BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Sorry i can't realy help much with this cause i never get CM...i have to use pre seed lubricant...cause it's safe for sperm..but i get cramps and my boobs hurt when i am ovulating if that helps

Yea I don't think I'm going to get much help from my cm either. Yesterday I was stupid tired even though I had lots of sleep. Today I've been emotional and sensitive and had a quick cry break. I'm not even like that from pms so I'm wondering if I'm ovulating and emotional.

Mackjess - I'm the same, i have a lot of food sensitivities and normally always have cm, except when i eat yogurt so i try to have some daily. I think it helps and then i kinda know when I'm ovulating cuz i get the cm even though i eat the yogurt

Wow i was gone for 1 day and I come back to 3 pages I hadn't read! Let's definitely make this a lucky thread!

Well I'm sitting on my nightshift worrying myself silly that I've missed my chance this month :wacko: don't know for certain and no postive opk but I had ewcm wed and thurs but none Friday.. :-( what yous think?? Xxx

I'm all for this being a lucky thread!

Dollybird- I'm not sure, I've never used OPK'S, but I have been having a crazy amount of CM this month!

dolly what nights did you do (work not dtd) this week hunny? if you have managed to dtd at least once this week then i am sure your in with a chance an it may just be you missed your surge i am going on the just keep :sex: theory at the moment something has to stick at some point lol
cd14 according to my app 1 am 1dpo but no pos opk an no ewcm (i would say tmi but lets face it girls there is no such thing on this thread any more) had some minor cramping like i would when i ov an on my left side (my side that actually has a tube) but i went to the drs yesterday an she gave me a all round check up she said she thinks i may have thrush so she gave me the treatment so i don't know weather to take it or not cause i know its gonna mess things up down below so if i do take it an i have not got it then thats probably me out this month but if i do have it an i don't take it then thats me screwed anyway thing is she wasn't really sure an was just giving it to me as a precaution what would you all do?
hope everyone is still really posative xx

Dollybird, just curious you said u are using opk. How many times a day are you testing.

Wed thurs Friday gnomette.. We bd'd on tues but my cm was definitely dry then so not fertile.. But then had the ewcm wed and thurs, and back to just sticky today tmi i know im sorry! Aw I'm so sad I just dunno what's going on with my body.. :-( I hope I've not my missed my chance xxx

Sally I'm testing twice a day now but tues and wed I only tested once in the afternoon. Xxx

Dolly don't forget working night's does mess things around it may have delayed things but sounds like you have as much chance as any of us you bd tues get at it today an cross everthing bar your legs that you catch I will be doing the same for you I am not sure what's going on with me either I have normally ovd by now xx

Wed thurs Friday gnomette.. We bd'd on tues but my cm was definitely dry then so not fertile.. But then had the ewcm wed and thurs, and back to just sticky today tmi i know im sorry! Aw I'm so sad I just dunno what's going on with my body.. :-( I hope I've not my missed my chance xxx

I think sticky is still good. I'm still trying to figure out the CM still myself. They say when it's like egg whites its good, and egg whites are sticky? Get home and get busy girl!

Blessed, sorry to hear about af, it sounded like you were in the clear. It's just practice for a turkey BFP.

Mtl, is this your first cycle after a m/c?

Yes it is my first cycle. and I started testing yest. 10/26 and I did again this am and had a smiley face.......BUT my hubby is gone till tomorrow so I am hoping it won't be to late. I read the clear blue digital OPK says after the smiley face I will ovulate in the next 24-36 hours.....Hope that is the case!!!!! Any thoughts?? I'm freaking out

Mtln it's horrible that feeling of maybe missing out this cycle cause of work etc isn't it?! I'm sure you'll be fine though.. Even after u ovulate the egg lasts 24-36 hours xxx

Gnomette I really hope you're right!! Maybe I was about to o but the nightshifts messed it up so I didn't quite o.. And maybe that means it still to come?! Fingers crossed! Mackjess I'm not a hundred percent sure although I found a website that was quite informative.. Pics and everything :wacko: (bit much I know but I was struggling to try and work out all the different categories of cm.. And I think that mines is the "not fertile" sticky kind :-( xxx

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/photo_galleries/what-cervical-mucus-looks-like/

Just incase any of you ladies where interested.. It's a bit TMI but informative lol.

Mtln it's horrible that feeling of maybe missing out this cycle cause of work etc isn't it?! I'm sure you'll be fine though.. Even after u ovulate the egg lasts 24-36 hours xxx

Well considering that my hubby is hunting and I get the smiley face just after he left. I am using the clearblue digital opk and it said on the website that the smiley face was the LH surge and I should ovulate in the next 12-48hrs.....My hubby coming home tomorrow and I told him we had some businessto attend 2 as soon as he got home.....so i am very hopeful this is the situation and I am not o yet. I am CD16 today and I am just starting to learn all this new stuff as I have 7 and 4 yr old girls......I want a boy so but a healthy baby is most important..... How are u holding up????:hugs:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/photo_galleries/what-cervical-mucus-looks-like/

Just incase any of you ladies where interested.. It's a bit TMI but informative lol.

Really informative!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again for the positive thoughts......I only have 1 thought now bding my head off for the next couple days!!!! :)

Well considering that my hubby is hunting and I get the smiley face just after he left. I am using the clearblue digital opk and it said on the website that the smiley face was the LH surge and I should ovulate in the next 12-48hrs.....My hubby coming home tomorrow and I told him we had some businessto attend 2 as soon as he got home.....so i am very hopeful this is the situation and I am not o yet. I am CD16 today and I am just starting to learn all this new stuff as I have 7 and 4 yr old girls......I want a boy so but a healthy baby is most important..... How are u holding up????:hugs:

Still feeling sad but I guess I shouldn't totally count myself out yet as never had pos opk and I've been testing since cd8.. Usually don't o till at least cd14 so maybe I've not missed it yet... Drinking green tea like a madwoman in a crazy bid to bring back my ewcm (heard it works wonders) what a sadsack I am!! Gonna get on the bd all this weekend just incase I still have a chance. Have fun with your bd'ing! ;-) :dust: xxx

dolly fingers crossed hunny xx last month i got a really dark line just before i went on nights then when it didn't get any darker an then i got a really proper darker than control the week after so i can only assume that my working nights messed it up an that i can't have ov'd twice in one month???? so don't give up sweety ok so i didn't fall but its all good signs it has to be??? either that or i am completely crazy xx

Yeh you're prob right chick.. I mean if I'd ovulated on Wednesday that would cut my cycle short by nearly a whole week.. Giving me a 23 day cycle!! Surely not possible for me.. My shortest cycle was 27 days. Right I'm gonna stop moping and just stay positive. Thanks ladies for listening to my whinging xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->