BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey ladies! again its taken my ages to catch up!
Hahahaha all this screen licking chat is cracking me up!you ladies are crazy.. An I love it! Lol.
On another note though sad to hear some of you have had to deal with insensitive comments.. I think people think they're helping when they say stuff like that, I've had some really dumb things said to me too, but I know they probably just think they'll make you feel better by trying to pretend its less of a deal than it is. What it comes down to is that unless someone has been through a loss they can nevere truely understand. I also get annoyed when people address my quest to become a mummy- they say things like "just relax" and "stop obsessing over it".. But they don't understand.. And I know they trying to help so I just let it go right over my head.
Aw pray it could be implantation it's not over yet so don't count yourself out.. That's one of the reasons I stopped temping cause I was always reading too much into my temps and stressing over it.
Mackjess I'm hoping those are prego signs!! Sounds good anyway!

Afm bbs still agony, cramping a bit, and back sore.. Plus I feel a bit nauseated and my gums bled this morning which the last time they did that I was preg! They never bleed normally otherwise. And a biggie for me is I woke up during the night needing to pee! But.. It could all be coincidental... I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up!

Xxx

Meggie I've got my fingers crossed that the witch doesn't show tomorrow!!

Just reading about yous hiding your tests.. I do that too!! Dunno why it's not like DH doesn't know ill be using tests at some point! Xxx

dolly your symptoms sound even better. I can't wait to check this thread in the am and see if we have more bfp's.

I'm a little terrified of a let down myself now. I had accepted that I am prob not prego this time around, but tonight I noticed a few blue veins on my bbs, and my nips are extremely sensitive to cold. Usually I'll get headlights on if I get a chill, but don't really 'feel' that they got cold. tonight when cold air hit them, it was like I felt the chill go straight thru, hit the back of my ribcage then shoot down my spine. It wasn't painful, just a jolt of cold. But, I am sick and pretty sure I had a fever last night and this morning so maybe it's some weird effect from that.

This two week wait is killing me. hopeful that something happens when I test tomorrow, but at this point af would even be a relief! Even with the weird possible sypms I still don't feel prego at all.

I think 5-6 weeks. Didn't get to my first appt for bloodwork.

I'm Sorry...I think it's hard no matter how far along. I was early too..didn't make it to 5 weeks. I only knew I was pregnant for a few days before the spotting started then full on AF. It's hard when it's so early and people just kind of brush it off like it's nothing. I love the Drs I saw then and after (had my yearly 2 weeks later) but they were both like."it's natures way of getting rid of something that wasn't working right"...which I'm sorry but it pissed me off. I'm pretty sure they don't say that when you lose a baby that you can see and looks like a baby. Sorry...didn't realize I was so angry about that lol..well anyway...sorry again to you and to everyone on here for their losses. I hope we all get our sticky bfp's soon : )

I think I knew less than 48 hrs that I was pregnant. I was 4 days late for AF when it finally dawned on me because I had just quit taking the pill after 15 years of being on it and didn't expect to have a normal cycle or OV so soon.

I understand the anger. I did NOT like my OB at all, my first appt was after the m/c. She told me then it was probably a chemical pregnancy since I barely got a positive 4 days after the missed period, and actually said, more than once "well you were never really pregnant". I had a BFP on a HPT and a confirmation urine test at a doctor. I understand what a chemical pregnancy means, but excuse me, I WAS FRIGGING PG!!. Thank god her nurses were angels because I might have slapped her face off if nobody had been showing any compassion that day! Still haven't made up my mind if I'll stay with her if I end up prego again. Maybe she is a really good doctor with no bedside manner.

All I know is we will all feel better after we get our sticky BFPs and have an angel we get to hold.

Pray-still wishing and crossing everything for you.

Ivylane and Mackjess My OB was really good about my baby being a real baby and everything. But I did have some other people and doctor say some stuff like there was probably something wrong with the baby, and they all knew I was 14 weeks and I could definitely tell it was a human baby. And there was nothing wrong with my baby either. Just 6 days before the mc I had an ultrasound and everything was fine except the placenta was detaching a little. That ended up being why I miscarried because placenta came completely detached. Some people can be very insensitive. The one lady even had mc's herself!

Meggie I've got my fingers crossed that the witch doesn't show tomorrow!!

Just reading about yous hiding your tests.. I do that too!! Dunno why it's not like DH doesn't know ill be using tests at some point! Xxx

dolly your symptoms sound even better. I can't wait to check this thread in the am and see if we have more bfp's.

