BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Dolly, or I should say Jenna, that made me laugh about Wimbledon, ha ha!!!

Oh just caught the bath bit!! Might have to try a bit warmer water then... I miss my baths!! Xxx

Bazzb - I am glad your DH is getting the help he needs! Both of my parents are alcoholics. They both got sober when I was young, but my mom relapsed when I was in high school, and it was not easy going through that as a kid. We are all here for you and I'm sure you will get pregnant when you are ready! I'm glad you will be sticking around!

Dolly - your bump looks amazing! I think its baby and not bloat!

AFM - my name is Amanda. I am starting to get a bump as well, not as prominent as Dolly's, but there. My jeans are almost to the point of not fitting for real this time and not just from bloat! I pretty much am wearing sweat pants or pajama pants whenever I am at home! I'm pretty sure I have felt the baby move a few times when I am laying on the couch or in bed. I know its early, but I know second time moms can normally feel things earlier.

Here's my latest bump picture.

Attachments

• 12 Weeks.jpg
    12 Weeks.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
So womble is Sophie
dolly is Jenna
Bazz is Sarah
Mtln is Tara
mackjess (just so you don't feel left out sweet) is jess
an I am Naomi x wow Yeh I am gonna forget everyones names I am awful so if I got it wrong some where feel free to tell me I am clumsy an really bad with remembering names x

hi there ladies....i have been gone a month or so because i needed a break from it all...my doc upped my clomid to 200mgs and left the metformin the same...and i have ovulated for the first time since my m/c just 2 days ago i recieved my positive opk....so now the wait is on i guess...please be praying for me......how are all of you doing?

Hey is anyone taking Folic acid? I haven't but yesterday I seem it in my cupboard and was like "hey what the hell.." Took one and 20 minutes later I was losing my lunch :x anyone else have problems with any vitamins or supplements?

Btw I'm Nichole or Nikki lol if it wasn't obvious already

ive been taking my prenatal vitamin for a year now and it has folic acid in it... i have to take it at night though or ill puke

I think its one of those things that has to he taken on more or less on a full stomach I take my prenatal an my folic acid after my main meal in the evening an I take it with a glass of water x I don't know if it helps but I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks. I think I'm too scared to try it again lol. I will just have to get it the old fashion way (in foods) lol it's weird too cause before I got pregnant I could take it at anytime with no problem. I really need a better way to get extra vitamins because I don't take the prenatal a because they do the same thing to my stomach

Maybe try it at night? The other day I took it in the am and I puked my guts up lol

Naomi - thanks for pulling all the names together in a list that has made it easier to remember :)
Well I'm Nicola or Nicky (which I guess is pretty obvious too).
Wow its so nice to see photos of you girls to put faces to names. sara - your photo is gorgeous and pray your bump looks lovely. My bumb is rubbish!! I will try to take a photo in my work toilets later (haha) and send it for you to see.
Jenna, I'm starting to relax a little with the pregnancy thing now too. I've not had any more bleeding for 2 weeks now so I am just praying is stays away. And my lovely little doppler is so reassuring when I feel worried at all.
really looking forward to some bfps soon - its been a while :)
Girls hope you all have a lovely day xx

Baked beans have a good dose of folic acid in them also dried fruit is good for iron citrus fruit is good for vit c an d an lots of green veg if I am honest I am awful at taking tablets my husband reminds me I drink lime cordial cause its got a few extra vits in it with out over dosing an giving me florescent wee

Amanda, you've a proper bump too!!! Mine is more like yours nicky, there is something there but it just looks like fat (not saying you look fat, just my stomach simply looks fat!!)!! I'll take a pic when I get home tonight.

Sara, you are so glam in your new profile pic!!

I've had terrible trouble with prenatals, they either bung me up or cause an upset stomach. I take them generally at night after food as that's supposed to make it easier to digest. But I don't like taking them, but continuing anyway. Apparently you can stop folic avid after 12-14 weeks but should still take vitamin d my midwife said. Though there is no harm in still taking folic.

Hey jabish, glad to hear you ovulated, yay! Fingers crossed now for you. We def need another few bfp's!

By the way, I'm gonna need a run down on names again in a day or so, ha ha!! Thanks Naomi for the list!

Ok so Sara is my first name but everyone calls me by my second name so o
Ill tell u that one as reading Sara confuses me lol
My family and friends all call me bailey and since u r my friends id like it if u call me that too ;)

ok :) Hi Bailey

I love that name I was thinking of that if we have a girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->