BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

oh my goodness. your cold. Lol! I edited it so people won't think I'm a child stealer. heh, silly smart phones.

Pray Oh boy! :winkwink:

Mackjess Sorry you feel like you're out for this month. Maybe next month right?!

Yes! And this month was a learning experience for sure. My phone app and ticker had the wrong ov date for me, probably since I just started trying to figure that out. After I adjusted my af start date for oct on my app (I was really only spotting the first day) it gave me a closer ov date to my opk' so at least I should bd on the right days next month!

mackjess :haha::haha: it did make me giggle lol
womble sorry i missed your post for a start i was doing it all on my phone last night as i was working xx i had the same worries bout one of my best friends they got married a month ago an i knew that they were trying an she was hoping to fall on their wedding night (they didn't an she was gutted) but when i found out as her oh told my oh that they were trying before she told me (they are best friends too) my first reaction was if they fall before us i will be really pissed off thing is i wouldn't be i would be over the moon (they are trying for their first) but my knee jerk gut reaction was that i would be pissed off i support her in all the ttc crap we go through an she loves it we grump bout our hubbys but i can't help that think i would be jealous if she fell before me x but satistics say she will fall before me she has 2 tubes for a start!! you wanna chat then please feel free to message me it does almost put more pressure on you when you feel that way like you just wanna be preg an specially when someone close is trying too its different when its people on groups like this cause its easier to be happy for someone you only "sort of know" (even though we share really intimate stuff) it just is xx
jabish it sucks when men try an give you what they think is a reasonable excuse!!! cause the whole world is struggling with the recession an if i am really honest we have done really well since the recession my hubby was self employed an he is now employed who knows how things will go just gotta live for now or we can find ourselves for ever making excuses why not to do thing not just having a baby xx
mtln my mil is not that over the moon when we have told her i am pregnant before but we don't really discuss with her ttc at the end of the day its down to you an your oh xx

how's everyone doing today??

:hugs::hugs:

afm my tests have finally showed up!!!:happydance::happydance: you know i am gonna do one later even if its not fmu don't you an everyone knows there is no way i am gonna get a bfp at 10dpo in the afternoon an i will be pissed off with my self for doing it an then i will reach for the horrid chocolate an then i will have to spend an hour on the kinect to burn it all off :dohh: i am such a numpty!!

My temp dropped way down this morning, I'm not sure what's going. AF isn't due until Saturday. I'm 13DPO, so it too late for an implant dip...right?

Pray I'm not sure when a drop in temp for implantation would be, but I do know that when I was prego I was having some spotting at 2 weeks after my AF was due and they told me that was implantation bleeding. So maybe your temp drop could be from implantation. Not sure. Hope this is helpful or someone can give you a better answer.

Gnomette Yay for tests showing up!!!

Mackjess Hopefully everything works out right next month.

AFM My AF is supposed to show tomorrow. I think it's gonna come, but probably late. We'll see. I do have a somewhat heightened sense of smell right now though?!

I'm afraid I'm out...in August I had a temp dip on 13DPO, my temp rose a little the next 2 days then the :witch: arrived on 16DPO...

Pray – Sorry girl, I haven’t tried temping and I hope I don’t have to start. I will endeavor into that if I don’t get a BFP by the new year, so I am no help hun. Does it drop if you move around too much or wake at a different time?

Gnomette – I’m glad you got a chuckle. I did too. Have fun whizzing on all your tests! No wonder guys like peeing on stuff so much. Who knew it was so much fun??

Krystina – Possible PMS or not, I avoided the sweets aisle at the store today, even completing an abrupt u-turn because that is where I was headed! And the Thin Mints are at work. I left them out so others could eat them. Hopefully they are gone when I get back!

Jabish – You just hang in there and do what you want to do! It’s your body, if you fall pregnant it will sort itself out. How could such a blessing be a bad thing? I don’t think men understand the ticking clocks we can get.

