• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I am trying for November too! I had my miscarriage in January. I think it is time that me and DH try again! I am very excited, and I have high hopes that it will be soon that we conceive. I hope for the best for all of you!! *hugs*

I'm on CD17 today and my temp went up slightly this morning, so over the next couple of days I expect to see an O line on my chart. I usually O between CD14-16. I've had fertile CM for the last 7 days (I know, crazy right!), W from CD10-13, EW14-15, and back to W CD16. DH and I have been :sex: like crazy! We are going to my grandmas tonight thru Sunday, so we won't be able to this weekend!

Jabish I think so. Like you my first cycle I don't think I ovulated although I wasn't doing opks so can't know for certain. But I'm pretty sure, and af was about a week late and very very heavy which my periods where like when I was having annovulatory cycles after coming off pill. My second cycle was normal pretty much though, but this cycle I'm sure is gonna be a wee shorty, as fertile signs already. So I think it does mess things up a lot. Xxx

Hey ladies, can i join in. first cycle trying and feel like i ve just missed my shot. I got a postiive opk yesterday and Oh had a bit of trouble ....so we will try again tongiht..but i feel like the boat has already passed...im a little discouraged.

How u ladies feeling? and where are you all abouts in your cycles?

sallyhanson I got pregnant last month after years of trying...i took opk before bed and forgot to look at it..the next morning while going off to work i saw it was positive from the night before and had to go to work worrying because we should have started trying....but when i came home i took some pre-seed and waited on the hubby to get home..we tried just that 1 day and i got preg...it did end in miscarriage but they say it was from chromosonal defect...So please don't think you have missed your window!!!!Good luck!!! and keep us posted

Hey ladies, can i join in. first cycle trying and feel like i ve just missed my shot. I got a postiive opk yesterday and Oh had a bit of trouble ....so we will try again tongiht..but i feel like the boat has already passed...im a little discouraged.

I'm feeling a bit rotten because I didn't get my OPK+ yet and worried I missed it or didn't O. That is great that you got yours. And the surge that makes you get an OPK+ occurs 24-48 hours before you actually ovulate. There is still time to catch it so get to it! :happydance::sex:

My family had my hopes up that I would be one of those women that get preg the week after a miscarriage..lol...I believed it too and obsessed over it...Wish they were right...here I am 6 weeks and 2 days later and waiting to ovulate yet....but I have a great feeling about this cycle so here we go

I'm feeling a bit rotten because I didn't get my OPK+ yet and worried I missed it or didn't O. That is great that you got yours. And the surge that makes you get an OPK+ occurs 24-48 hours before you actually ovulate. There is still time to catch it so get to it! :happydance::sex:

hey there...was wondering what cycle day your on?..and have you o'ed since your miscarriage that you know of? if you don't mind me asking

hey there...was wondering what cycle day your on?..and have you o'ed since your miscarriage that you know of? if you don't mind me asking

I am on CD13, usually O on CD14 so I should have had the + by now. Still going to keep testing for the next 5 days I think before I give up.

Last month, counting the m/c as CD1, I O'd on CD15. So maybe I'm a 15 dayer now? Who knows with our crazy bodies!

I wish I could start NTNP like we had planned for October. But since the m/c I know way too much about my body now. There is no way I could not know if I did O, and when, and think about if I BD'd around then. I don't think I can go back to NTNP now.

Hi eveyone...new here but ttc after chemical last month. I have no idea if I ovulated yet since my opk's have been wierd to say the least. Normally I have fade in and out pattern but this past month they kept going back and forth for a few weeks.(also had a cold which I noticed in past seems to put ovulation on hold for a bit).....then I ran out of my trusted brand and got some from target and they have all been positives(darker than control) for a week now but two neg hpts yesterday and today ( got to hoping opk was picking up pregnancy)...also cm has been crazy too...so no idea what's going on....I think this brand must be more sensitive and is just detecting any lh and showing it as positive....anywho...very frustrated and getting more and more depressed everyday since I don't even know when to expect af. Stuck in limbo!!! So anyway...thanx for latting me vet..hope u all get ur bfp!

