BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Love that u heard hb again!!

I have to get up for the airport in less than 4 hours lol

have a fab trip bazz xx

gnomette, spotting at any time can mean anything! so try not to worry. Also I was told (and am still being told) that implantation SITE bleeding (which includes IB) can occur any time all through the first trimester where the baby and then the placenta are bedding in. The nurses said to me that was the most likely cause for all my first tri bleeding. They said to me the blood rich area is very sensitive and as implantation, bedding in, growth, placental development etc.... happens little bits of bleeding (brown, pink or red) are possible and not uncommon. So all I'm trying to say is don't worry about it :) there could be a hundred reasons why you have what you have whether your preggers or not. So if you want to test then test but try not to be too disappointed if you don't get a bfp yet ......easier said that done though I know. I'm thinking about you....

Man!! pregnancy and ttc is so stressful. I can't believe only 6 months ago I was completely oblivious to all this!! :)

afm I got my doppler last night and found the heartbeat in less than a minute at about 162bpm......so happy. what a lovely sound. But then I tried to show my my later and it took over 5 minutes to find but eventually got there :) I'm going to take it to Spain with me on Saturday so I can let my boyfriend listen (he missed the 12w scan)

Bazz, hope I haven't missed you, have a fabulous holiday xx

Mackjess, so happy you're now in 2nd Tri! Woop Woop!! Like pray I'm right behind you, happy days!

Nicky, have a great time I'm Spain, will be so cool showing the heartbeat to your boyfriend. Your Doppler sounds good, it's so tempting...!!!

Gnomette, how you doing today? Test or no test? Was trying to work out how many of you are still waiting for the bfp, its not v many I think, really hoping it happens for you all soon.

So glad its Thursday, looking forward to a lie in on Saturday. Off for blood tests now, there are so many appointments here in the uk, must be a nightmare for employers!

Ladies I will check in later maybe during the week depending on wifi and my soberness lol!
Take care of your little ones and I look forward to seeing some new bfp's soon!!!

Much love to you all ❤

hi yeh i did test we all know my will power is worst than most an i got :bfn: so i don't think i was surprised but was definatly bit naffed off with my self for doing it even though :dohh: i have no symptoms at all not even of af now though part from my boobs seem to be wanting to stand an say hello to everyone it so cold i think people think i am pointing at them!! :blush: oh an i am still like a dog on heat! oh my poor husband i don't think he is complaining though :haha:
thank you for all the info an reassurance :kiss::kiss:
still waiting i think is just me :haha: bazzb, mtln, meggie
pray really glad you found hb!!
womble i hope they are kind to you an it doen't hurt too much :hugs:
hope i haven't missed anyone xx hope your all well xx

Enjoy your holiday bazz! And nicky have a lovely time in Spain! Womble hope the bloods go well! I always hate getting blood tests I'm such a big baby with stuff like that.. Which is crazy really cause I take blood almost every day from patients at my work.. Just don't like it being my blood! Gnomette I have everything crossed for you.. Hoping that bfn turns bfp!
Meggie glad af is over.. Now you can get going with some lovely baby making! Pray its lovely hearing babies hb isn't it? So reassuring. I love my Doppler feel like its keeping me sane! Glad you heard yours again too nicky!!
Afm well yesterday I had a nausea free day!! And I was starving!!!!! Ate like a horse, the only drawback was the terrible acid reflux and gas that seemed to be there to replace the nausea. Feeling queesy again today an bbs very vwry sore. Oh and also ladies little thing I had heard about second tri but didn't quite believe.. The libido is back!!!!!!!! First tri I couldn't imagine ever wanting to bd again but now I'm a horny beast! Lol. Think it has pleased my hubby no end! Xxx

ha ha my libido was never gone! but we're only together sometimes so I guess that's maybe why! I hope it doesn't get even more in the 2nd tri, I have got too many other things to do :)

also like you dolly, I had nausea this morning but at lunchtime today it was the first time I had a hunger pang without feeling like im about to throw up. Oh please be the nausea starting to go!! It's funny because at 5-6 weeks I really wanted ms to make me feel like I was actually pregnant but now I'm totally done with that and happy with only my doppler for reassurance thank you very much :)