Meggie - Thank you, Still have fingers crossed for you. And if not we can still get xmas BFPs.

Dolly – Any new symptoms?

Good luck and baby dust to all the ladies on this very lucky thread!! Waiting for more BFPs.

AFM - Home sick with a terrible COLD and sore throat. LOL. Today I was supposed to have my first one-on-one meeting with our new manager, so I was going to go in anyway, then called in sick at the last minute because I knew there was no way I'd make it til our meeting at 3pm today! So, the DH had already gone to work and I was at home sick with no OJ, coffee creamer, or sprite!! I had to run to the store and get all that stuff, and also took my CVS bucks to go get cough drops and a bunch of tests. LOL.

So, now I have unboxed and unwrapped my EPTs, ClearBlues, and FRERs and they are ready to go in a cosmetic bag in the bathroom on top of the toilet along with my internet cheapies. DH never looks in the bag because it is also there when AF is in town. Hehe. I threw all the boxes/wrappers away in a plastic bag in the garage trash so DH won't see them all and think I'm nutso! Again, not thinking this is my month, but if it isn't I'll be doing OPKs soon and trying again. :)

mackjess tbh what went through head when i first read it was you licking the computer to get my cold the other side of the world lol i have the urge to sit an point at the computer screen giggling screen licker :laugh2:
pray don't give up yet it could just be your body being mean xx an we are going to keep the thread going anyway so we can be crazy next month those of us left behind xx
meggie its not here yet hunny so your not out yet xx :hugs:
afm i have hidden my tests in with my opks hubby will have no idea an i did do one an guess what?? bfn (as she creeps off to the biscuit box!!)
:dust::dust::dust: to all loves an hugs xx

Gnomette Thanks! Sorry about bfn but you're not out yet either!

Mackjess Praying you get over your cold soon! Lol about the tests! That's so funny!

Heh, gnomette I promise there was no computer licking. TWW has not driven me that crazy...yet! Funny visual though. :haha:

Thanks Meggie. I hate colds! Not feeling too terrible. Still have a sore throat and feel worn out, but much better than last night and when I woke up!

Exciting update, I finally got my sick behind off of the sofa and away from the laptop to go take a shower. Nothing makes you feel better like not being scuzzy anymore. :happydance:

And weird thing, I had loads of hair shedding. Like a handful of it after when I was rinsing my conditioner out. I have hypothyroidism, and with my last BFP it was actually my thyroid symptoms returning that made me realize I was probably prego, so I tested asap and got my thyroid meds increased. Sadly the day after I got the new script I started my m/c. :nope:

I had my thyroid checked a 2 weeks ago after returning to my normal dose and it was good. I am tired of this TWW already!! Every time I think it's not my month for a BFP, and accept it with a good attitude, something happens that makes me wonder if it's another symptom. URGGG. I think I'll be relieved one way or another if AF shows up. This morning was a total debbie downer for me because I got an email from the women's clinic I go to. It was just telling me that my results were normal from my yearly pap last week, but I just burst into tears because the last time that email address popped up in my email inbox was after I made my first pregnancy appt and they were sending me new patient paperwork. The loss hit me again out of no where! :nope: Emotional roller coaster here today!

And hugs for you Pray! I hope the temp drop doesn't mean AF is on the way.

Awww Mackjess! So sorry about your email bringing back bad memories! I'm really wanting this BFP for you! I'm praying for you like crazy!!!!

Awww Mackjess! So sorry about your email bringing back bad memories! I'm really wanting this BFP for you! I'm praying for you like crazy!!!!

Thanks hun. I was so glad I was home and not at work when I saw the email. I tell ya, I don't know what I'd do without this site. GL to all of you supportive, wonderful ladies! :hugs:

Heh, gnomette I promise there was no computer licking. TWW has not driven me that crazy...yet! Funny visual though. :haha:

Thanks Meggie. I hate colds! Not feeling too terrible. Still have a sore throat and feel worn out, but much better than last night and when I woke up!

