BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Lol bazz, I'm at work too but haven't had anyone all day, I'm bored

LOL i am in a cubicle next to a few ladies so they hear me when I giggle

DH and I talked about it, and decided that we will do a Gender Reveal Party. We should get the test results back Thursday or Friday, and are doing the party the Sunday after. I'm going to give the phone to someone else when they call with the results to have them get the gender, then they are going to text it to my sister in law from my phone, and delete the text. LOL. She is a pastry chef and is making us a cake to cut into so we won't know until the day of the party.

We are just going to a local pizza/pub place that has a game room with tables that you can reserve in the back. That way the kids will be able to play, and everyone can just order their own pizza/beer at the counter when they come in. I'll probably have the cake and maybe a chalkboard with people to vote but I'm going to keep it very low key and casual, and best of all EASY. I won't have to clean my house or decorate or give the dog a bath. :haha:

Mackjess- that is such a creative/awesome idea! I really want to steal it! Please be sure to share some pics of your gender cake. Haha. Maybe that's not a good name for it. But oh my goodness that is the cutest idea.
Mommynikki- I had the Paragard ( copper) IUD for about a year and a half. I really liked that it didn't have hormones or cause weight gain. BUT be warned if you have intense periods, it's tends to make them worse. Oddly, mine gave me sciatica which is bizarro and unlikely to happen to normal women.

Jess that sounds like a great idea!! Can't wait to hear the results:)

Womble- I got the Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow at amazon.com. I really like it! It surrounds my whole body, so whatever way I turn the pillow is there!

Mackjess- I am going to have a gender reveal party too, but I think I'm going to have it at my moms house! I think we are going to find out and keep it from everyone else until the party. I've been looking at cute ideas on Pinterest!

I got my Doppler and tried it this afternoon. I unfortionately couldn't find the heartbeat, but found the placenta! I thought I found it once, but whatever I found was only 125-130. Oh we'll, I will keep trying!

pray they say it can take 30-40 min trying to find the heart beat at 9 weeks and some women cant even find it til 11-12 weeks :)

Mommynikki- have you thought about a copper IUD they are far less insane then Mirena, in my experience. No hormones. I'm actually pretty suspicious of Mirena, I think it could very well be part of the reason I m/c.

I had the mirena for 2 and 1/2yrs got it out llast march 2012 and started TTC June then MISCARIAGE NIGHTMARE SINCE SEPTEMBER.......2 Healthy girls, healthy pregnancys and I;m only 33????????????

Pray, one of the girls on the other threads took a few days to find the HB after she got her doppler, and she's almost at 13 weeks so don't worry too much. It's great you found the placenta! And I'm not a pinterest/crafty person. LOL. I'm too lazy for all that so it's why I'm not hosting it at home. If it were someone else's party I'd go all out, but since it's just me I'm not so concerned. I might get some pink and blue balloons and a chalkboard or something so people can vote for a team.

BB I've seen the cake ideas before so I can't take that much credit. I gave my SIL free reign on how she wanted to decorate it so I'm excited. She does AMAZING cakes. I think US not knowing will be really fun.

I used to have a copper IUD and didn't have any problems with it. It was nice to have BC without having hormones in it like the Mirena does. I had it taken out after we got married since I didn't want to deal with that when we decided to have kids, and went back on the pill. RIGHT after that I decided to go get my bachelors degree so I ended up being on the pill longer than I expected. Ooops.

I'm not too worried that I couldn't find it, I know its still a long shot to find it yet. I think I did try for a good 30 mins at least!

Good, I know some have been upset about it, and for no reason since they eventually found it, so I just wanted to make sure you were good. =)

Mtln- supposedly Mirena thins out the lining of your uterus which is why I suspect it had to do with my m/c. I got it out at the end of July 2012, got pregnant during August & miscarried in September. So maybe I didn't give the lining enough time to build back up? My doctor said we could start trying immediately after getting it out but I really started to wonder after my m/c. I'm 25, it was the 1st time I had ever been pg, without any other factors going on like PCOS. I know those are just my observations.... I don't think a dr would ever admit Mirena had anything to do with it.

Ya know I haven't researched any of it yet but my sister saw a commercial about some lawyer firm asking if u had a problem with the mirena to call this 1800 number???! I am going to address it with my new ob/gyn. Can't hurt after researching the progesterone thing maybe the mirena messed up my prog. Levels??? Can't wait to go I will be cd12 and usually ovulate 16-19 so I'm hoping he gives me the go ahead :).. :thumbup: will see I hope he definitely wants a US of my uterus just to check the oven and be sure it's ready...

Having all of u girls to support and understand makes this journey much better... Look forward to some 2013 babies :happydance:
Xoxo Tara

I've not tried my Doppler yet. Too scared I won't hear anything! Think I'm gonna wait till nearer 14 weeks xxx

hi all xx hows everyone's weekend been?
dopplers are all a really great thing but don't worry if you don't find a hb sometimes it takes a wile to find it an learn what your listening for some people don't get the hang of it til 15weeks + xx
i love reading everyone looking at names they are all lovely i have never been able to pick a name til we have known if its a girl or boy (i am not good at the team yellow)
afm i am should be in my 2ww my app said i should have ov'd on friday but it was always a day or 2 out so we have tried to cover all our bases bd last night an sat i worked on friday an we didn't manage to bd on thursday so fingers crossed we caught it xx is anyone else still ttc?
bazz is it this thursday that you are off to drs? or was it thursday just gone or has af turned up or a bfp??
mtln hows you is it this week that you have your appointment to get a 2nd opinion?
hope all are well xx loves an hugs to all xx

Agghh Girls my weekend was a wee bit upsetting. I have been bleeding again!! Why does this keep happening. I now should be over 11 weeks so why am i still bleeding at times??? Anyway thankfully the bleeding seems to have stopped today. So nervous for my 12 week scan on friday.....:(

Nicky try not to stress. I'm still having brown spotting and have done since 6 weeks on and off. Three scans later no cause found and told that it mite happen my whole preg and not to worry. So hard as it is I'm trying to just not stress about it. Don't get me wrong often it makes me feel a bit wobbly but baby seems to be doing fine so far touch wood! Sure your scan on Friday will be just grand xxx

hi all xx hows everyone's weekend been?
dopplers are all a really great thing but don't worry if you don't find a hb sometimes it takes a wile to find it an learn what your listening for some people don't get the hang of it til 15weeks + xx
i love reading everyone looking at names they are all lovely i have never been able to pick a name til we have known if its a girl or boy (i am not good at the team yellow)
afm i am should be in my 2ww my app said i should have ov'd on friday but it was always a day or 2 out so we have tried to cover all our bases bd last night an sat i worked on friday an we didn't manage to bd on thursday so fingers crossed we caught it xx is anyone else still ttc?
bazz is it this thursday that you are off to drs? or was it thursday just gone or has af turned up or a bfp??
mtln hows you is it this week that you have your appointment to get a 2nd opinion?
hope all are well xx loves an hugs to all xx

Good morning Gnom, yeah I go friday to another OB/GYN, for the 2nd opinion, and I have been researcheing I think it could be low prgesterone or estregen???? However I am not going to cancel the IVF apt yet in case the new dr wants me to go.......BUT from what I have heard he will be the answer to my prayers.. :) I;m excited the bleeding stopped on sat am so it was like an AF.....Just a little heavier in the begnning....Life goes on and just 1 more thing HELL YEAH girl im TTC and were on the same boat me u and bazz....I know I'm leaving domeone out but it's early and just stopping in to say good am before I get the kiddies ready for school. :) Have a great day xoxo TAra

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->