BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

4dpo... Still blooming ages till testing. Having lots of cramps.. And a sore back. Missing my coffee on nightshift! Trying to avoid caffeine! Xxx

Well I guess I'm out indefinitely... Again... Seems OH has changed his mind about TTC after my latest loss. He was totally immune to my seductions while I o'd. I talked to him about it Sunday and he's just so angry and upset. I just don't know how to convince him and I'm so frustrated cuz I want a rainbow so badly. :(

I tested again this morning and got 3BFN, not even a faint line like yesterday...:cry: I just have that "feeling" that I am pg this month,and I know it's still early. AF is due Saturday. I'm going to try not to test tomorrow, but that's easier said than done! Praying all of us get our :bfp: this month!!

Well I guess I'm out indefinitely... Again... Seems OH has changed his mind about TTC after my latest loss. He was totally immune to my seductions while I o'd. I talked to him about it Sunday and he's just so angry and upset. I just don't know how to convince him and I'm so frustrated cuz I want a rainbow so badly. :(

:hugs: I hope he comes around! Maybe he just needs more time. I know how hard it is to wait, it just about killed me when we had to take a break after my last loss in February. We didn't start trying again till August. Which seems like a lifetime when you want a baby so bad, and all your friends are prego!

carebear, we were pretty messed up after the mmc too. DH wanted to wait 6 months to try again and I wanted to start as soon as my DR gave me the ok (I had a D&C), but after I thought about it I figured it was important that we take the time to greive and get our minds right....FX that DH comes around soon but give him the time to greive like he needs to! :hugs:

Pray, PUT DOWN the HPTs....LOL You are still super early. I say wait 3 days and test again. Good luck hon!

Dolly, ugh no caffeine sucks espically on a night shift! Do you at least dirnk tea? Your sx sound promising. FX for you!

AMF, nothing is really going on. A few twinges here and a few pulls there but nothing to write home about. I wasnt planning on testing until Thaksgiving but my open enrollement is over on 11/15 so I figure I will just test then...smh

I'm so sorry! I know how hard that is...my OH didn't even want to try for another at first (we both thought we were done having more but the baby bug got me again) and told me ahead of time that if there was a mc he did NOT want to try again...EVER! .I agreed at the time but after it actually happened I had a MAJOR change of heart...like within a day of the bleeding starting. I thought he was going to stick to his guns but after some heavy heavy discussion and tons of tears (on both sides) I guess he realized how important it was to me. He never officially said "let's try again" and we haven't really discussed it again but it's pretty obvious we aren't preventing it so I guess this is him "trying again".

I really hope your OH comes around. Some men are totally immune to a loss and others take it really hard. I know it's hard to wait but also you can be grateful that you have a man who has emotions lol. He might just need some more time. So sorry again though!

Carebear Sorry about your OH not wanting to ttc. Praying that he'll have a change of heart!

Pray Even if you got a BFN it is still early so just wait awhile. Praying you have BFP when you test again!

Hi to everyone else!

Ok...just because I need to share some (possibly dark) humor today ( hope this doesn't offend anyone)....I was on Google looking at the term "rainbow baby" and some one said they thought it meant the parents were hoping their babies would be gay .....hahahahaha....sorry....just laughed my butt off! I am by no means trying to get into a discussion here about anything ethical...just laughing at the misunderstanding...ehhhemm...sorry...first time I've laughed today : )

Thanks everyone. Its nice that u all understand the frustration and u r absolutely right that I should be happy he has feelings/emotions too. I'm gonna give him some space but I know what I want for Christmas!!

Ivy-that cracked me up. :wacko:

Care-Sorry your OH isn't up to the challenge yet. My DH told me not to tell him we were trying again because he would worry too much. I think it's sweet that he is so concerned about it. I am sure after a little time he will come around.

Pray- I am praying for a BFP for you, but Krystina is right you should prob wait at least 48 hours to test. ( I say this as there is no way I could hold out) :haha:

OK, I had a list of names in my head I was going to respond to and I know I'm forgetting some.

AFM (I don't know what AFM or FX mean)-
Not sure what the 3 tiny dots of spotting I saw yesterday were about, or the AF type of cramps I was feeling. It's way too early for my AF, and I usually only cramp during the first day after AF has actually started. I kept going to the bathroom in fear that the witch had showed up early (not due til 13/14th) but nothing. I've read from a lot of people that IB cramps felt different to them than AF cramps. Mine didn't, and I'm pretty sure my brain was doing it's best to try to make them feel different so I'd think it was IB, but nope, they felt EXACTLY like AF. Weird

No other symptoms, so going nuts waiting to test. I even sniffed an old textbook I have that drove me NUTS last time I was prego because it was so musty smelling that it was bothering me thru my shut cabinet at the office. Didn't smell a thing. LOL. Trying to hold out until Friday, but we will see how that goes. :)

Krystina- I know but it's so hard to wait! Lol! I think I am going to get some $ store tests, I've had better luck with those!

