• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Aw gnomette hope u and the wee one feel better soon! Xxx

Last month i tested at 7DPO. I'm not sure if ill test tomorrow...I say that, but I probably will! :haha: i normally only test with FMU. I'm just glad I got a bunch of IC's!

Well good luck! Let us know how u get on if u crack and test ;-) xxx

Just got my first ever smiley face!!! Wooooo so excited!! Guess ill be bd'ing tonight ladies!! Just had to share I'm so excited!! Xxx

yay dolly :happydance::happydance::happydance:
let us know how you get on pray xxx

Gnomette. If I count from the first day of mc I'm on cd 43 I think. I was so early that dr said to treat it like normal af. But either due to mc or being sick everything is way off....soooooo frustrated today after ANOTHER BFN. I know that if I go by when I think I may have O'd it's still early but got hopes up with weird one sided cramping the other day that was similar to last months other sided cramping (got bfp next day). Just don't know what to think or expect.Grrrrrrrr. I want to see some more BFP here at least. I forgot who is close to testing time...writing this on my phone which makes it really hard to navigate so sorry not more involved in conversations as they r happening.
C'mon BFPs!!!!!!

Gnomette. If I count from the first day of mc I'm on cd 43 I think. I was so early that dr said to treat it like normal af. But either due to mc or being sick everything is way off....soooooo frustrated today after ANOTHER BFN. I know that if I go by when I think I may have O'd it's still early but got hopes up with weird one sided cramping the other day that was similar to last months other sided cramping (got bfp next day). Just don't know what to think or expect.Grrrrrrrr. I want to see some more BFP here at least. I forgot who is close to testing time...writing this on my phone which makes it really hard to navigate so sorry not more involved in conversations as they r happening.
C'mon BFPs!!!!!!

when did you o or think you o'd if you know what your looking for i can't see that you would be wrong or have you been doing opks? what have drs said bout it being such a long cycle?

Just got my first ever smiley face!!! Wooooo so excited!! Guess ill be bd'ing tonight ladies!! Just had to share I'm so excited!! Xxx

Go Dolly!! I was in the same boat this cycle. I didn't OV near as soon as I was supposed to and had all but given up on getting a positive! So glad you got confirmation and can get to BDing!

Thanks ladies! Yeh mackjess it's nice having that confirmation- even though its muh later than I'd expected too at least ill know where I am in my cycle. I'm doing smep so gonna try and resist testing for 2 weeks from today as it suggests. The question is.. Will I can resist my urge to poas?! Xxx

all you can do is try!! got everything crossed for you xx
mackjess what dpo are you now?

all you can do is try!! got everything crossed for you xx
mackjess what dpo are you now?

I think around 3-5. Since I use OPKs and don't temp I don't know the exact dat2. I actually updated my ticker from last week, if I'd left it where it was it would say I was 10 days DPO.

C'mon BFPs!!!!!!

when did you o or think you o'd if you know what your looking for i can't see that you would be wrong or have you been doing opks? what have drs said bout it being such a long cycle?

Normally my cycle is pretty easy to figure out...I have a fade in pattern on opk and ewcm and then cm turns yellow after O and dries up and opk goes white or close to it. I have some bloating...maybe a day or two of real bad irritablity and when I put it all together I can figure out within a day or two when AF will start (Been tracking since before ttc this last time because I suspected pmdd several years ago and after two successful pregnancies confirmed my depression was totally cycle related..depression and irritablity horrible at specific times during month). So anyway have about 6 months or more of tracking and every month the same until mc. This month opks are useless...fade in and out then switched brands (because I ran out of the ones I ordered on line)and have had positives for weeks..so not going by those....had several batches of ewcm and some bloating here and there but no period and no bfp two weeks from each possible O date....the only reason I think I may have really O'd about 8 or 9 days ago is because had horrible freak out day with more ewcm and bloating then the cm cleared up and hasn't returned again....so HOPING that was it : ). If still no period or bfp by two weeks from that date I may call the dr. ....wow...long story...sorry : ) Just frustrated.From what I've read here I know some of you can relate to suffering such a loss then not having body not cooperate the next month. 2 weeks is long enough when ttc but when u don't even know if your two weeks has stared yet it gets old...and quite frankly I can't bd anymore this month lol...so if O hasn't happened then oh well : ) It's nice to have a place to vent...some of my friends don't even know why I would want more kids let alone why I'd be trying so soon after loss. Def not talking to my mom who's second sentence out of her mouth after I told her about mc was "I thought you said you weren't going to have any more. You could wind up with twins again you know!".....Thanx mom! Wow...wow! Sorry...I though this was a therapy session there for a second : )

omgsh!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you..please keep us updated !!:happydance:

Congrats! Looking forward to your BFP in a few weeks!

Ivy-only you can say if you want more kids and when you want to try. You are in the right place for support and venting for sure. =)

Last month i tested at 7DPO. I'm not sure if ill test tomorrow...I say that, but I probably will! :haha: i normally only test with FMU. I'm just glad I got a bunch of IC's!

I'm trying not to cave and do more tests since I did the one this morning before my appt. I have tons of internet cheapies at home, but I only have 2 of the early 10miu sensitive ones left. Going to try my best to not use those until next week. Don't want to waste them. So far I don't have a single early symptom either. I got excited bc I felt a little dizzy earlier when standing, but then I remembered I gave blood yesterday. sigh.

Oh, teensy bit of sore bbs. But not sore nipples. Kind of on the side. But, I have huge boobs, 2 of the reasons my husband married me. I could have just slept wrong with one squished or something so it was sore when I woke up. Or gravity. lol

Pray-did you have an OB set up already? I'm going to Menorah. Pretty excited because I've heard they are really good.

I'm trying not to cave and do more tests since I did the one this morning before my appt. I have tons of internet cheapies at home, but I only have 2 of the early 10miu sensitive ones left. Going to try my best to not use those until next week. Don't want to waste them. So far I don't have a single early symptom either. I got excited bc I felt a little dizzy earlier when standing, but then I remembered I gave blood yesterday. sigh.

Oh, teensy bit of sore bbs. But not sore nipples. Kind of on the side. But, I have huge boobs, 2 of the reasons my husband married me. I could have just slept wrong with one squished or something so it was sore when I woke up. Or gravity. lol

Pray-did you have an OB set up already? I'm going to Menorah. Pretty excited because I've heard they are really good.

I switched OB's a few months ago because of some issues I had with my old one. But I am going to Olathe Medical, it's like 5 mins from my house! I gave birth there with my son too. They're rooms are huge, and I really love how they have a queen size Murphy bed for DH to stay with me after I give birth!

ivy only you can decide when your done having kids xx we are trying for number 3 xx how many have you got so far? give it another couple of weeks an then get checked over by the dr xx better to be safe an get things checked out if your not sure bout things
i was a proper numpty an tested an guess what it was neg :haha::haha: don't know why i do it to my self i ordered some more off amazon today so now can not an will not test til they show up (i will not go to superdrug an buy more even if they are on offer)

mackjess an pray2b i am not ignoring you i just have no idea how the american health stuff works xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all xx whos stil got the pma i am feeling rough dd is feeling better i think an went to bed bout half hour ago thank goodness xx

Finally a smiley face- according to those the next 12-48hrs are yu best chance.....Good luck bding and :dust: and:happydance: xoxox praying for u ALLLLLLLLLLL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->