolled over for the first time yesterday!! :happydance: she has been "stuck" trying to roll from her back to her tummy for the past ~2 weeks? and yesterday, she FINALLy pushed over that bump and rolled herself over! :happydance:

Awwww!! How sweet! Go Selina! :happydance: Isn't it great when they make milestones? And watching them get over the 'hump for the first time is so joyous too. Yayyyy! Many more milestones to come!

xoxo - hope you and little Pierce are well!

AFM - trucking along for now. MS hasn't been too bad yet. I'm trusting and praying that all is still well, though. :flower:

Selina is rolling over? How sweet!! Pierce did it ONCE, literally one time and never again. Pediatrician said he can do it, he just doesn't. Ha! 7 months old and 25lbs of loving!

Zeri ~ Were you sick with your DD? Will you find out what you are having?
Hope you ladies have a good weekend.

Selina is rolling over? How sweet!! Pierce did it ONCE, literally one time and never again. Pediatrician said he can do it, he just doesn't. Ha! 7 months old and 25lbs of loving!

Zeri ~ Were you sick with your DD? Will you find out what you are having?
Hope you ladies have a good weekend.

lol at Pierce rolling over once... at least he can do it! :flower:

Yes, I was had MS with her, but it wasn't too bad overall. This pregnancy the MS has been a lot less. I had a bit of a scare yesterday - had some cramping and spotting... was able to go in to get a quick ultrasound yesterday at my doc's. Thankfully, all was well! Was so relieved. I'll be glad to be done with first tri. It's very nerve-wracking sometimes. :wacko:

I think we would find out the gender, just so that we could plan better, although it would be kind of cool to keep the gender a surprise too..:flower:

Glad everything is ok Zeri! The first trimester is so frightening. Just 2 1/2 weeks and you'll start the second trimester! I'll be curious to see if your pregnancy symptoms are the same this round if you are having a boy.

Hi Lxb. Smooches to Selina!

Teething is the pits! Seems like horns came in with Pierce's 1st tooth :dohh: My sweet boy is moody!

Happy Friday ladies xoxo

Happy Friday! :hugs:

Pierce did it ONCE, literally one time and never again. Pediatrician said he can do it, he just doesn't. Ha! 7 months old and 25lbs of loving!
:haha: some babies are just happy to be on their back~ my niece didn't roll over for the longest time.. and when she does.. she's just rolling all over the places~ :rofl: Pierce is SUCH a cutie~~ your profile pic of him brought a smile to my face every time i see it~

time flying!!

zeri - i can NEVER be team yellow. I just want to know~ haha... yeah.. 1st tri is such a scary/nerve wrecking phase. 2nd tri will be here before you know it and time will zoom by! Can't wait to find out if you're on team pink or blue! :dance:

Here's my little roller~ :haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2v5DsQ1vSM

Eeek!! 4-month wellness check today! Hope the shots wont be too bad :cry:

I want to see the video, but I can't get it on my iPhone. Going to have to pull it up on the computer...excited to see Selina! Hope her visit goes smoothly. Pierce always gets a low grade temp after vaccines. Monday he gets the booster to the flu and I dread it!

:wave: :wave: love your new profile pic!!!

almost 2nd tri zeri!!! :dance:

Hi! :flower::flower: xoxo - yes, that's a cute pic of Pierce! He has such an intense 'piercing' look. Very cute!

lxb - love your avatar pic too. :)

Are the babies up to any new tricks? :cloud9:

AFM - trucking alone (I think). I'm happy to be almost out of 1st tri...but sometimes I still hardly have symptoms, so it makes me anxious. I've had low-grade nausea all along, but not much ms other than that, and I only threw up once. Just hoping and trusting everything is still okay! My 13 week appt. is next week. Will probably update after that! :flower:

zeri - when is your scan?? some time this week?

xoxo - :wave:

Okay.... I am a total stalker! :rofl: I was a temping freak!! I have some BBT chart links bookmarked (So I don't hv to go to specific journal/thread to check the girls charts) and for some reason, I've decided to go click on it today!

Here's fire's chart! Eeek!! Hoping SOOO bad for a BFP!! Wonder how she's doing~~!! She must be anxious!

Link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f3493

I'm such a stalker huh?? Creepy??? :rofl:

:wave: Lxb! How exciting for Fire! I hope this is it for her too!! That chart looks awesome! Selina's giggle cracks me up! She is so cute!

Yes Zeri, please update when you can.

Pierce has 2 bottom teeth and might be trying to cut tops now :dohh: This boy keeps me über busy, but I <3 it!

lol @ stalking Fire! :haha: Hehe... but thanks for the link so I can stalk too! I must admit I looked up her username and stalked her chart a few times after the board went quiet...just to see how she was doing. I wonder if she's still on BnB? Wonder if she's doing anything different? I see she's tried Clomid recenty. I really would like to chat with her again. Her chart was looking really good, but unfortunately there's a drop today. I really help she gets a bfp soon.

