BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

My DH told me 2 days ago that he wouldn't mind waiting to try again...that he is worried about his job and the economy....ticked me off...he thought i was on the same page but i saiduuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what did u thnk i was peeing on all those sticks for everyday...surely not my health so...sometimes our hubbys just don't get how much we want this...I hope and pray for all our BFP's this month ladies!!!!!!

My DH told me 2 days ago that he wouldn't mind waiting to try again...that he is worried about his job and the economy....ticked me off...he thought i was on the same page but i saiduuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what did u thnk i was peeing on all those sticks for everyday...surely not my health so...sometimes our hubbys just don't get how much we want this...I hope and pray for all our BFP's this month ladies!!!!!!

Do you know when you have enough money for kids? :shrug:

Never!! You do your best to figure it out as you go along and things work out. :thumbup:

No prob Mackjess, it took me a while to figure them out too!

Dolly- I know I'm not out yet! But I have had that feeling for a while too!

Oh, I was just at a meeting at my church, and one of the ladies across the table from me had a cough drop, and I could smell it so strongly it started churning my stomach! I've never had a problem with the smell of cough drops!

Pray Sounds like a prego symptom to me!!!!

Mackjess Sounds like you are having prego symptoms too!

Womble I'm having the same problem. My AF is supposed to come thursday. I'm having no prego symptoms and possibly af symptoms. I'll be praying we both get BFP's though!

Hi to everyone else! Praying for BFP's all around!

the only thing I have goen on is sore bb's and some cramps...3 dpo here and goen nuts...AF due on Saturday

Well I guess I'm out indefinitely... Again... Seems OH has changed his mind about TTC after my latest loss. He was totally immune to my seductions while I o'd. I talked to him about it Sunday and he's just so angry and upset. I just don't know how to convince him and I'm so frustrated cuz I want a rainbow so badly. :(

carebear, my heart breaks for you.......:hugs: To go thru this being a woman alone is a VERY HARD process and men do not understand.. Maybe OH is grieving this way because it is so early and I;m sure watching you hurt makes him hurt....Give him sometime to come to terms in his way....Agree to let it happens when it happens if you can get him to. You will get your rainbow baby stay positive!!!! :) xoxoxox

Womble you never know what's gonna happen try an keep your hopes up xx
Pray your symptoms are all sounding good got everything crossed for you xx
Jabish men really don't get anything when we want a baby just need to tell them exactly how you feel an eventually they will understand it just takes a bit of Time for them to process it xx
Afm I have the start of a stinking cold an I am almost certain af is on her way I have a awful back ache an I am turning into a grumpy cow an all I wanna do is eat chocolate oh well there is always next month xx
Good luck an loves to all xx

Thanks Meggie. Fingers crossed for you, too.

And again, the stuffing my face with thin mints is confusing. They've been at my desk since Friday and I haven't touched them or been that tempted to. Today I couldn't stop eating them. What I don't get is that it's totally an AF symptom for me, and that's still 8 days away. I usually get these AF symptoms just 2 days before, and during the first day of AF, so it's still early.

so while I hope you are right, none of my 'symptoms' seem preggers related at all.

Thanks Meggie. Fingers crossed for you, too.

And again, the stuffing my face with thin mints is confusing. They've been at my desk since Friday and I haven't touched them or been that tempted to. Today I couldn't stop eating them. What I don't get is that it's totally an AF symptom for me, and that's still 8 days away. I usually get these AF symptoms just 2 days before, and during the first day of AF, so it's still early.

so while I hope you are right, none of my 'symptoms' seem preggers related at all.

I thought I was the only who who stuffed my face when AF is coming. Damn you ladies make me feel like Im normal.

Krystina no I eat anything as long as its sweet my favorite thing to eat is biscuits when af is due x

Krystina no I eat anything as long as its sweet my favorite thing to eat is biscuits when af is due x

Do you know when you have enough money for kids? :shrug:

Never!! You do your best to figure it out as you go along and things work out. :thumbup:

I feel the same....My mother in law was against us having a 3rd how wud we afford it, do u guys really think this is smart???? I wanted to scream YOUR NOT IN MY BEDROOM......:) but kept my cool and just stopped telling her about my wants for a 3rd baby. I believe God gives you what you can handle and somehow someway you make it work....Men who needs em oh wait we do for there donations...lol :) Hope that brought a smile to your faces....xoxoxoxo

I crave chocolate and pretty much anything sweet too when AF is due!!

OMG! I had the same smell aversion tonight, only it was for bread and butter pickles. I've never really liked them, but the smell has never gotten to me and tonight it almost made me sick! We went to a buffet type restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes, and my son had a bread and butter pickle in his hand when we left. I could smell it even after he ate it, and he was in the back seat!

OMG! I had the same smell aversion tonight, only it was for bread and butter pickles. I've never really liked them, but the smell has never gotten to me and tonight it almost made me sick! We went to a buffet type restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes, and my son had a bread and butter pickle in his hand when we left. I could smell it even after he ate it, and he was in the back seat!

Yay for not liking smells!! I feel more and more out of it this month, which is ok since I didn't ov when I thought I would. I really bd' too late and too early to have a chance this month. pray this is your month and I'll take next month for Kansas!

gnomette- I think I'm getting your cold. =(

so on that note, good night. fx!

Pray Oh boy! :winkwink:

Mackjess Sorry you feel like you're out for this month. Maybe next month right?!

Yay for not liking smells!! I feel more and more out of it this month, which is ok since I didn't ov when I thought I would. I really bd' too late and too early to have a chance this month. pray this is your month and I'll take next month for Kansas!

gnomette- I think I'm getting your child. =(

so on that note, good night. fx!

My child or my cold? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back