BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I'm in the waiting room now! I hope she's willing to help me

Haha jess you crack me up! My dog is a bit big for snuggling at my bosoms so won't have that problem but I still worry she might be a little jealous of sharing my attention! Sophie- to me you will always be Wimbledon! Haha. I know what you mean I've gotten so used to screen names gonna take me awhile to catch on. Well ladies my name is Jenna. Pleased to meet yous :winkwink: meggie I've got my fingers crossed that your tww ends with a lovely bfp!! Xxx

Jenna, huh??? I've been thinking your name was Dolly :rofl: Maybe I should post a pix of my dog.....140lbs Mastiff who thinks he is a lap dog...:) he actually got on my lap the other day and all u could see was my arms and legs as I am a petite person....5'3 120lbs....was really quite funny :haha:

Bazzb - I am glad your DH is getting the help he needs! Both of my parents are alcoholics. They both got sober when I was young, but my mom relapsed when I was in high school, and it was not easy going through that as a kid. We are all here for you and I'm sure you will get pregnant when you are ready! I'm glad you will be sticking around!

Dolly - your bump looks amazing! I think its baby and not bloat!

AFM - my name is Amanda. I am starting to get a bump as well, not as prominent as Dolly's, but there. My jeans are almost to the point of not fitting for real this time and not just from bloat! I pretty much am wearing sweat pants or pajama pants whenever I am at home! I'm pretty sure I have felt the baby move a few times when I am laying on the couch or in bed. I know its early, but I know second time moms can normally feel things earlier.

Here's my latest bump picture.
Amanda~ cute pix I love the plum idea do you do that every week? or monthly? that's cute :thumbup:
hi there ladies....i have been gone a month or so because i needed a break from it all...my doc upped my clomid to 200mgs and left the metformin the same...and i have ovulated for the first time since my m/c just 2 days ago i recieved my positive opk....so now the wait is on i guess...please be praying for me......how are all of you doing?
Welcome back Jabish, didn't catch ur name but lots of fingers crossed for u :dust:
Hey is anyone taking Folic acid? I haven't but yesterday I seem it in my cupboard and was like "hey what the hell.." Took one and 20 minutes later I was losing my lunch :x anyone else have problems with any vitamins or supplements?

Btw I'm Nichole or Nikki lol if it wasn't obvious already
Nikki~ I have just been prescribed 4mg xtra folic acid, been on for like 2 weeks, made me spot first 3 days i took and then nothing I take it 1st thing in the am with my coffee and I feel fine.:shrug: guess everyone is different.
Ok so Sara is my first name but everyone calls me by my second name so o
Ill tell u that one as reading Sara confuses me lol
My family and friends all call me bailey and since u r my friends id like it if u call me that too ;)

Bailey~ dr today? Still No :af: for me???? Ya know when u want the friggen :witch: She doesn't come.......Let me know how the dr goes....I'll be home all day with a sick child.....1 off to school and 1 still home....Please let this child get better so I can have my free days back....2 weeks of sick kids is NO FUN....plus Mike is goinig away tomorrow til sunday ice fishing grrrrrrr....Going to be a long weekend by myself :growlmad:

Lovely to meet all of u and all these baby bumps are making me jealous lol.....U all look great :hug:

Still no AF! Back from the Dr... I have to get all my hormones tested and thyroid iron etc and I have an ultrasound scheduled for Monday to see what’s going on with my ovaries... so at least she is doing something.

Great news Bazz! And I apologize, I would love to keep up with everyone's names but this year when I was sending out Xmas cards I noticed on some I'd put the wrong last name down for people I've known for years! I didn't notice til they were stamped and I was dropping them in the box, so I just sent them anyway. I figured oh well, everyone knows I'm prego. LOL

mtln - my first AF after my chemical all I had was a day of spotting. I wore a pantyliner but didn't really even need it. Maybe you are just skipping it or having and odd AF if there wasn't much lining left after the AF from the chemical? Just keep checking for OV signs in case that spotting was it, that was the only way I knew it really was AF on the weird spotting day because I OV'd about 19 days later.

