BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Womble... try not to worry (i no it isnt possible) but soooo many ladies have been giving really high odds from those test and the usually dont end up accurate at all.XXxxx

Gnomette- sorry AF got you... on to the next cycle XX

Tara- glad they figured out whats wrong and are doing things to prevent MC in the furture Xx

Nikki- how are you lovely... thanks for the well wishes i had a great holiday!! :)

Dolly- from what i hear vivd dreams is very common lol those darn hormones

Jess- congrats on the boy!!! yay

Hope i didnt miss anyone, so many to reply too

Bazz I'm desperate to know if your af finally came? Xxx

Womble- I wouldn't worry to much, those tests can be very inaccurate. That's why I choose not to have one with this baby or my son, because I couldn't handle the extra worry.

Ivy- good luck on your scan today!

Bazzb- welcome back! I'm so glad you had fun on your vacation! What's up with AF? Have you tested recently?

AFM- I still have this stupid cough! It seems like it's getting a little better, but I'm ready for it to be gone! I've had it for a week now, and it's overstayed it's welcome! Lol!

hope u feel better soon pray! that annoying lingering couch sure does suck!

I have not tested since early or mid Jan... I will this weekend though and I have a doc app feb 6th so i am hoping we try and figure out whats going on with me

Thanks everyone for the lovely words, makes me feel more positive xxx Feeling bit better today (was severely sleep deprived last night and sobbing into my pillow, ended up waking hubby up at 5am as needed a hug! Poor hubby!) and must realise I'm still low risk, just its a possibility slightly higher then others. People out there reading this, don't do the screening test unless you are prepared to do the cvs!! And that you may terminate if it had downs. Thats my personal tip, but just my opinion!! Wish we had the materni21 here in the uk but its not available yet.

Gosh bazz, no af, & no test yet. I wonder wonder wonder....!!!

Ivy, how'd scan go? Look forward to pics!

Cough go away and leave pray alone!

I no im going to have to test this weekend i guess

When i was pregant last time i wasnt planning on having that test either... causes too much worry...but its nice to have a scan so its a hard decision to make Xxx glad u r feeling better

Womble if it makes you feel any better my kids all of them had a measurement for the thing on the back of their head of 2.5 and above an they are all fine the risk is all on statistics an lets be fair you can prove anything with the right statistics x
bazz how have you not tested you have more will power than I do lol glad you had a lovely time x
Pray try taking calpol (kids liquid paracetamol) it should help xx
Tara how are you hope your ok x
Vivid dreams are all part an parcel of being pregnant I know a few people who have had them I know I used to x
afm I am now working Sunday night extra cause works short staffed so gotta make sure I get some bd in or no chance of bfp this month x
hope everyone is doing ok xx

Better sneak in they bd!! ;)

Not sure if I have sand in my ear or what bit since Wednesday night I've been having vertigo off and on ! Annoying

Yeh I know but it fits in with the smep I am going to try this month best I can with working so just gotta get hubby to have early night's with me lol
did you get up to much wile you were away part from missing us of course lol

Lol
I did absolutely nothing for a week but sit on a lawn chair and tan lol! It was great

From my room
Just thought I'd share a photo from my trip

Wow that's amazing xx glad you managed to just chill i bet its done you the world of good x

Womble if it makes you feel any better my kids all of them had a measurement for the thing on the back of their head of 2.5 and above an they are all fine the risk is all on statistics an lets be fair you can prove anything with the right statistics x

Thanks so much gnomette, that does make me feel much better xx

Wow that photo is amazing, the sea looks stunning. Glad you had a great time bazz.

Hey gnomette, no time for forum, get yourself bd'ing :) Hope works ok tonight.

Thx ladies
It was about 30 mins outside of a cancun, very quiet and relaxing:)

Work sucks gotta go in again tomorrow night as someone has gone awol but it all helps when the car needs fixing an I need a new laptop as mine has passed away :cry:
just gotta hope that I am not to tired to dtd when we get to bed lol x
meggie hope your dtd plenty an are on your way to a bfp
bazz I hope you get a bfp when you test at the weekend x.
Womble I think anything under 5mm is fine now x they change things all the time x

Womble :hugs: I'm praying for you to get to feeling better! And try not to worry too much about that downs test! I know somebody that they told them their baby for sure was gonna have downs and he is 16 and doesn't have a trace of downs!

Dolly Bad dreams seem to be a normal thing during pregnancy. I'll be praying they don't bother you to much!

Pray I'm praying for that stupid cough of your's to go away!!!!!!!

Bazzb Yay for being back!! I sure hope you find out what is up with AF soon!!!!

Ivy I'm praying for your scan to go well!!! :hugs:

AFM A little temp spike but ff hasn't given me any crosshairs yet as the last 3 days i've temped at a different time than the rest of the month. So I may have messed ff up.

Hi ladies. Just on my way home from Spain. Had a great week and can't believe it's over already.
So much to catch on!
Firstly womble ur scan pic looks fab :) secondly your odds are still v good everything is fine. And just so u know when I had my scan 2 weeks ago in Edinburgh they said the consider higher risk over 3mm so if u were here u would still be considered low risk.
Oops last call for flight. Must go for now xx

One last thing....Bazz can't believe ur willpower girl !! Let us know how u go if u test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->