BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Pray will you not have a scan for dating and things like that? Hope your head ache is better x:hugs:
Mtln glad your managing getting through o an keeping busy x :hugs:

afm af got me like clock work woke up at 5am did a test bfn an went back to bed got up with the kids an af started I haven't told my husband yet its hit me really hard this cycle just wanna curl up in a ball an cry all day stupid body playing tricks on me :cry: oh well gotta keep going I suppose

Hope your heads feeling better pray. I couldn't say no to the nuchal scan as otherwise I wouldn't get the 12 week dating scan. I'm not so bothered by the result for the downs test, I'd like to know in advance but it won't affect whether we have the baby or not, just prepare us for it a bit I guess.

Thank you I am gonna curl up an sleep I have work so kids are not back til after dinner so I really can sleep all day xx gotta pick my self up an keep going I suppose I can't give up now I have been trying too long right so this cycle ov sticks an crazy me here we come x

Aw gnomette the I'm so sorry chick had everything crossed for! Hope you're ok - pamper yourself this weekend I think.. Give yourself a wee treat. Xxx

Gnomette That sucks! Dolly is right you should definitely pamper yourself this weekend!

Gnomette, I am sorry AF got you........Lots and lots of :hugs:.....I know the emotional let down as that was the end of nov...for me.:cry: I just wanted to curl up and cry and pretend NO ONE needed me....U will recover I promise and it's going to take a couple days...You worked soooooo hard and covered all your bases and still got :bfn:....It is a huge let down......I'm here for :hugs:

So my new OB/GYN called me himself personally "NO nurse ?", (was digging that :) ) He said all my blood work came back great except I was positive for MTHFR these are the letters the word is like a mile long. I haven't done much reearch yet but, it is a resaon for reoccurent MC...He put me on an extra 400mg of Folic Acid a day. So i was pleasd with that...Makes feel like it is sooooo worth the wait...I also am hoping after I research a bit I could possibly try next month......AGAIN Gnomette, were in this till the end. :)

Anyone with insight please share... Lots of Love Tara xoxox

Fortunately my headache didn't last long!

Gnomette- I had a scan at 7 weeks. I am so very sorry the :witch: got you! The cycle before I got pg I was having all kinds of symptoms and could of swore I was pg, but AF showed. The next cycle I got pg and I had like no symptoms.

Womble- we decided not todo it, because there are so many false negatives and I wouldn't want to worry for no reason.

Mtln- my new OB calls me personally too! I was so shocked when she called for the first time!

AFM- I had a docs apt today, and she couldn't find the hb, but the good news is, she sent me for a scan! I saw the baby's heartbeat beating like crazy! 174bpm. And baby was moving like crazy too! Here's the pic she gave me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
Awe pray, I bet you were freakin out at first...glad everything is okay and you got to see you little one!

Gnomette sorry Af got you but the bright side is that you have kids so its not impossible, just bad timing. Hope the best for next cycle

Mtln, glad to see your new ob is more considerate of you and taking a more personal approach. Hopefully with the new diagnosis you will be able to carry the next baby

I wasn't too worried since I had just heard the hb on my Doppler at home on Wednesday. But it was nice for the reassurance!

My hubby is cooking all weekend so that's one thing I don't have to do lol he guessed af had arrived cause of the pads sitting not where they normally are when I went to work an just text me saying I love you we will get there we have never given up on something we wanted so much yet so why break the habit of a life time x bless him x
pray so pleased you got to see lil bubs so cute x

Mtln I take an extra 400mgs of folic acid an I have to take 75mg of asprin hahaha my vitamins are gonna look like I am a druggie hahaha glad your Dr called you personally sounds fab not sure what all the letters mean but at least its an answer always in it til the end lol :hugs:

Gnomette, your hubby sounds great. Ask him to give you extra hugs from all of us.

Pray, love your scan pic!! Little arms n legs there!!

Don't know anything about that diagnosis Mtln but am so pleased there looks like a reason & your doc can do something about it, really positive news. We've all said it before, but so glad you changed to a new ob, shows what a difference a good doctor can make.

Gnomette, we got this............Maybe I'll jump on the crazy train a month early I will see how I feel. :) lots of hugs and god love ur hubby!!!!! Mine texted me when I told him i started bleeding "did he want me to have him buy me more magic markers?" he makes a joke I make my own + HPT's with marker..:haha: I thought my hubby was a little diappointed this last cycle to.....he justs wants it to happen.....They don't obscess like we do....lol But I do believe they are starting to wonder whats the problem........We already have them and didn't plan them...xoxoxoxoxo Tara :hugs:

Hello to everyone else.........xoxoxoxoxoxo How's IVY? anyone know?

I'm still here..just laying low. Kids and I have been so sick this winter. Just getting over 2 weeks of it now...plus just want to sleep all the time due to hormones and crapy cold weather. Only a few months left until spring! Lol.
1st US is on Friday so nervous about that but trying not to think about it too much.
Gnomette..sorry af got u. I really thought this was your month!
To everyone else who's still trying...keep up the good work and positive outlooks. It's only a matter of time! : )
To the preggy ladies...sounds like everyone is doing well and all the beans are growing big and strong. Can't wait to move into the second trimester with you ladies that are there already. It will be such a relief!
Oh...and I'm going to try to convince my hubby to build a hotel in spain too... I wish! What a lovely way to live though! It sounds like a dream job to me : )

yeh my hubby is brilliant (ssshhhh don't tell him that he will get a big head :haha:) loving your hubby mtln he sounds fab my husband tried to make a joke an he just got the look of dare an die so he stopped an just kissed me instead :haha:
mtln i have to take an extra 400mg of folic acid an then 75mg of asprin when we get to 6weeks mainly cause we had a 2nd tri loss it is also one of those things people have a lot of different opinions on my consultant an neo natal nurse both recommended it so its worth a go xx have you decided weather your going to try this next cycle or are you going to be leaving it this cycle
i have a funny feeling that i will fall so that i will have a christmas day baby here is my thoery my son valentines day my daughter her dads birthday an elliott was due around lillys birthday so you know my kids love to share their birthdays i suppose it makes no sense but it makes me giggle! at least i will have no problems finding someone to have the kids i suppose hahahahahaha

Yay congrats mackjess... Did any of us guess before you found out?

Good luck on Friday at your scan ivy. We are very close in dates, my scan is Thursday. Glad all is still good with you apart from illness bugs.

Gnomette, love your theory, Christmas day baby here you come!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->