Exciting update, I finally got my sick behind off of the sofa and away from the laptop to go take a shower. Nothing makes you feel better like not being scuzzy anymore. :happydance:

And weird thing, I had loads of hair shedding. Like a handful of it after when I was rinsing my conditioner out. I have hypothyroidism, and with my last BFP it was actually my thyroid symptoms returning that made me realize I was probably prego, so I tested asap and got my thyroid meds increased. Sadly the day after I got the new script I started my m/c. :nope:

I had my thyroid checked a 2 weeks ago after returning to my normal dose and it was good. I am tired of this TWW already!! Every time I think it's not my month for a BFP, and accept it with a good attitude, something happens that makes me wonder if it's another symptom. URGGG. I think I'll be relieved one way or another if AF shows up. This morning was a total debbie downer for me because I got an email from the women's clinic I go to. It was just telling me that my results were normal from my yearly pap last week, but I just burst into tears because the last time that email address popped up in my email inbox was after I made my first pregnancy appt and they were sending me new patient paperwork. The loss hit me again out of no where! :nope: Emotional roller coaster here today!

And hugs for you Pray! I hope the temp drop doesn't mean AF is on the way.
Macjess sorry the loss hitting you again. Had that happen to me over the weekend. Was with some people who knew and some who didn't so was trying to hide it...but you never know what's going to trigger the memories and emotions....how long has it been for you? I'm sure I read it before but I have a hard time keeping everyone straight.
To everyone who hides their hpt's and opk's ....lol...meeeee tooooo! I don't know why I do it...just too embarassed I guess lol.

My m/c was about a month and a half ago, 9/15. Sorry about your loss as well, and having to act OK when you weren't this weekend. It's tough.

Macjess...Wow..that was less than a week before me. Sorry. How far along were you if you don't mind me asking

I think 5-6 weeks. Didn't get to my first appt for bloodwork.

Thanks ladies!

Mackjess - I hope you feel better soon! I get emotional over random things that bring back memories too! Temping at different times can affect temps, but I have my alarm set for 7am, so I always temp around the same time.

Gnomette - I hope so!

Anyways, I don't think I'll be testing anymore till AF is late. So we'll see.

I think 5-6 weeks. Didn't get to my first appt for bloodwork.

I'm Sorry...I think it's hard no matter how far along. I was early too..didn't make it to 5 weeks. I only knew I was pregnant for a few days before the spotting started then full on AF. It's hard when it's so early and people just kind of brush it off like it's nothing. I love the Drs I saw then and after (had my yearly 2 weeks later) but they were both like."it's natures way of getting rid of something that wasn't working right"...which I'm sorry but it pissed me off. I'm pretty sure they don't say that when you lose a baby that you can see and looks like a baby. Sorry...didn't realize I was so angry about that lol..well anyway...sorry again to you and to everyone on here for their losses. I hope we all get our sticky bfp's soon : )

I think I knew less than 48 hrs that I was pregnant. I was 4 days late for AF when it finally dawned on me because I had just quit taking the pill after 15 years of being on it and didn't expect to have a normal cycle or OV so soon.

I understand the anger. I did NOT like my OB at all, my first appt was after the m/c. She told me then it was probably a chemical pregnancy since I barely got a positive 4 days after the missed period, and actually said, more than once "well you were never really pregnant". I had a BFP on a HPT and a confirmation urine test at a doctor. I understand what a chemical pregnancy means, but excuse me, I WAS FRIGGING PG!!. Thank god her nurses were angels because I might have slapped her face off if nobody had been showing any compassion that day! Still haven't made up my mind if I'll stay with her if I end up prego again. Maybe she is a really good doctor with no bedside manner.

All I know is we will all feel better after we get our sticky BFPs and have an angel we get to hold.

Pray-still wishing and crossing everything for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->