Enjoy your holiday bazz! And nicky have a lovely time in Spain! Womble hope the bloods go well! I always hate getting blood tests I'm such a big baby with stuff like that.. Which is crazy really cause I take blood almost every day from patients at my work.. Just don't like it being my blood! Gnomette I have everything crossed for you.. Hoping that bfn turns bfp!
Meggie glad af is over.. Now you can get going with some lovely baby making! Pray its lovely hearing babies hb isn't it? So reassuring. I love my Doppler feel like its keeping me sane! Glad you heard yours again too nicky!!
Afm well yesterday I had a nausea free day!! And I was starving!!!!! Ate like a horse, the only drawback was the terrible acid reflux and gas that seemed to be there to replace the nausea. Feeling queesy again today an bbs very vwry sore. Oh and also ladies little thing I had heard about second tri but didn't quite believe.. The libido is back!!!!!!!! First tri I couldn't imagine ever wanting to bd again but now I'm a horny beast! Lol. Think it has pleased my hubby no end! Xxx

thank you dolly an nicky xx like i said i am more annoyed that i tested in the first place cause i knew it would be neg in a way will probably cave an test tomorrow but then i won't be able to test til sunday (if af doesn't turn up) cause i am working night again friday x but hay ho we will see x
dolly i am horny i am always horny all the way through its supposed to be because of the increased blood flow round your whole body that makes :sex: more pleasurable this can turn some woman in to complete nympho's :haha: but then i made my hubby go with out for 2months after my dd was born pmsl x
nicky how long you off to spain for?

just for a week until saturday 2nd. but then i'm going back out 2 weeks later :)

Pray and Nicky Yay for finding the heartbeats!! It must be so special hearing a little heartbeat and knowing your little one is doing good!

Womble good luck with the blood tests!

Gnomette I'm so sorry about your BFN hopefully you'll get a BFP when you test again or on Sunday if you test before then!

Sorry about the bfn gnomette. Hoping you get a bfp at next test.

Sooooo grad to hear the libido comes back in the 2nd Tri, I have had zero interest in anything like that! Luckily, after the mc where I had spotting after sex we agreed to not have any till 2nd Tri. I've been trying to 'look after' hubby in other ways, but its suited me as I haven't fancied anything!! Hopefully in 2nd Tri it'll come back like for you dolly!

Bloods went fine thank you everyone, though she kinda cut my arm when she took the needle out. Its for the nuchal scan which is next thurs, can't wait to see baby again and get a fixed due date. Pray have you got a scan the same day, 31st jan? Am sure somebody had one the same day but can't remember who!

Glad to hear the nausea is clearing up for some of you.

Sending loads of luck to meggiemay, gnomette, & bazz (& you too mtln to heal quickly)x

Not me womble. I probably won't have another scan till the 18-20 week scan since I'm not having the 12 week testing done.

So is it possible to pull a muscle or something in your forehead? It started hurting while I was vomiting...

Not me womble. I probably won't have another scan till the 18-20 week scan since I'm not having the 12 week testing done.

So is it possible to pull a muscle or something in your forehead? It started hurting while I was vomiting...

if you have been vomiting can cause head aches try drinking water not cold though (i know annoying an not fantastic if you ask me) but it will work small sips just don't down it x an do not take paracetamol til you have drunk at least a small glass of water an tried to eat something it will just make you puke more x sorry your feeling rough x :hugs:

Girlies and ur scans......Just ann FYI, with both of my pregnancies, I had sono's at 34 weeks, dr ordered it to "check" gestational weight.....Makes the insurance companies pay for them......I am not sure how nice and relaxed ur docs all are but hey, it's worth a try, it is sooooooooooooo fun to see the babies that far along.......things are good over here trying to get thru the "O" without to much upset......Been busy soooooooo that helps....

Gnomette, sorry about BFN.......When are you going to test again? When is AF due? sorry u proby said it but i'm to lazy to scroll back.....I tsted neg 2 days before af was due anf a very faint positive 2 days after AF......with the last chemical, I;m sorry I'm not much help I do have :hugs: for u...xoxoxoxo

It took me a while to catch up and now I forgot what i wanted to say to everyone.....lol and it's 7 Oclock, which means 8 in my house...:haha: Got to put the girlies to bed.......

U, people.com had Jason and Molly Mesnick?(spelling)(the bachelor) their TEAM YELLOW really cute colors they had at their baby shower......Check it out if anyone has oroblems I will set the link up TEAM YELLOW!!!!!!!!!

I had a lot of forehead headaches up til this week Pray. Maybe it was hormones and those are calming down now as the baby is making them (independent little sucker!). I hope it eases up for you. Nothing makes you miss Advil like a good ol headache!

Pray I hope your head gets to feeling better!

Womble Yay for the blood work going well and for getting a scan next week!!

mtln :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->