BD on day of positive OPK

zeri - thank you~ time does seem to be crawling~ i'm very much looking forward to second tri~ seems like my nausea week are similar to yours. 7w-9w were the worst~ 10weeks -- it's on/off and some lightheaded-ness~ i'm so hungry all the time too~!

how are you doing/feeling? Almost test time yet? :)

twigger - what happened to all your posts?

xoxo - Happy papaya week~~ it's nice that you get to see your LO so often~ I think my next u/s will be in 18-20 weeks~! :dohh:

next regular checkup is May 4th (no u/s). hopefully i will get to hear the heartbeat? :cloud9:

You're almost there, lxb! :happydance: Glad to hear the nausea is easing off too.

xoxo - Hope you and the bebe are well!

Looks like it was a bfn for me a few days ago. Working out the game plan for the next cycle. :flower:

thinking about you zeri~ how are you lately?

Hi lxb,
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking! :) Still plodding along. I'm on Day 15 of this cycle but no sign of ovulation yet -it'll probably be around day20. Not feeling super hopeful this month but want to really try more aggressively over the next 2-3 months. I got a new script for Clomid last month but haven't taken it yet - maybe next month. DH seems more open to having #2 but I'm not sure how open he is to timing BD etc. Will have to talk to him again and see what happens.

How are you and the baba doing? Yayyy for reaching the 2nd tri! Hope it's treating you well? has the nausea eased up?

Good to hear from you~ :) Hope clomid does the trick for you~! :thumbup:

Definitely need to talk to DH about it as you obviously can't do this alone~ Hope he will be up for the more regular BD~!

I'm doing fine~ Reaching 2nd tri felt like forever~! Time seems to be moving faster now. Nausea has eased up...but still here from time to time. Maybe ~once a week? :)

Looking forward to hear how you're doing with clomid and hope your body will take it well and it's just the ticket for your #2 (or #2+#3? :haha: clomid increased the chance of twins by 10% right?)

Yes, it does. :) I've taken it several times in the past so my body responds well to it - my last two bfps were Clomid bfps. So we'll see! I probably won't start it until this cycle ends, though, so not till next month. When I was home lunchtime DH said he was talking to his uncle who advised him not to wait too late to try for another! They're several ppl telling him the same thing so I think he's starting to think about it more. :)

Glad to hear the nausea has eased up. The 2nd tri is usually the best - not as much nausea, maybe a little bump to start rockin'/dressing (are you showing yet?), and did I mention the raging sex drive?? Hoo baby! I don't have much of a libido usually but it was off the wall in my 2nd tri. :blush: Are you guys going to find out the gender? Have you felt any flutters yet?

that's good that your body responds to it well~ :thumbup: Oo.. I really hope this is it for you~!! :dance:

your DH should've had that chat long ago!!! So that's a good thing that it's in his mind now~! How are you chances this cycle? Maybe you won't need clomid?

I think I still look the same as before.. just a big bloat! haha... I've been wearing loose fitting clothes so people can't really tell yet. But I can definitely see a little bump (or bloat) when I'm in a more fitting clothes~

Energy is still low... and I've been going shopping for some flowy dresses too~ :thumbup: I'm looking forward to the raging sex drive~~ :haha: I dont hv much libido either~~

Yes, we plan to find out the gender~~ 4 more weeks (i think)~! Can't wait~!!!

Don thtink i've felt any flutters yet. Mostly just gas :shy:

Can't wait to find out what you're having! You'll probably start feeling more soon. I think I felt my first tiny flutters at 13 weeks (but wasn't sure...just felt like bubbles)..It was sooo exciting!! Pregnancy is just awesome. HOpe you start enjoying it more as you get more into your 2nd tri.

Hi xoxo! Hope all is well!

DH and I Bd'ed last night and I should be O'ing soon, but not too hopeful as the last time we BDed before that was 10 days ago. Will let you know how my next Clomid cycle goes, though. Thx!

Can't wait to find out the gender as well as feeling movement too. I kept hearing about the bubbly feeling.. (which I don't think I've felt that yet). So I just need to keep waiting~ :haha:

Yay for BD! As long as you BDed before O /close to O.. I won't worry about the last time you BDed (~10 days ago). That won't make much difference~ FX!!!

:wave: Zeri it sounds like your DH is really coming around now. If he is out talking to others about LO #2, then half the battle is won...the seed is planted in his head! Now to time the pounce! :haha:

Lxb ~ I'm sticking with I think you're having a girl! Either way I'm excited for you!

Afm ~ Things are moving along. I'm enjoying the attention High Risk Dr's give you. I'm seen every 2 weeks and at each visit they take a quick peak at my little fella :cloud9: My bump has really popped over the last 2 weeks...at this rate I fear I'll explode before my edd :haha:

:dust: and :hugs: Cannot wait to celebrate your BFP Zeri!