Ivy- that's funny!

Mackjess- AFM=as for me, FX=fingers crossed

Macjess...ur symptoms really sound promising to me : )

Macjess...ur symptoms really sound promising to me : )

Thank you. That was just yesterday though, feel totally normal today. Not sure I BD'd close enough to my days so not getting the hopes up too much. :blush:

And thank you pray2be!! I kind of had a guess on what they meant, just not the actual words for the acronyms. hehe

Aw carebear he will change his mind just give him time- its different for guys they take a bit longer to get to the grieving stage than us, which means he's prob still in that stage. He will get past it it just takes time. i had the exact same problem with my hubby at the beginning of this cycle- he never said anything to me about it but i could tell he was holding back initially when we bd'd. we ended up having a huge conversation in which he admitted that he was terrified of trying again- he was scared of something happening to me or to our baby should we concieve, plus he also admitted he did'nt realise how big a deal it was for me to get trying again ASAP. And bear in mind we have already waited 3 months (due to the metho) so he had time to get used to the idea but still wasnt quite ready. So its normal. Give him time to chill/sweat it out, and then reapproach it.

Aw pray youre not out yet dont be put off by the bfn. Still early days yet. You know its funny cause ( and man i hate to say it as dont wanna jinx myself) but i have that feeling too..even though its early..and i feel like theres been signs around me that i am (or at least will be soon).. yes that prob makes me sound wacko but its true!!

Kystin i do love cups of tea too but they have loads of caffeine as well! :-( trying to limit myself to 2-3 cups per day. ITS PANTS!! but if it helps my wee eggy implant then its a small price to pay.

Ivy that cracked my up too.. although i must admit i too had to google it to find out the true meaning!! lol.

Mackjess dont worry if you dont have symptoms you had the last time.. every preg is different and often people dont have the same symptoms the second time round.

afm.. no change ladies!! my hip is killing me though which the last preg was once of my first signs... but at 4dpo im thinking too early??

:dust: xxx

aww carebear it sucks but he probably just needs a bit of time x :hugs:
ivy lane xx that made me giggle xx
pray please don't give up hope af has not shown yet xx
mackjess i have everything crossed for you xx
dolly it all sounds fab just keep thinking positive an you will be fine xx
afm my tests didn't turn up so i am actually going potty no symptoms part from a few spots around my ears an neck? that actually could mean af is on its way i always get a bit spotty xx oh well can't do anymore than i am now just gotta wait an see x

It's taken me about an hour to catch up through these threads, so much has happened. And what a lucky thread. A couple of BFP's already, woop woop!!! I hope and pray they stick, & those lines get darker.

To those that are out this months, I'm sorry, sending you hugs x

And to others in the tww eeeeekkk! Fingers crossed.

I am 8 dpo today but zero symptoms. Last month when I had bfp I had super sore boobs. Nothing this time other then I have a sore throat which I doubt is pregnancy related. Should I be getting the same symptoms again, or am I out already as no symptoms? I test on Saturday as that's day af would be due as I only have a 12 day lp.

Was at my brother in laws wedding 2 weekends ago and I just know they're going to fall pregnant straight away and although I'll be happy for them, if I'm not pregnant at same time I think I'll burst into tears. So silly I am worrying about something that hasn't happened yet but I just feel with no symptoms I'm out already. And feel ill so just feeling bit down.

So when's everyone in tww testing?

Wombke Don't count yourself out yet missus it ain't over till af arrives!! And don't worry about the symptom thing either some people don't get the same symptoms the second time round! Xxx

Wombke Don't count yourself out yet missus it ain't over till af arrives!! And don't worry about the symptom thing either some people don't get the same symptoms the second time round! Xxx

Hope you're right. Just feel like af is on way but still bit early for that, but as its first cycle since mc it could all be mixed up. I did ovulate though which I was overjoyed about.

Dolly, I was watching your trek to a smiley face, so pleased you got one :happydance:

:blush:Well I hope eating an entire sleeve (-4 cookies that I shared) of Girl Scout Thin Mints counts as a symptom! Holy cow. I've barely had any sweets the last 2 months and have been eating very clean. Not sure what happened there!!

so sorry that your hubby isn't on board and is having such a tough time..I will be praying for you both and i hope you can change his mind!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->