BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Gnomette, hope af stays away & its just ib. Take it easy at work tonight.
Dolly & nicky, you guys doing so well staying calm with the spotting. I have read that it can happen throughout pregnancy, so as its been so on and off, or more just on with you dolly, I think it must be normal for you guys. Hope your Doppler arrives soon nicky so you can hear the heartbeat.
Bazz, ff just won't make up its mind!! Either way this time next week you're gonna be enjoying the sunshine :)
Mtln, as you just said to dolly she's gonna be half way in 6 weeks I thought OMG, she will be!!!!! That is soooooo exciting!! And feels so quick!!!!!
I managed to leave work at 5.30 tonight which is early for me as my boss is a tyrant, so in a very good mood, can't wait to get home, see hubby, have a Luke warm (!!) bath and get my pj's on! Have a nice evening all x

This lukewarm bath business is a nightmare isn't it? I love baths used to Have them all the time and stay in them for hours- topping up the hot water constantly. Only had one bath since I fell preggers and felt so uneasy in it only stayed in 15mins. Stupid really but I'm such a worrier about daft things! It's mad to think I'm only 6 weeks away from half way.. Can't wait! I actually phoned the midwife today about the continued spotting after that post. She not concerned at all lol. Neither was a really but I thought maybe I should just make sure. Anyways had another wee go of my Doppler which was naughty as I said I wouldnt use it again till sat but it was worth it. Literally listened for less than a minute so doesn't really count hehe. Babys hb was lovely and strong so I'm a happy chappy. Xxx

Dolly, we won't tell anyone you used the Doppler again, ha ha!! Think your hubby needs to lock it away if he really expects you not to use it!!! We all know once a week is a good idea.... Reality is its so fun to use it more!! I'm not going to buy one as I can't trust myself, though I can change my mind on that statement!

Also hate luke warm baths, they're kinda pointless as they get cold after 5 mins and then its not v relaxing. I miss them. Is it ok to have Warmer baths after the first Tri?

Bazz hope that your ok ft seems confused xx hope its not too stressful with the not being sure what's going on x yay not long til Mexico I hope you have a fantastic time xx glad that your hubby is being so understanding an lovely bout it all x:hugs: :hugs:
Mtln always an extra hug when needed xx :hugs: hope your managing to keep calm do you need another on appointment or did you get your results x
no af as yet but my cramps are not getting any better woke up for a pee witch is unlike me specially after a night shift but I am just hoping that make it through tonight in one piece last night was difficult x

Gnomette, thanks I didn't make another apt with the new OB and I am patiently waiting the results from the blood work he ordered.....I am calm I have plenty of time on my hands and making me stressed isn't going to do anyone good......Just loving the mouthy 7 1/2yr old I have.......I am not sure where she suddenly got this mouth that she is older or in charge but she has another thing coming!!!!! Can't they stay little forever???? Praying AF STAYS AWAY xoxoxoxoxo
I am all packed and ready to go! come on thursday! :) I am trying not to stress too much about my cycle and forget it about it while I am gone..

Girl u better have a ICE COLD ADULT BEVERAGE in the sun for me....Dam I'm jealous....xoxoxoxoxo
Tara, yeah i have a friend born on x-mas day and she doesnt like it much either.
I have no doubt you well get pregnant with a sticky bean in a few months!!

Gnomette I hope AF stays away from you and you have a better night at work XX

This lukewarm bath business is a nightmare isn't it? I love baths used to Have them all the time and stay in them for hours- topping up the hot water constantly. Only had one bath since I fell preggers and felt so uneasy in it only stayed in 15mins. Stupid really but I'm such a worrier about daft things! It's mad to think I'm only 6 weeks away from half way.. Can't wait! I actually phoned the midwife today about the continued spotting after that post. She not concerned at all lol. Neither was a really but I thought maybe I should just make sure. Anyways had another wee go of my Doppler which was naughty as I said I wouldnt use it again till sat but it was worth it. Literally listened for less than a minute so doesn't really count hehe. Babys hb was lovely and strong so I'm a happy chappy. Xxx

Dolly ur so cute sneaking a listen inn........Just like I told Nicky the spotting is that baby saying hi mommy......Glad all is well looking forward to the 18week sono pix........And hopefully somebody OTHER then Womble going team yellow.....Come on girls u don't know half way thru what is the rest of the way???????

I am leaving work so I will be around later.....lots of love Tara

Bazz my reply went in ur quote???? I hope u have an ICE COLD ADULT BEVERAGE in the HOT SUN for me...........Puuuuuullllleeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz!!!!! I am sooooo jealous....:) I've never been to mexico and wud love to goooooooo. Take me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Ug CD16 and the O begins.........Loads of CM and I am struggling with AHHHHHHHHHHHH this could work......I know I have to at least make it through 1 cycle but I guess I need a couple extra hugs for letting the Egg go.. :) There is a plus side to this I mean thru all the trauma my body has endured it still O's CD16-19 3 months in a row..... Definitly going to be giving some head instead of getting donations :haha: Thanks for the support in advance. I mean I can't just call anyone up and say these things to them....lol Off to put the kiddo's to bed and watch The Biggest Loser......Cuz we all know it's 8 O'clock somewhere :haha:

