BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/jamies-30-minute-meals/episode-guide/series-1/episode-23

Dolly, I'm TOTALLY drooling about mac and cheese as well. LOL.

Tried watching the video but it won't let me since I'm in the states. Hoping the recipe I found is similar! It looks really yummy and I'm excited it has cauliflower in it. I've had a terrible time eating my veggies. I gag if I try to eat salad or anything fresh/steamed, so I've been using added frozen veggies to soups and dicing up carrots, etc in my red sauces. I can't stand fresh fruit anymore other than pineapple and grapes. I've been mashing up bananas and frozen fruit in my oatmeal in the morning. I hope this doesn't mean my baby is going to hate fruit and veggies!!

Jess, have you tried making smoothies? I'm on a smoothie kick! I use a container of yogurt, banana, frozen mixed berries (& sometimes mango), and a little apple juice or OJ to help blend it! They sure are yummy! I can't wait for fresh watermelon!

I've had some mango smoothies since I work right next to a smoothie king. I haven't made any yet though. I probably should, I've also been really lazy about making my meals too. :(

I use my magic bullet, so there is basically no clean up! I need to start cooking more too. We've been eating out way too much!

I plan on getting the bullet for making my own baby food. We have an immersion blender that works really well and just needs a rinse. Maybe I'll start doing that on weekends more since its a flat out run to get my butt out of the house in time for work during the week!! :haha: Good idea since I had forgotten about smoothies. I always have them when I'm dieting, and I certainly haven't been doing that lately!!

good idea amanada, i have a magic bullet never thought to make my own smoothies though:dohh:

Sorry girls, but i saw magic bullet and wondered what youre talking about as it sounds like a sex toy! Sorry to lower the tone, I realise its actually some kind of blender!!!!

Jenna, I shoulda checked the forum before I left work, as now I bought a load of cheese, woulda been easier to do the creme fraiche thing and have less cheese and effort. Next time. Can't wait to get home and cook!! Bought the bacon to put in it too though, oops!! Hee hee!!!

No dairy must be hard to manage Naomi, def treat yourself to anniversary dairy filled mac n cheese!!

Hope your night shifts ok tonight Jenna.

We all gotta try together and eat healthy ya know. But us too have had way more take away then usual and eating generally worse foods. Nowhere near as much veg as before, this isn't supposed to be how it is!!! Smoothies are a good idea too, especially with the no mess bullet thing!

Womble, I'd never heard of the magic bullet blender until a few years ago, and when I did hear it I thought toy as well. We were at a NYE party and one of our friend's husbands started telling us how he got his wife a magic bullet for xmas and she loved it and used it every day, and clean up was no mess. Then he yelled over to her, dont you love that bullet, and she was like OH YEA Jessica you should totally get one. My jaw was literally on the floor and others started chiming in about how much they loved theirs. I bet it was a good 10 minutes before I realized they meant a blender. TG I had not said anything, I was too shocked, about what I thought they were talking about.

LOL you ladies just made me laugh out loud at work re: the bagic bullet sex toy!! hahah too funny

A sex toy, that's funny! I got mine last year when I started Advocare (a dieting/health) plan, and I used it to make my morning protein shakes!

I'm just saying I wouldn't google magic bullet while I'm at work. LOL.

Hahaha sounds like some people are a bit frustrated lol I have been giggling out loud x

Dairy is not a problem to avoid we do get her alternatives but it means family take away is few an far between we only know of a couple of places that do not use dairy in almost everything x luckily one of those places is nandos haha still we don't go very often x

i have a magic bullet that i make strawberry daqueries with and my friend makes fun of me all the time cause she has a silver bullet.."sex toy"...and teases me about it....so this conversation is very funny to me..lol

LOL never heard of the silver bullet must look that one up :)

Girls is this a good sign? I just was checking my cervix and when i pulled out there was a little glob of cm and it was egg white consistency, it literally stretched a few inches! I can't tell if it's open or closed, but feels closer to the high side.

I usually couldn't tell if my cervix was open, but it was easy to tell if it was soft. When I was in my fertile window the area in general would be soft and up high. I never get much cm so I would use preseed, so I think it is a GREAT sign yours is up high and you have CM! When I wasn't fertile it would be low, hard, and pointy like a cone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->