BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey ladies been working like a Trojan and absolutely exhausted so only just checking in now! Bazz I'm sorry to hear you're having problems but you know it's a positive sign that your hubby has admitted his problem, that in itself is a huge step forward and also the fact he wants to fix it is brilliant. I have a lot of experience with people with alcohol problems and want you to know it can get better and there's lots do help out there. As the others said we don't want you to go anywhere, love having you in our wee "gang" so please don't feel you have to vanish just cause you're having a break from ttc. Lots of love and hugs your way.
Mtln hope you get af soon, your body is maybe just taking a bit more time this time to sort itself out. Lovely to hear your progress with your doc though and glad youre feeling more positive about things.
Meggie that's fab that you had your crosshairs. Got my fingers crossed for a lovely bfp! It's about time we had another!
Ivy congrats on the ultrasound! Glad it went well. Nicky glad you had a fab holiday! I'm so jealous I'm desperate for a bit of a break. Hubby and I have time off booked for end of feb (my birthday) so hoping to get away then. Although prob just gonna get a wee cabin up north or something as ill be 5 months gone by then and we're worried about me travelling- I'm prone to becoming ill on the flight over. Lol.
And gnomette oh j can sympathise! Work is killing me just now and nightshifts are the worst!! I've asked to do fewer nightshifts in the coming months as its so busy in my ward overnight and I really struggle with nausea and tiredness. Hoping your pattern regulates itself a bit so you can fit in some bd'ing and don't miss that O!
Afm ladies.. I have a bump! Although whether its bloat or baby I'm not quite sure! Hehe. Ill try and attach a pic (I'm on my phone). Having an awful time with my back, had a disc prolapse a few years ago and physio thinks the pregnancy has begun to irritate it.. :-( terrible sciatica. Got lots of exercises to do so hoping they help. Xxx

View attachment 562009

Please excuse the state of me in the pic! Was just home from work and about to head for bed so a bit worse for wear.. Not my most glamorous! Lol xxx

Tara I hope your kids feel better soon xx an af shows up xx :hugs:
Bazz I hope you get some answers from your Dr x sorry your taking a break but glad its so you an your hubby can sort things out x your not allowed to leave I won't let you xx:hugs::hugs: if you wanna chat then you can always pm me hun x
Dolly I have done one on one off since Friday night got wed Thursday off then back Friday so managing to bd when I am home so far x a break away is always good to have one last holiday before baby comes x
Meggie yay for crossed hairs whop whop x
ivy hope your well xx
love's an hugs to all xxx

Dolly that bump looks like baby not bloating lol

Hey girls look Dolly is pregnant and has a bump...........It is not bloat and there is NO HIDING that........:thumbup: Even when ue tired u still look cute....I think boy but my gut has thought that since u were TTC. Ur darling....xoxoxo Tara

Maybe AF is not here yet cuz i do have longer cycles......i have been having lots of CM so good thing we haven't BD'd.... :)

Off to take care of sick kids UG I NEED A VACATION SOON!!!!!! CALGONE TAKE ME AWAY FAR!!!!!! :dohh: NO more sickness...:cry: Really wish it was warm enough to open the windows but with a foot of snow on the ground that's not happening....PLeASE do not let me or Mike catch it.....

BTW I have been using our "real"names cuz I feel so close to all u internet strangers :haha: How funny does that sound??????? Have a good day ladies lots of love to ALL...xoxoxo Tara

Thank you ladies!! I'm finally starting to loosen up and actually enjoy my pregnancy! Felt loads of flutters last night when I went to bed and no mistaking those.. Definitely bubs doing!! Was wonderful and so exciting. I really feel pregnant now.. Does that sound unbelievably stupid? Hehe. Oh Tara hope you don't get ill too! Keep up plenty of the old vitamin c to try keep it at bay! It been snowing here today too but not really laying on the ground. Me and the dog have had a pyjama day :) much needed! Xxx

thank you for all the support ladies

Dolly- great bump :)

wow dolly you look just lovely :) Your only a week more than me but my bump is still pitiful (will try sending a photo later). And I agree with Tara you look great even despite work :)

