BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

my tests just arrived omg i wanna test!! some one give me a good reason not too xx please xx

gnomette thanks for the info about feeling baby.
i love your description - v exciting, can't wait to feel it for myself x

yeh friday i ordered 5 they are not cheap ones but they are not the expensive ones either they had good reviews on amazon so i got them x the pink spotting has returned i just went to the loo an there it was on the paper x its put me off testing but i have never had a ib before?? i am not too keen on googling i know it will bring up that i am having a heart attack or something equally stupid x

damn spotting.....bane of our lives!!
oh well if you decide to test let us know how you go x
I agree googling is very rarely the answer!

Nicky I started feeling the baby already but I've had 2 complete pregnancies already. With my first I could tell the difference until like 15 - 16 weeks but now I feel little spinning movements usually at night..and if I try to somewhat sleep on my tummy, baby lets me know that it's not happy lol that's usually when I feel the most. I don't feel anything during the day tho...probably because I'm moving too much to notice the faint movements. I can't wait to feel the big movements again tho..that's when everything gets super real. It was my favorite part of pregnancy!

what an amazing feeling.. i cannot wait to someday feel that :)

Gnomette- I personally wouldnt test.... implantation bleeding is rare and i wouldnt want to see a BFN just incase... but of course it is your decision Xx

I didn't get IB the first time I was preggers, but I did the second. And I got it 2 different times. You probably wouldn't get a BFP yet if it is still pink (new) blood since the HCG doesn't start climbing till it is implanted. I'd wait a few more days.

i didn't test cause it would not be fmu for a start an i have been drinking loads (water not wine:haha:) slightly worried the only reason i have had bleeding before af has been when something is wrong so as much as i know in my head that it is/can be normal but its giving me giving me the geebee's cause my scars are all aching an i am getting the same aches i get when i get af so loosing hope of anything happening this month x my husband on the other hand is driving me insane stupidly positive an keep telling me i think we did it this month i wish i had his optimism thing is i have been at work 2nights so he has been bottling it all up for when i see him x anyway knowing me i will cave tomorrow morning my will powere is not that great at the best of times lol
well dont jess for 2nd tri xx

Nicky I'm so glad your spotting has stopped! Hopefully it'll stay away for good this time! That is exciting about you moving and starting a hotel! Good luck!

Gnomette I'm praying you're just having implantation bleeding and that you get a BFP! I would definitely wait a few days to test if you can.

Mtln :hugs: for making it without BDing around O!

Mackjess Yay for making it to the 2nd tri!!!!!!

I'm praying for all of you girls including everyone I missed!!! :kiss:

AFM AF is finally over!!!!

bazz not sure if you will see this before you go but have a fantastic time away xx :hugs: really hoping af doesn't get you xx
meggie :happydance: for af going not to get to:sex: fingers crossed this is your month xx
yay jess for 2nd tri

Thank you everyone, I can't even describe how making it to 2nd tri feels. It seems like maybe this is really happening, but I'm still not wanting to plan my baby shower or anything yet no matter how much one of my pesky aunts is bothering me about it!

Waiting for some new BFPs from all the lovelies here.

Bazz - please have a delicious fruity drink for me please!

Bazzb- I hope you have a wonderful trip! And then get a surprise bfp when you get back!

Gnomette- I have my FX for you! I pray that it's just IB!

Jess- I can't believe you are in the 2nd tri! That means I am only 3 weeks behind you! When is your reviel party?

AFM- I found babies hb again yesterday morning and this morning! It's such a beautiful sound! When I'm on the hb, I think the baby kicks at the Doppler sometimes! DH has been gone for work since Monday and I am so excited to see him tomorrow night! I hate him being gone for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->