BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey mackjess! Def see I line on the top one.. Can't see anything on the frer but you're right I think the shine is distracting. U could take it out the case?? And yes the pos line on a frer is quite far away from the control they are the tests I got my bfp on last time. And I've never ever had an evap with them!! Soooo it looks good!!! What dpo are u?? Have u more tests to try in the morning?? Aw your dog is cute. Mine is the same a real attention seeker! Xxx

I think I'm 9 DPO from when I got my OPK positives. I had a positive on it for about 48hrs, so I'm not exactly sure if you OV at the start of the positive or at the end of the surge.

Not too sure about these tests. They are from FMU, but I may have waited too long to check them out because I felt really crappy when I woke up.

image.jpg

My dog Sam (she's a girl we call her jonesy most of the time I went through a SATC addiction!) she's 3.. And mental.. Think she'll have puppy brain forever!

I alwys presume the last day of pos opk.. Having looked at about a hundred charts on fertility friend to come to this conclusion! But there are a few that ovulate the day of the first pos. 9dpo still early.. But I me it looks like the start of a :bfp: exciting!! Xxx

Yeh they're amazing eh? It's funny cause we got the dog to try and delay my need for a baby for a bit but it actually made me worse! Lol. I love her she's so affectionate even if she is a pest at times! Xxx

I alwys presume the last day of pos opk.. Having looked at about a hundred charts on fertility friend to come to this conclusion! But there are a few that ovulate the day of the first pos. 9dpo still early.. But I me it looks like the start of a :bfp: exciting!! Xxx

LOL, yea it's early. I'm just impatient. I'm not really thinking much of these tests. I looked at them right after I did them, but was really really out of it. I just looked at them again because for whatever reason poking at them when I'm not expecting a positive is kind of fun. They say not to count anything over 10 mins as a result, and by the time I got some OJ and hot tea and felt less like a zombie to really inspect them it was over 10 minutes. I really just wanted to look them over again so I'd notice if there were changes in tests coming up.

Mackjess, I see the line on the IC,but not on the others. I hope this is the start of your BFP! But it kind of looks like the line I got a few days ago that ended up to be a bfn. :cry:

Everyone's puppies are so cute! Here's my puppy! His name is Beau, he's 5.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
Mackjess, I see the line on the IC,but not on the others. I hope this is the start of your BFP! But it kind of looks like the line I got a few days ago that ended up to be a bfn. :cry:

Everyone's puppies are so cute! Here's my puppy! His name is Beau, he's 5.

Not really counting on a BFP, but I wouldn't be mad.

I love your pup's one ear up/one ear down look. Cute! :hugs:

Thanks! He's a husky/ beagle mix! So he has the one blue and one brown eye, and one ear always stands up and one is always down! Lol! :haha:

Mackjess I'm praying they really are BFP's!!

Dolly It's definitely too early and you could get BFP still! I love your hubby's optimism!

Everybody's dogs are sooo cute!!!! Unfortunately I'm allergic to dogs so no pics to share from me!

AFM I really really want to test right now! The only thing stopping me from going and buying without DH knowing is he has the car and the only stores that sell tests are on the other side of town! It's too cold and i'm too lazy to walk or bike over there. Guess I just have to wait a week!

I think I see a line on the EPT mackjess! Fingers crossed...

Loving all the pups. I'm also dogless (DH doesn't like them...) but my kitty is in my profile pic!

Well, in my cold/fever induced stupor this morning, I forgot that I also had clearblue easy tests. I noticed when I went to put them back away. So what did I do when I found it? I peed on it, nevermind that it's not FMU.

I def see a faint blue line up and down for the plus even though it's hard to see in the pic, and I looked at it after 3 minutes like you are supposed to.

I think I'm going to let myself be hopeful for the first time since the m/c. I've been so scared and depressed since then, that I think I will be OK even if it's not BFP. At least I'm allowing myself to believe it can happen for me instead of being so down on myself for waiting until I was 35 to try.

I will test again in the morning, and if I still have faint lines I will get a beta test and bloodwork done tomorrow at the walk in lab. I may not get results from blood until Monday or Tuesday so I don't want to delay and not get blood drawn til Monday. My doc wants me on progesterone as soon as possible if I get a positive.

Attachments

• 2012-11-08 12.17.57.jpg
    2012-11-08 12.17.57.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 30
Well, in my cold/fever induced stupor this morning, I forgot that I also had clearblue easy tests. I noticed when I went to put them back away. So what did I do when I found it? I peed on it, nevermind that it's not FMU.

I def see a faint blue line up and down for the plus even though it's hard to see in the pic, and I looked at it after 3 minutes like you are supposed to.

I think I'm going to let myself be hopeful for the first time since the m/c. I've been so scared and depressed since then, that I think I will be OK even if it's not BFP. At least I'm allowing myself to believe it can happen for me instead of being so down on myself for waiting until I was 35 to try.

I will test again in the morning, and if I still have faint lines I will get a beta test and bloodwork done tomorrow at the walk in lab. I may not get results from blood until Monday or Tuesday so I don't want to delay and not get blood drawn til Monday. My doc wants me on progesterone as soon as possible if I get a positive.

Can see a faint hint of a line, good luck! Xxxx

Ooh exciting!! Let us know how u get on!! Xxx

First test is my internet cheapie that is 20 miu, I see a hint of color, I have the tweezers next to it and the one on the left is pointed to where I see the line. I don't really think it's an evap line because usually those are easier to see when they are clear and have sharp edges. It looks the most promising in person.

2nd is the FRER, which is 25miu. It's hard to see if there's anything faint on it because the cover on it reflects light. I see a hint of something but not really color to it. Does anyone know if FRER gets evap lines? When I saw it, I thought the line I imagined was too far away, because in the little example thing on the left makes it look like the lines are close together. I looked up images for positive FRER on the web, and the positive lines do show up far away from the test line, right where I imagined I saw something. :shrug:

3rd is EPT, it should be 25miu as well. I don't really like the how this test is so I don't think I'll buy anymore of this brand. If it's positive there will be an up and down line so it looks like a plus sign. In person, its blurry so I have no idea if it is the start of the plus line at all.

4th is my puppy. Actually she is almost 4, but still acts like a pup. She is stretching after a lot of hard work of shredding my dirty tissues from my cold. :cry: Presley thinks that if I'm home from work I should NOT be ignoring her.

oh my I think i see the line!!!!!......please keep posting your more uodated test pics..what dpo are you again..it's hard to keep up with everyone?

Today is 5 DPO for me and boobs have started to stop hurting and this makes me nervous cause they usually hurt soo bad untill a couple days after the witch shows up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->