:wave: ladies~ Checking in!

How are you Zeri?

Can't believe you're ~a month away 'til you get to meet your little boy~~~ :cloud9:

Hi lxb! :flower:
Thx for checking in - it's been a while! I thought about checking in with you ladies the other day too... How is your 2nd tri treating you? Did you find out what you're having? Hope the nausea has settled down for you by now!

xoxo - what about you dearie? Just checked your ticker.... you're almost there!! Do you feel ready??? So exciting!! :happydance:

Fire - still thinking of you if you're out there!

AFM- nothing much to report on my end...that's probably one of the reasons I haven't been checking in, really. It would be nice to check in with news of a bfp.... :wacko: Ah well! Still working on it... The BD schedule with the DH still isn't the greatest....that's been a struggle. I'm hoping to get in on a testosterone supplement sometime soon... maybe that will help. :shrug: :flower:

Anyway, can't wait to hear the birth announcements from you two! :)

Checking in~

Thinking about you Zeri and wonder how you're doing~ Hopefully things are getting better with DH?

Time is FLYING! Can't believe xoxo already had her little baby boy!!!

afm, we're having a little girl~ :cloud9: and third tri is just zooming by! 2nd tri was indeed a honeymoon period~ loads to do and feel like i'm running out of time already~ :haha:

hope this message find you well~ :hugs:

i wonder how's firebaby doing~ seems like she hasn't login since Feb :cry:

I had to see the ticker for myself! :happydance: Hope you see this Zeri! Big big hugs and loads of sticky :dust:

:hi: Hi xoxo! :hi: I just checked this thread on a whim today...glad I did! Here's my ticker! :happydance: Very happy to be expecting again after such a long road (at least it felt like it!).

Is that your baby in your avatar pic? What a cutie pie! He looks so serious and cute at the same time...hehe! How is motherhood treating you? Will you try for more?

I've been in touch with lxb. Her little girl is so precious too! Congrats again to you two ladies!

Fire - hope you and and the other ladies who were on this thread are well! :flower:

How super exciting Zeri! You've been on my mind and Lxb told me she noticed your ticker! What wonderful news!! Did you end up using Clomid? How are you feeling?

I've been good. As for my avatar, Pierce refused to smile for the camera, he was quite stand offish for his photo shoot! Ha! Meanwhile, my DH is on a new project and will be gone for 3-4 months :sad2: It's just me and my tyke for a bit. I'm loving staying at home with him! I'm satisfied with one, so Pierce will be an only child ;) As you know, TTC IS work!

So when is your first appointment? How is your DD?

:wave: Lxb! Smooches to Selina!

Thanks xoxo! - lol at Pierce being standoffish! He's staring intently lol at the camera which is so grown-up and model-like, lol. Sorry you're feeling lonely! But it's good that you're enjoying bonding with Pierce at the same time.

I didn't use Clomid the cycle I got pregnant - funnily enough. It was a natural cycle. I've been ok most days - a little bit queasy on and off, but no 'full on' ms yet. Maybe next week? My first apt was at 6 weeks and that went well - hoping for my 10 week apt in the next few weeks to be good too.

DD is good - very chatty and entertaining. I do love the toddler stage! They are so funny - the things they say, and it's nice when they're more independent and can do things for themselves too. Each day with a baby actually gets better and better, IMO. The baby stage tends to be hard, I think, but as they get older it's gets more and more fun. You'll see! :flower:

My nephew will be 4 and I adore him! I bet it's so fun, your DD will be a great helper for #2! I know the baby stage goes by quickly, so I'm savoring the moments. I don't mind him waking a couple of times at night to "snack" or him refusing a bottle. He is efficient at nursing (6-10 min), so it's easy. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for being so mellow about his bottle refusal, but my thoughts are "He's only little for a short time, in 2 months he'll be using a cup!" It certainly has been getting easier...or maybe I'm adjusting to sleep deprivation! Ha!

Oh your next visit will be here in no time! How great you conceived on a natural cycle! Glad the ms isn't bad...FX'd it stays away! Hopefully you'll have an easy pregnancy! I cannot wait for more updates!!

Thanks xoxo! I'll be in touch! Continue to enjoy your little Pierce! :flower:

xoxo - :haha: @ you adjusting to sleep deprivation~! I remember I felt SO refreshed when I first got a solid 3 hours of sleep! I could NOT go back to sleep even though I really wanted to. :haha:

zeri - hope things are well with you~ how's ms? hope it's not too bad~

afm, selina rolled over for the first time yesterday!! :happydance: she has been "stuck" trying to roll from her back to her tummy for the past ~2 weeks? and yesterday, she FINALLy pushed over that bump and rolled herself over! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->