BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hi Simon, prestley, and natap!!! Cute doggies!

Bailey, so glad your doc is sending you for tests and scans, need to get you sorted for when you want to start ttc again x

Tara gnomette is a pet name from when I was young from my step dad it sort of stuck to the point most people call me nomes its supposed to be ironic I am 5ft9 x
all the dogs look so cute I am not allowed a dog in my flat x
jabish yay for o get bd-ing hun x
Sara I am sorry af still hasnt shown but its good that your Dr is sending you for tests x Fingers crossed that you get some answers x
so what made everyone pick their user names?

My last name used to be Mackey and people call me Jess, so I shortened my first/last name to mackjess@ when I got my first email address. I've used it for user names ever since.

Ugh, that was back when everyone had AOL. Probably 1999? I feel so old now!

In the last 3weeks 5people have told us they are pregnant my little sister who wasn't trying my husbands labourer my best friend an 2other friends I found out bout 2 today getting fed up now my husband said everyone apart from us is maybe we should give it a rest cause his having him an his labourer being off at the same time could mean he may not have a job to go back to x but I don't want to give it a rest I don't want to give up I can't give up we have not spoken properly yet so will see what happens later

Im sorry gnomette! Xx big hugs to you, and call me Bailey :) your a friend of minenow

My name bazzb is B for my middle name Bailey which is what everyone calls me... and the bazz part came from me having a bit of a temper as a teen and people calling me a SPazz LOL i no i no... and then it sounded funny so we changed it to BAZZ lol... luckily no one calls me that anymore and I am more mellow :)

You can call me Naomi haha he's off in strop at the moment I am gonna send him out for a drive to clear his head an think bout things x :cry:

Lol love the way you chose your name xx at least yours hasn't stuck I still get called gnomes pmsl I have a feeling its gonna be a long night x

Lovely doggies ladies!! Live seeing everyone's furbabies they are so cute!! Will try and attach mine (on my iPhone)... Naomi sorry hubby wants a break- maybe he's just trying to take the pressure off u a bit.. I'm sure he'll come round. Well my true nickname is not dollybird, it was just something i thought was funny when trying to think up a user name. My hubby calls me captain jack as my initials (before we married) where jak.. It's kinda stuck although usually I just get captain.. Suits me just fine! Lol :winkwink: my sisters in the other hand call me by my childhood nickname still of.. Wait for it.. Tubey, or sometimes just tube.. As when I was little and lost my front teeth my lips used to go off to the side when I talked. lol. Doesn't happen now of course but hey.. Shit sticks! Hahaha. Don't mind it though. Just in from work. Shattered! Looking forward to one born every minute!! Xxximage.jpg

Can i just say to the uk ladies, it is soooooooo cold outside tonight, was waiting for my bus and at one stage I honestly thought I am so cold I'm not gonna make it home!!

Jenna, I was about to watch one born too, but now watching brain doctors on bbc2, about neurosurgeons, it's really interesting.

Naomi, that all sounds a bit rough with your oh. Maybe he's also finding it tough that so many people around you are announcing their pregnancies right now. Hope he calms down and you don't have a bad night xx

I got womble as I support Afc Wimbledon football club, who are known as the wombles, so I use it a lot!! I'd be very easy to hack!!

Am in bed, forgot to post a pic of me and mini bump, just wanted to get warm under my duvet, but will do one tomrw.

Yep it's freezing! I brought the bed to me.. Wrapped in a duvet on the sofa! If it wasn't for obem being on I'd have gone straight to bed after work.. Hot water bottle tonight me thinks! Xxx

Thanks. I think I'm too scared to try it again lol. I will just have to get it the old fashion way (in foods) lol it's weird too cause before I got pregnant I could take it at anytime with no problem. I really need a better way to get extra vitamins because I don't take the prenatal a because they do the same thing to my stomach

You should try Flintstone vitamins. My OB told me to take them during my last pregnancy because prenatals were making me sick.

I just wanted to let everyone know I will not be using everyone's real names cause I'll forget. sorry

I love everyone's doggie pictures!!!!

Pray and nicky Your bumps are sooooo cute!!!! I can't wait to have one again! Even though I miscarried at 14 weeks I had enough of a bump that I had to wear sweatpants everywhere!

Bazzb It's a good thing you're getting tests and an ultrasound done. I hope they find something and can help you out!

Gnomette I'm sorry your DH suggested a rest! I hope you 2 work something out!

Nicky I was taking the flintstone vitamins before (I took them with my previous pregnancies..oh and I used to play the "flintstone lottery" where I would shake the bottle and we would both guess the character before I pulled one out hehe). This time tho they make my stomach sick as well. I haven't thrown up off of them but I feel like I'm gonna.. Idk what to do

So when I posted a while ago I totally missed 2 pages of posts! Lol!

Anyways, everyone's doggies are adorable! I'll attach a pic of mine. His name is Beau, and is a husky/beagle mix.

Tara- I have been taking a pic every week with the appropriate size comparison! If you want to see them all, they are on my blog. The link is in my signature.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Nicky I was taking the flintstone vitamins before (I took them with my previous pregnancies..oh and I used to play the "flintstone lottery" where I would shake the bottle and we would both guess the character before I pulled one out hehe). This time tho they make my stomach sick as well. I haven't thrown up off of them but I feel like I'm gonna.. Idk what to do

Lol! That's funny! Have you tried gummy vitamins? They aren't supposed to be as potent, but I would think anything would be better than nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->