AFM - my 13 week appt. was Monday. It went well. I didn't have an ultrasound but heard the heartbeat. :) So happy to finally be in 2nd tri! :happydance: Feel like I can 'exhale' a bit now and start doing exciting things - like getting my maternity wear in order and announcing to my other friends/family. Yayyy!!

Glad to hear you guys are enjoying motherhood. Yayy for Pierce getting teeth! How are he and Selina doing on solids?

I bet it was amazing to hear his/her heartbeat! What a great feeling Zeri! What's next for your appointments? When will you get a scan? I know your friends & family will be excited when you share the news!

Pierce is doing great with solids! I love making his foods, sweet potato fries are a huge hit! He hasn't been a fan of purees, so soft chunks have been the way to go with him. He gums everything like he has a mouth full of teeth. He hasn't quite substituted a meal for nursing though. I'm in no rush though...I'm sure I'll miss it once he stops.

Hi Lxb :wave: hugs to Selina xoxo Going to check out your journal now.

zeri - how are you announcing to your family/friends? Happy 2nd tri!! Yes~~ it's definitely MUCH better than 1st tri~~ and time will go by quickly~~~

xoxo - sweet potato fries sound delicious!! how are you making them?

selina tried plain rice cereal ~5 times and hated it. tried banana + green apple flavored rice cereal .. hated it the first time, 2nd time was "ok", and she did NOT cry the third time she tried it! :dance: I called it a success~ hahaha~~

Ah Poo! fire's chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f3493

Zeri ~ Things are moving right along for you. I hope you are well! :friends:

Lxb ~ Sorry I missed the sweet potato fries question. I cut the potato in half, then into pinky sized chunks. Rub each one down in either Olive or coconut oil, then place on a cooling rack that's on a cookie sheet and bake @ 375 for 20 min. I've found using the cooling rack gives it a more even cooking consistency. I'm not a cook by any means, so there may be an actual baking sheet that does this :shrug: lol! I need to catch up on your journal...

Hugs to the girls ladies!

Hi girls,:flower: I've been AWOL - forgive me! I find that between appointments I get a little doubtful that things are going well - sometimes my belly still looks so tiny...I'm unsure of how to update. Anyway, I did have my 17 week apt this week - didn't have an ultrasound but heard the heartbeat, and the doc said I measured on track. I'm going to try to stop worrying (easier said than done once you've had a loss!) and pray and trust that everything will continue well from here on out! That said, it's starting to feel more real and I'm starting to feel more excited and ready to fully relax and enjoy this pregnancy the way I should be. :cloud9: I announced to most people already (by 13 weeks)... We should find out gender in 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to. DH, DD and I have a preference for another girl, but my parents are rooting for a boy - so we'll see! I'll definitely update.

Nice to hear the introduction to solids is going well. Sounds like both kiddos are growing nicely. How long do you guys think you will breastfeed for? I'm looking forward to that 'baby stage' again - I remember it was so tiring, though! You guys sound like such champs at it - especially feedings.:thumbup: xoxo - adorable new pic of Pierce! Has he been attempting to crawl yet? lxb - what is the name of your Journal? Is it in Baby Club? I'd love to have a read. :)

Zeri this is really happening for you! You are almost half way already :cloud9: Did you say if you'll find out if a boy or girl? I remember hearing Pierce's heartbeat and that feeling of relief that came with it! And to still be small, lucky you! Does this pregnancy feel any different than your first?

Pierce isn't crawling, but he rocks up on his knees. He is in the +95th percentile for weight (27lbs), so he will take a little longer to get moving. As for nursing, I'll only do it this first year...I hear the night time feeding can take months to break, so I expect to be fully weaned by 15 months. I imagine it would be easier to stop doing if he would just take a bottle :dohh:

:wave: Lxb!

PS Not sure if you found it, but there is a link in Lxb's signature to her journal!

zeri - here's the link to my journal --> link

you are finding out the gender this week right?? Eeekk... exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated!!

Happy almost 20 weeks! :shock: does it feel like things are moving faster for you now? :hugs:

I plan to bf 'til Selina is a year old and then wean.... but seems like now she prefer bottle over boobs and tends to just giggle when I nurse her :dohh:

xoxo - it's great that Pierce loves to nurse~! it's a comfort thing to do and it's certainly great for bonding. Trying to feed in the middle of the night with a bottle can be tough :wacko: :sleep: Like last night.. Selina refuses to nurse (kept arching her back) but took ~2oz from a bottle :shrug:

afm, Selina is mobile now!!! Well.. she's not on a 'proper' crawling form... but she is able to be a little worm and do lots of downward facing dog (yoga pose) when she tries to crawl :haha: Can't believe how fast time is moving along! She's 6.5 months now :shock: ... still have trouble sleeping on her own.. (waking up every 2-3 hours.. sometimes every hour when she's sleeping by herself). :shrug:

And lately.. even cuddling won't put her back to sleep. she needs to be more upright and would settle the moment i stand up :wacko:

There has been some research that indicates that BDing around a day or so before ovulation gives the best chance of a BFP! The belief is that it gives the sperm enough time to swim up in time to meet the egg being released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->