MACKJESS ya since i never o'ed the month between my m/c and period I am worried that I wont at all or like a lot of women tell me ..it could happen sooner than normal or later than normal because our hormones are out of whack now for a bit...I would keep testing until AF comes if I were you just to make sure...Good Luck

I am on CD13, usually O on CD14 so I should have had the + by now. Still going to keep testing for the next 5 days I think before I give up.

Last month, counting the m/c as CD1, I O'd on CD15. So maybe I'm a 15 dayer now? Who knows with our crazy bodies!

I wish I could start NTNP like we had planned for October. But since the m/c I know way too much about my body now. There is no way I could not know if I did O, and when, and think about if I BD'd around then. I don't think I can go back to NTNP now.

I'm the same!! After the ectopic I had said that I wouldn't chart, wouldn't plan, wouldn't stress.. Just let it happen.. But it does t work that way does it?? I know my body so well and it's something I want so badly I just can't NOT stress :wacko: xxx

hey there...was wondering what cycle day your on?..and have you o'ed since your miscarriage that you know of? if you don't mind me asking[/QUOTE]

Hey, actually its been a few months since the mc. And straight after the dnc oh asked me to go back on the mini pill. It was just to painful for him to risk it again, and he thought it would be impossible for me to survive if it happened again so he wanted to wait. This is first cycle off bcp but im told even on mini pill u still ovulate. So i think i may have since the mc! but no way to know for sure. :S

mackjess, i am with you on that. I spent 9 months ttc and spend numerous hours on here during. So when oh wanted to ntnp...im thinking its impossible...:S

MACKJESS ya since i never o'ed the month between my m/c and period I am worried that I wont at all or like a lot of women tell me ..it could happen sooner than normal or later than normal because our hormones are out of whack now for a bit...I would keep testing until AF comes if I were you just to make sure...Good Luck

I expected NOT to O last month and was surprised I did, I only tested because I wanted to wait at least one cycle to try. I think I would have been OK with not O right after the m/c. Not O'ing after I've had a normal cycle though is teeing me off! LOL. I wish there was some way to control our bodies!

Overall though, I believe this is a lucky thread. I've also learned the most from it, like some other people here. And if I don't O and get BFP this time I feel like my body will be more ready next time. Especially since I started the baby aspirin and learned about SMEP!

Ooh I like thinking of it as a lucky thread :) xxx

hi ivylane an sally an jabish xx
i am determined that its gonna be a lucky thread it has to be how can there be so much info an not be xx
hows everyone doing xx

LUCKY THREAD WOOOOHOOOO....this is gonna be it for us ladies....let's keep the positive energy flowing.!!!!!...I am excited for us!!!

Ok today I've been very emotional. It's too early for me to be having any AF symptoms. Does anyone get this way before they ovulate? Maybe I'm still in the running.

Note-I was on the pill forever. Just quit it about a month before I got BFP then m/c, so I am very new to having or knowing what OV symptoms are! And not to be TMI, I usually have a bit if CM all the time. It's hard to tell if it's sticky or whatever. I have celiac's and a lot of food sensitivities and I think it affects my CM so that it never goes away unless I eat a lot of pro-biotics and really careful about my food sensitivities.

Ok today I've been very emotional. It's too early for me to be having any AF symptoms. Does anyone get this way before they ovulate? Maybe I'm still in the running.

Note-I was on the pill forever. Just quit it about a month before I got BFP then m/c, so I am very new to having or knowing what OV symptoms are! And not to be TMI, I usually have a bit if CM all the time. It's hard to tell if it's sticky or whatever. I have celiac's and a lot of food sensitivities and I think it affects my CM so that it never goes away unless I eat a lot of pro-biotics and really careful about my food sensitivities.

Sorry i can't realy help much with this cause i never get CM...i have to use pre seed lubricant...cause it's safe for sperm..but i get cramps and my boobs hurt when i am ovulating if that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->