I'm a little terrified of a let down myself now. I had accepted that I am prob not prego this time around, but tonight I noticed a few blue veins on my bbs, and my nips are extremely sensitive to cold. Usually I'll get headlights on if I get a chill, but don't really 'feel' that they got cold. tonight when cold air hit them, it was like I felt the chill go straight thru, hit the back of my ribcage then shoot down my spine. It wasn't painful, just a jolt of cold. But, I am sick and pretty sure I had a fever last night and this morning so maybe it's some weird effect from that.

This two week wait is killing me. hopeful that something happens when I test tomorrow, but at this point af would even be a relief! Even with the weird possible sypms I still don't feel prego at all.

Praying that these are prego symptoms and you both get your BFP's!!!!!!!

AFM Well my face is all broke out and i'm pretty sure AF is coming soon! I really really don't want her to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH

Hey ladies! I'm in the 2ww too... 6dpo today and symptom spotting like mad. I can smell EVERYTHING and it's all REVOLTING (which was never really a problem last time around!) Other than that, though, completely normal... Planning to test on Monday.

Hi all got everything crossed for everyone that af does not turn up
I did a test this morning fmu an everything an it was a bfn so I am almost I am certain af is coming this weekend I have someone coming to view my flat today an I am so worried I am not gonna get it all done I am eating my toast as I write lol good luck everyone x

Hoping for November too, second loss on 28/09/2012, finally have AF, hoping for bfn after AF as had positives for 5.5 weeks after mc. Looking to test around 30th Nov. Good luck to everyone!! Xxx

Hey ladies! I'm in the 2ww too... 6dpo today and symptom spotting like mad. I can smell EVERYTHING and it's all REVOLTING (which was never really a problem last time around!) Other than that, though, completely normal... Planning to test on Monday.

what day are you testing...I'm 5Dpo and nervous

what day are you testing...I'm 5Dpo and nervous

Testing on Monday, which will be 10dpo, cd 29: I had a pretty short LP before the mc so if that hasn't changed I would be expecting AF on Monday/Tuesday. Assuming I'm right about when I o'd...

Super nervous too. FX for you!

jabish, oasis, averitabl, gnonette - morning and good luck on your testing!!

here's to a new day for everyone! maybe we will get some bfp's and the witch doesn't show for anyone. if she does, that just means more bd'ing next cycle. :) ;)

I don't know if anyone else here is recently off the pill, but I am and super glad to find out maybe I enjoyed bd'ing less because it messes with your hormones. Now that I've been off of it a few months I'm like WooHoo! It's on! Get some! lol

afm - negative this morning with fmu, but it's still early. I'm going to give up on the symptom spotting. It's driving me nuts, and I feel af coming. I'm also home sick again, super raw throat and achey body. I don't feel bad enough to sleep anymore so I'm probably find be bored outta my mind today. daytime tv sucks!

baby dust to everyone

Dolly, mackjess, & averitable - all your symptoms sound promising!

Meggie & gnomette - I pray that AF doesn't show for you girls!

AFM - Bad news girls...the :witch: came over night, even though my temp came back up this morning!. :cry: I only had a 14 day LP, when it is normally 16 days. I guess I'll be praying for a Christmas miracle!

And mackjess I feel the someway about symptom spotting! This cycle I'm going to try not to...who knows if that will last!

hi oasis an averitable sorry for you losses an welcome to this lovely thread all the ladies here are completely crazy but loveable there is no such thing as tmi on this thread

mackjess hope you start to feel better soon xx yeh when i came off the pill years ago now but once it was out of my system i was like a dog heat :haha:

meggie how are you today xx fingers crossed af hasn't shown up xx

dolly your symptoms all sound really positive good luck hun when you testing xx

awww pray i am sorry af showed xxx :hugs::hugs:

hi oasis an averitable sorry for you losses an welcome to this lovely thread all the ladies here are completely crazy but loveable there is no such thing as tmi on this thread

mackjess hope you start to feel better soon xx yeh when i came off the pill years ago now but once it was out of my system i was like a dog heat :haha:

meggie how are you today xx fingers crossed af hasn't shown up xx

dolly your symptoms all sound really positive good luck hun when you testing xx

awww pray i am sorry af showed xxx :hugs::hugs:
Thank you so much for that, here's hoping for all our bfp's!! Xxxxxx

Hi averitable and oasis! Sorry about your losses!

Gnomette and Mackjess Sorry about your BFN's but your not out til she comes! Still praying for you!

Pray So sorry about AF coming! Praying for next month!