Nicky - I love my doppler. And apparently bubs was redeeming himself since I called him a turd for hiding behind my placenta all the time. I got to hear his HB properly for almost 2 minutes straight before he swam away. Just put my heart at ease. I still did have wooshing sound from the placenta, and every 5-10 seconds the reading would jump from 153 to 119 then back because it was picking up something else besides just his HB, but at least the volume of it was about even. Usually he's almost drowned out from the wooshing. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Ok ladies with the dopplers and not knowing the gender yet!!!! let's put this old wives tale to the test.....My sister did not know what she was having and the day of delivery the nurse told her if the hb sounds like galloping it's a boy and if it sounds like a washing machine it's a girl???? Her's did sound like a washing machine and I do have a niece.... :) let me know how the sounds are coming out... :):thumbup:

Jess did it sound like galloping? I am not sure if that was AF cuz I had just started the folic acid......I am being really patient as I know I have tooooo....In due time I will be preggers with the rest of u.....:)

Oh Amanda your bump is smashing!! As is yours nicky- small but perfectly formed! lol. Lovely seeing pics of you ladies its nice to put a face to the names! Jabish lovely to have u back! Congrats on ovulating, hopefully that's you back on track now! Nikki I've been a bit bad with my prenatals.. Sometimes I take them sometimes I don't.. Depends if I remember. Mine make me feel a bit queesy too and give me heartburn. Xxx

Oh lemme see your pup Tara! I'll pop up a pic of mine when I get a chance. Xxx

Naomi, Bailey and myself we are in this till the END........:hugs: I did forget someone, just trying to keep up with the right names....As I am bad with names as well.......

Naomi huh??? wouldn't of guessed that lol xoxoxox ur buddy Tara

tara, my doppler hearbeat just sounds like a wee fast heartbeat. poh poh poh poh. if that make sense!!! lol Defo not like galloping horses but not really like a washing either....?? does than mean my baby is somewhere in the middle :) !! lol
5 weeks today until i find out if its a boy or girl so we will see!!

Hope ths worked.....:) And this is Simon lol

Attachments

• IMG_20130206_112111.jpg
    IMG_20130206_112111.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
tara, my doppler hearbeat just sounds like a wee fast heartbeat. poh poh poh poh. if that make sense!!! lol Defo not like galloping horses but not really like a washing either....?? does than mean my baby is somewhere in the middle :) !! lol
5 weeks today until i find out if its a boy or girl so we will see!!

Nicky u may be picking up ur heartbeat.......Wait til u get to the dr and they do it then pay close attention.........poh, poh, poh sounds like ur heartbeating....a baby's is much faster...now that i said that PUT UR DOPPLER DOWN AND STEP AWAY the baby is fine...lol xoxoxoxoxox Tara:hugs:

Aw I love Simon! He's soooo cute!! :) I can imagine him being a big cuddly beast! Xxx

OMG what a handsome beast!

Tara (OMG I REMEMBERED A NAME), mine sounds like a galloping horse for sure. That's how I can distinguish it even when he's snuggled in and hiding behind the placenta. Barely in the background of the wind thru the trees noise from the placenta I can hear a faint duh dun duh dun that is super fast. I was so glad to hear it clear and loud last night for the first time in almost 2 weeks.

Cute little way to determine the sex I learned...I thought it was neat as I hadn't heard of that one......:) Simon is a beast......he LOVES to sleep in our bed needless to say I need a KING size bed...lol he is a great dog...Very mellow to get that picture of him I hadd to bribe him with a donut (loves the powdered ones) and get him off my bed. He pulls the kids around on their sleds when there outside and ALL my neighnbors LOVE him and feed him hence why he does his business in there yards lol, thank god for good neighbors..:haha:

I've been trying to upload a profile pix of my girls and it won't work so I will just put it in a post in a bit....Motrin call on couch :dohh: GO AWAY SICKNESS ALREADY........:hugs:

Tara it's defo not my heartbeat it is fast around 160 bpm but I don't think it sounds like horses? Maybe I don't know what galloping horses sounds like lol!!

P.s. ur doggy is v sweet I will add one of mine :)

Oh my goodness these doggies are adorable. Natap looks like a best friend for sure and Simon such a big burly softie! Love. My Jake is in my profile pic, he's almost 13 now and he was a pup in that pic and is a bigger fella, and my perfect sweet boy. He was a great protector of me during my single days.

And here is Presley, we call her a pup still even though she is 4 because she still acts like a pup. Right now she has turned into a little boob hog, she only weighs about 15lbs and likes to sleep in my lap with her head nuzzled in the new pillows. LOL.

I'm so worried about their feelings after the LO gets here. I know they won't get as much time as they are used to so now we have sleep in Saturdays and Sundays where the 4 of us (DH included) stay in bed and have snuggle fests. They love it!

Attachments

• Pres Pres.jpg
    Pres Pres.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g