BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Meggie I hope you have been bd-ing anyway x I am not sure how temping works so I dunno what to say bout it but I hope you get your crossed hairs soon xx
pray glad you had a lovely time away xx hope it was nice an relaxing xx

Bfn here on a dollar store test today
Really Hoping my doc will do do trying for me on wed :(

I am sorry bazz fingers crossed your Dr can help you xx :hugs:

bazzb I'm sorry I hope your doctor can find the problem and fix it!

AFM FF gave me crosshairs today. We didn't BD as much as I would've liked around O but we'll see what happens. Trying not to get my hopes up. I've been crushed by AF too many times!

Sorry bazz. Hoping your doctor has some answers.

Yay for cross hairs meggiemay. Fx for you this month. Do some extra bd'ing tonight just to be sure!

Nicky, glad France was good. Did your boyfriend like hearing the heartbeat?

And gnomette, sorry work is rubbish. Hope you're not too knackered to bd :)

And another thank you to all you ladies for your kind words and hopeful stories, I'm feeling a lot more positive, and ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead. Met my friends 1 month old baby today, he was adorable and i thought oh my god, i cant wait to hold my own little one, so excited xx

Works not too bad only doing 11hrs instead of 12 cause I have to get my kids ready on the morning managed to bd Saturday night but not managed to do opks yet as been difficult to work out when to do them with my sleep pattern being all over the place according to my app I am supposed to o on Wednesday I am home that day so plan on bd wed Thursday an then will have to wait til Saturday as I am working Friday just gotta hope its enough x

Sorry bazz! I sure do hope your doctor can give you some answers!

Meggie - FX for you girl!

Hi ladies
Hope everyone is well and had a nice weekend. Just wanted to give a quick update. US on Fri went really well. I'm so relieved! They gave us 3 short movie clips along with the pics so I was watching them over and over lol.
Sorry very short update but the kids are screaming about something...gotta go : )

Havent been around very much but wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone and hope everything is going well. I still have been reading but have been really busy and tired to want to do much writing.

Talk to you all soon!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around......first off got things squared away with Lily's school teacher.......Beeeooooootccchhh will NEVER be putting her hands on my child again :thumbup: Then for the past 5days, my 4 yr old has been diagnosed with Influenza B.......SICK SICK SICK.......:sick: I haven;t had alot of sleep from her being so sick, so I am super tired.

NO AF yet????? I had the chemical on 1/7 so i thouht she woulda been here by now? Seems like I have been having alot of CM,so who the hell knows, but really just want :witch: to come and go so I cn count at least 1 cycle down.....I haven;t even had time to :sex: because I have been up all night with Natalie.......Just as she starts to get better this am Lily woke up with a high fever which sucked cuz, she never gets sick and has had perfect attendamce in school for 2yrs......It was heart wrenchig to keep her home, bothered me more :rofl:

Gnomette.........all I got for u is :hug: xoxoxo till the end :)

Bazz love the pix, and can't wait to hear what the dr says on weds.....I feel much better after my dr.....Hope u get some good answers,:dust:

Womble, don't worry yourself, it will be what it will be and God will only give you what you can handle.......:hugs: They told my sister she had SUV her whole pregnancy and turned out after delivery they were wrong....:shrug: Everything will be fine..... xoxoxoxo

Now I know I'm forgetting some girls but I have a Motrin call on the couch my sick baby's come first....be back soon, xoxoxoxo Tara

Hi guys

Just wanted to let you know I will be taking a break from ttc, hubby and I are having issues, he has things he needs to deal with and he is finly getting help

Hope you ladies don't mind if I still keep in touch
Also still going to the dr on wed as I need to figure my of self out

Xox

Ivy Yay for your us going well!! Hopefully no more worries for a while right?

mtln I hope your kids get to feeling better soon and that you and DH don't get it!! I'll be praying for your AF to show up too!

bazzb You definitely need to stay and read and post!!!! We would miss you if you left!!! Besides we all want to know what your dr says about AF not showing

Bazzb. Sorry to hear ttc is on hold but also glad to hear that your hubby is getting whatever help he needs. Many people think a baby will fix everything but glad to hear you guys are "fixing" yourselves first (this is me obviously having no clue what the issues are lol...hope I'm not talking out my wooohooo). It sounds though like you guys are being responsible where so many people aren't and when things are right that little bundle will be the oh so yummy icing on the cake!
Hope u find out what your ody is doing as well...and glad u had a nice vacation!
Hi to everyone else too!
Off to the store for some needed items..have a great night everyone!

Thanks ivy
I am trying to be the responsible adult
I definitely know a baby can't fix s broken marriage and that only we can fix it
His issue is alcohol abuse today is the first time he has admitted it to me ever

Bazz,I can understand what you are going thru, and truly are what is doing right. As hard as is seems I do have to say each day gets better but don't expect change to come over night...:hugs: With that being said you get to figureing out what is up with your body and DH starts his treatment 2months away getting pregnant could be doable......That's probably honestly when I will be trying.....Hey I can speak for a few of the girls on this thread that we will be here for you until you are holding a baby in your arms........There is lots of Hope to be had.....With those positive thoughts to you lots and lots of :hugs: Tara xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :flower:

Bazz if you wanna pm anytime just to talk, please do. I went through the same thing and ive been going thru a rough patch with OH (luckily it seems to be getting better lately). Even if you just wanna vent, I'm down cuz I know how good it feels to bitch sometimes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->