AFM No AF yet but if I didn't O when i thought I did she could show up anytime within the next week! Which will be crazy and i'm already going crazy and wanting to test! Must wait til week late though!! Pray for me to hold out!

jabish, oasis, averitabl, gnonette - morning and good luck on your testing!!

here's to a new day for everyone! maybe we will get some bfp's and the witch doesn't show for anyone. if she does, that just means more bd'ing next cycle. :) ;)

I don't know if anyone else here is recently off the pill, but I am and super glad to find out maybe I enjoyed bd'ing less because it messes with your hormones. Now that I've been off of it a few months I'm like WooHoo! It's on! Get some! lol

afm - negative this morning with fmu, but it's still early. I'm going to give up on the symptom spotting. It's driving me nuts, and I feel af coming. I'm also home sick again, super raw throat and achey body. I don't feel bad enough to sleep anymore so I'm probably find be bored outta my mind today. daytime tv sucks!

baby dust to everyone
Morning, hope you feel beta soon, am with you on the symptom spotting my body played crazy tricks with me after mc with new pregnancy symptoms arising 3 weeks after but then AF came so am not relying so much on them anymore. Having said that my 3 healthy pregnancies I was as sick as a dog but not so with my mc's so I will be looking to be dreadfully sick!! Babydust to us all. Good luck ladies xxxx

I think people think they're helping when they say stuff like that, I've had some really dumb things said to me too, but I know they probably just think they'll make you feel better by trying to pretend its less of a deal than it is. What it comes down to is that unless someone has been through a loss they can nevere truely understand. I also get annoyed when people address my quest to become a mummy- they say things like "just relax" and "stop obsessing over it".. But they don't understand.. And I know they trying to help so I just let it go right over my head.

dolly - it amuses me that we will say the same exact thing to each other in these threads, immediately followed up with 'yeah right' because relaxing can seem impossible! lol

And get in here already...waiting to hear from you. :)

pray - sorry to hear about af. we'll get it right this cycle and get our most wanted xmas presents!

Hey ladies!! Welcome to the newbies! Lovely to have more people join us.. Be warned though.. We're crazy! Lol.

Pray I'm so sorry to here the witch caught you. I had my fingers crossed for you that she would stay away :-( new cycle new hope though.
Sad to hear there's no new :bfp: 's but I'm sure they'll come!! Lets keep postive! :dust:

Afm still obsessing.. Bloody tww website has me hooked. Been trying to distract myself but its nigh on impossible unless I'm working. Symptom spotting wise - cramps, sore boobs, exhausted (have had to nap in afternoon past few days), extreme road rage but that can be normal for me pre af, and weird shooting pains.. Down there if u know what I mean. Peed on a stick today at 6dpo and it was :bfn: no surprise there really.. I'm soooooo impatient!!! Bought pregnacare capsules today as opposed to my prenatal ones - hubby never said anything when I put them in the trolley - he is convinced I'm pregnant already, but I think part of that is cause he still believes what he was taught in sex ed, that the minute u have unprotected sex you'll fall preg!! Hahaha so nieve! I love his sense of optimism.. Wish I still believed that! Xxx

First test is my internet cheapie that is 20 miu, I see a hint of color, I have the tweezers next to it and the one on the left is pointed to where I see the line. I don't really think it's an evap line because usually those are easier to see when they are clear and have sharp edges. It looks the most promising in person.

2nd is the FRER, which is 25miu. It's hard to see if there's anything faint on it because the cover on it reflects light. I see a hint of something but not really color to it. Does anyone know if FRER gets evap lines? When I saw it, I thought the line I imagined was too far away, because in the little example thing on the left makes it look like the lines are close together. I looked up images for positive FRER on the web, and the positive lines do show up far away from the test line, right where I imagined I saw something. :shrug:

3rd is EPT, it should be 25miu as well. I don't really like the how this test is so I don't think I'll buy anymore of this brand. If it's positive there will be an up and down line so it looks like a plus sign. In person, its blurry so I have no idea if it is the start of the plus line at all.

4th is my puppy. Actually she is almost 4, but still acts like a pup. She is stretching after a lot of hard work of shredding my dirty tissues from my cold. :cry: Presley thinks that if I'm home from work I should NOT be ignoring her.

Attachments

• 2012-11-08 09.57.18.jpg
    2012-11-08 09.57.18.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2012-11-08 09.55.35.jpg
    2012-11-08 09.55.35.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 2012-11-08 09.55.25.jpg
    2012-11-08 09.55.25.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online