Bazz really sorry to hear you guys are having some problems, but like everyone else has said it so important to try to deal with that first. I'm sure it will all work out well x I please don't leave your girls are so great I would miss you :(

Tara I agree with you about the name thing - I do feel quite close to you girls even though we have never met :) And hope your af comes along soon x

Lol thankyou!! Hubby sells bathrooms so it was the first thing we put in when we bought the house! Lol. We've got lovely mosaic tiles on the wall above the bath I love it. Missing lounging in a roasting bath... Only lukewarm baths allowed :-( boo xxx

Dolly That bump is soooo cute!!!! Definitely baby and not bloating! Hopefully they'll let you have more day shift instead of night shift since you're prego and need your sleep!!

Tara I'm praying for your kids to get better soon!!!

AFM 2ww sucks!! But I have my very first interview Thursday so that'll keep my mind off it!!!!!

Bazz, I think that fact that you and DH are stepping up to the plate and dealing with the issue is very brave of you. And bravo already thinking of your future LO to make life better for his or her arrival. You are going to be a great mom. I can understand wanting a break from TTC, but I hope you do pop in and let us know how you're doing while you are WTT again. :hugs:

Mtln - come onnnnnn AF. One cycle out of the way means your body got that time to repair itself for your sticky bean. Fx for you.

Dolly, that is a proper bump! I'm jealous you get to feel him move. Mine is getting there. I was a little bloated and fluffy feeling thru my lower belly soon as I got preggers and I put on weight faster because of the progesterone I think, but it's now getting more solid up high and think it will be sticking out like a bump soon. My bubs will barely let me hear his HB on the doppler for more than a few seconds, it's always behind the wooshing sound of the placenta that I hear his little self galloping. No surprise since in my last scan he was hugged around the placenta, it must make a nice pillow. When he is here he is going to have to fight my rat terrier over momma's new fluffy built in pillows. LOL. She nuzzles in my bbs at night when I'm watching TV on the couch and PASSES OUT. She is not going to be happy to share. DH isn't thrilled the dog gets to sleep there either.

Hi to everyone else! I hate to go back too far when posting from my phone, but glad to read that you are all doing well. Great news on the recent scans! And new BFPs to come soon I hope!

Ivy, so glad your scan went well.

Bazz, definitely still check in with us all when you can, we are here or you. It sounds like a step in the right direction if your oh has made an admission. Think that's the hardest thing to do. You are being very brave and I hope Things get better for you Hun. Sending you hugs. And remember we're here if you need to talk, you're part of the gang xxx

Dolly, that is 100% definitely a baby bump!!! Omg!!! I am only 3 weeks behind you, can't believe I may have a bump like that soon! You look fab!!

Hope you tww ladies are holding up alright.

I'm Sophie by the way, but I doubt I'll remember everyone's names now, I've just about got to Grips with remembering everyone's usernames!!!

Hope everyone else is well, I for once had a great day at work, so feeling quite cheery this Tuesday!

By the way dolly, I've started having warmer baths..... Just not staying too long in it, but it's soooo relaxing :) think you have to make sure your skin doesn't go red from the heat and it's ok generally after the first Tri. Still being careful but it's nice having it a bit warmer now!

I've done the same Womble. I do a shallower bath than usual so my shoulders and a lot are sticking out, and I leave the fan on and the curtain open and hop out once I feel it soaking in.

Glad you're in the quick warm bath club too Mackjess! I just had one just now in fact :)

Yea, it's def not as hot as I like and not the long soak, but I'm using epsom salt to help with my sore lower back and hips so I think it soaks in better if it's not just lukewarm. And everything I've read about didn't say WHY you couldn't take a hot bath or use hot tubs (not that I ever would) or what actually happens as a result, just that it wasn't recommended.

Haha jess you crack me up! My dog is a bit big for snuggling at my bosoms so won't have that problem but I still worry she might be a little jealous of sharing my attention! Sophie- to me you will always be Wimbledon! Haha. I know what you mean I've gotten so used to screen names gonna take me awhile to catch on. Well ladies my name is Jenna. Pleased to meet yous :winkwink: meggie I've got my fingers crossed that your tww ends with a lovely bfp!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->