Yay for holiday bazz x I need a holiday I would happily be sent by post somewhere warm right now x
Mtln its gotta be the age my son will be 9next month an regularly goes through phases of wanting to behave like a teen already x
dolly he he he he at getting your Doppler out I think your hubby will know cause it will have moved xx
bleed has stopped an work is rubbish my head hurts where I am not used to doing 2nights in a row an I am starting to feel like I am peeing alot but I am drinking tea in the hope it will help me stay awake

so if we all ask bazz to have an adult drink she will be drunk her whole holiday x :haha:

Hi mtln, I'm thinking about you and sending a hug x I know it must be strange, it kinda goes against the grain not trying. but its for the best xx

bazz, hope you have a fabby holiday. I'm going to Spain on Saturday for a week which will be nice (assuming the morning sickness is not too bad!!). Can't wait to see my boyfriend its really hard being apart.....

gnomette, sorry your feeling cr**py :(

hope everyone has a nice day x

p.s. my spotting seems to have stopped again (thank god)

Oh bazz I'm so jealous I'm
Desperate for a holiday!! Have fun!
Mtln big :hugs: to you for dodging that egg. Keep your eye on the prize.
Nicky glad your spotting has stopped. Enjoy your time in Spain. Do you think you'll ever move out there to be near your bf?
Gnomette that all sounds so positive! When is af actually due?
Womble I'm not sure really.. Think I need to look it up. I'm longing for one though.
Told hubby I used the Doppler. I've reminded him to take it away when he goes to work. I'm really debating asking him if he fancies getting an extra scan. Daft really but the one at 20 weeks seems sooo far away. I was think maybe one at 16 weeks. But maybe I'm just being over the top. I don't think he'd go for it anyways xxx

nicky :happydance: for no spotting :happydance:for going to see your oh!!
is he going to move over here once the baby is here? i hate being away from my hubby for 2days (i have not seen him since monday part from to say hi an bye between one going to work an the other going) it must be awful for you xx :hugs:
i am ok really the tea is more psychological as we only have decaf at work but my work mate had some paracetamol so that helped too but my patients were just not wanting to play ball was all i think it was that i felt more guilty for leaving my kids when they were poorly they were with their dad an my dad so in good hands but i still felt guilty for leaving them so didn't sleep as much as i would have normally x

Nicky glad your spotting has stopped. Enjoy your time in Spain. Do you think you'll ever move out there to be near your bf?
Womble I'm not sure really.. Think I need to look it up. I'm longing for one though.
Told hubby I used the Doppler. I've reminded him to take it away when he goes to work. I'm really debating asking him if he fancies getting an extra scan. Daft really but the one at 20 weeks seems sooo far away. I was think maybe one at 16 weeks. But maybe I'm just being over the top. I don't think he'd go for it anyways xxx

friday hun i just hope my tests turn up soon xx getting restless wanna test but haven't got any lol
ask him i am not sure how much they cost but you can get some lovely 4d ones done i did when i had my daughter xx its such a fab thing to do better at bout th 24-30 wk mark dont forget no more scans after the 20wk one x :hugs:

dolly, gnomette - I'm moving to Spain (hopefully in May if all goes well with the baby and it's OK for me to have it there). We have just this week started building our house/little hotel in the mountains over there. So all going well the first phase will be ready about June/July (before baby comes fx so we can move in) and the rest should be finished by the end of the year. We plan to open the hotel (very little only 6 bedrooms) next Spring. I'm very excited about it all - I'm so fed up of working in an office (Met Office for that matter!!) and can't wait to have a totally new lifestyle, with our new family, working together in rural Spain :)
x

nicky that sounds amazing xx i really hope it all goes to plan for you xx:hugs:

Oh that really does sound fab! Id love to do something like that. You must show us pics of it when it's all
Done! Xxx

friday hun i just hope my tests turn up soon xx getting restless wanna test but haven't got any lol
ask him i am not sure how much they cost but you can get some lovely 4d ones done i did when i had my daughter xx its such a fab thing to do better at bout th 24-30 wk mark dont forget no more scans after the 20wk one x :hugs:

Yeh that's true.. Maybe I should wait till 28 weeks or something.. Break up the wait a bit? I'm just soo impatient!! Lol. Wish I could just know what's going on in my tummy everyday! Xxx

dolly i feel exactly the same way. i just wish i could see what was going on in there!
I think once i can feel him/her it will help. I heard that should be around 16-19 weeks. Others already with babies when dis you first start to feel them in your tummy?
x
p.s. yes will put up photos of place soon x

dolly i feel exactly the same way. i just wish i could see what was going on in there!
I think once i can feel him/her it will help. I heard that should be around 16-19 weeks. Others already with babies when dis you first start to feel them in your tummy?
x
p.s. yes will put up photos of place soon x

i started to feel my 1st (ds) bout 18ish weeks
2nd never got that far (ectopic)
3rd (DD) bout 15wks
4th (ds) bout 13ishwks i felt tiny movements but proper movements at 15 weeks (passed away)
so the more you have the earlier you feel it cause you know what your looking for cause you have felt it before but when its your first you can mistake movements for butterflies it can feel like bubbles tickling up the inside of your belly an thats baby moving best way to describe it is what you would imagine a glass of fizzy would feel like with all the bubbles going up sounds odd i know but i was told by my mw that was baby moving :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->