• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

That's the best way to be Dolly. It sounds like that would be the case to me.

i have the app too mine is called period tracker! although its not always accurate!
I used clear blue digital ovulation tests the last time I got pregnant so I will strat this as soon as I get my first AF. My MC was a month ago and I got a - HPT monday!

GL ladies!

Bazzb I just started using cblue digital opk's and I had a smiley face this am and a 0 yest. I can't bd till my hubby gets home tomorrow. Am I stil safe and in the running for november? I wasn't sure how long after the smiley face you had.....Would love advice!!! :)

woot woot! Go mtln!

I never got the positive on my OPKs. I either missed it or it's coming up. I didn't test one morning, and 2 other nights I got woke up really early, so went to pee, then did the tests a few hours later when I got up so the hormones may not have been built up enough. So that's 3 mornings I missed or didn't really test correctly. We have still BD'd a lot though.

It's getting chilly here in KS, and I had no winter tops left in decent shape since I haven't bought new stuff in a few years. Last year seemed to be the year I only needed pants/jeans. I went on a little shopping spree. Just at Kohls with coupons and Kohls cash, so I didn't spend a ton but I still really stocked up on sweaters, dress shirts and cute casual weekend shirts.

NOW, if that doesn't cause me to get a BFP this month so I grow out of all the cute new tops (last time I was prego my boobs immediately started getting bigger by the minute) then I don't know what will! LOL!!

Whenever my DH sees me looking up fertility stuff or anything to do with pregnancy he calls me crazy. Does anybody else's DH do this?

woot woot! Go mtln!

I never got the positive on my OPKs. I either missed it or it's coming up. I didn't test one morning, and 2 other nights I got woke up really early, so went to pee, then did the tests a few hours later when I got up so the hormones may not have been built up enough. So that's 3 mornings I missed or didn't really test correctly. We have still BD'd a lot though.

It's getting chilly here in KS, and I had no winter tops left in decent shape since I haven't bought new stuff in a few years. Last year seemed to be the year I only needed pants/jeans. I went on a little shopping spree. Just at Kohls with coupons and Kohls cash, so I didn't spend a ton but I still really stocked up on sweaters, dress shirts and cute casual weekend shirts.

NOW, if that doesn't cause me to get a BFP this month so I grow out of all the cute new tops (last time I was prego my boobs immediately started getting bigger by the minute) then I don't know what will! LOL!!

Hey mackjess, I live in KS too! I live in the KC area, how bout you?

Hey mackjess, I live in KS too! I live in the KC area, how bout you?

Wow, considering the number of people I see on here from UK and Canada, that is crazy!!

I live in Overland Park, not far from Johnson County Community College.

Whenever my DH sees me looking up fertility stuff or anything to do with pregnancy he calls me crazy. Does anybody else's DH do this?

He never sees me on here, or he probably would think I'm crazy! He thinks I can relax about it, but I don't see how that is possible after a m/c.

I don't know why, but gave me a warm fuzzy. Howdy neighbor!

He never sees me on here, or he probably would think I'm crazy! He thinks I can relax about it, but I don't see how that is possible after a m/c.

Yeah they don't quite get it. Sometimes it bothers him that I still get upset about the mc.

absolutely..it actually upsets me that he doesn't understand that i need to do this...he makes fun of me...but since the miscarriage I need to do this..it helps to have other people out there that have been through it and know what I am feeling....

Sorry ladies,i havent had a chance to get on here for a few days with work etc.

Anyway im on cd17 and af has arrived!!! Im totally thrown by this, but all i can hope is my body is still settling down after my early loss. Onwards an upwards, eh:thumbup:

I will keep checking in to see how everyone is getting on. Good luck :flower:

absolutely..it actually upsets me that he doesn't understand that i need to do this...he makes fun of me...but since the miscarriage I need to do this..it helps to have other people out there that have been through it and know what I am feeling....

My DH is exactly the same!! Everytime I even try to discuss it e just changes the subject and tells me to chill "it'll happen when it happens" he says.. Argh!!!! I actually had a wee heart to heart with him about it the other night cause telling him that I can't "just relax" and explaining how I felt..think he finally gets it.. Almost.. Like I said earlier I just dot think men get that same burning need to have babies as we do xxx

My DH is exactly the same!! Everytime I even try to discuss it e just changes the subject and tells me to chill "it'll happen when it happens" he says.. Argh!!!! I actually had a wee heart to heart with him about it the other night cause telling him that I can't "just relax" and explaining how I felt..think he finally gets it.. Almost.. Like I said earlier I just dot think men get that same burning need to have babies as we do xxx

no men really do not get it x they know they want kids but the actually getting them is a completly different thing x my oh asks if i ave done my sticks an then uses it as an excuse to get his leg over more often xx but saying that we do argue that i am neurotic an that he is an ignorant git like at this moment in time he is not speaking to me cause i got a pos opk today an we have also got a few family issues an its all a bit much so we have had a bit of a tiff but it will all be ok i will dtd tomorrow cause right now hes not allowed anywhere near me lol

It's good to have each other when our OH's don't understand.

Burt sorry about af showing up. Hopefully this next month will bring bfp.

Gnomette I hope your family issues get cleared up soon and you and OH can get back at it. ;)

Today starts my 2WW. It's going to be a long one even though I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Bfn. We bd'd but I don't know if I ever ovulated. Nervous nervous nervous!

Now Mackjess you need to think positive. My 2WW started 2 days ago so we're almost together. We can keep each other's hopes up! :thumbup:

Thank you dear. I'm trying but I didn't get a positive opk this month so I'm trying not to set myself up. Praying we start seeing some new BFPs up in these threads for everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->