BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hi ladies!
It took me forever to get caught up from when I was on last yesterday!
Welcome to the new ladies : )
Mackjess (hey I spelled ur name right this time...I think : ) ..I think the dog one is positive:winkwink:...jk.....I actually think I see a line on the IC one where it's in the pic with the other one...I'm on my phone and there is some pink pixilated stuff going on there right where the line should be...I can't see any other lines but again...on my phone. I do see something weird on the last blue one ..like the outline on either side of where the line should be...I hate blue die tests though...I always get a hint of something even when there is nothing.... hope this is the real thing for you though!

Afm...af still raging : ( ughhhhh...it took like three days to really get going and it's been all heavy yesterday and today..can't wait for it to be done so I can start obsessing again lol

Oh..and pray..sorry af got u too : ( : ( : (

Aw ivy I feel your pain, it's horrible when af arrives and having to wait till it finishes is like getting kicked when you're down. Hope it finishes up quickly. Xxx

Remember what I said earlier about DH and his "sex ed" outlook on concieving?? Well he really cracked me up tonight just had to share.. I asked him if he was wondering if we were pregnant, and he said "kind of", so I asked him what he meant by that, what was his gut feeling? To which he replied "I don't see why we wouldn't be, it's simple really". I love him an his optimism so much, and I love the fact he doesn't over analyse stuff. It really made me smile. Wish I could be more like that. Xxx

Ivy - I hope af gets done with you soon.

aw, dolly it sounds like you snagged a sweetie. I think that's why I hide tests from dh till I'm sure. He'd have his hopes way up! Now when I start to talk to him he gives me funny look like I'm about to tell him news until he realizes I'm just talking about normal stuff. Poor thing.

Mackjess- I see a line on that last one!! I'm praying its your :bfp:!! :dust:

Ivy- I hope the :witch: flys away soon so you can get on with this cycle!!

Dolly- I know what you mean! I'm sure my DH is wondering why I'm not pg yet! It's happened so easy and quickly for us almost every time. When I got pg the last time in February it was the first month we were NTNP.

I got some OPKs today because I think I'm going to try SMEP like everyone on here talks about. I've never used OPKs before, so I got the clearblue digital ones with the smiley faces so there's no guesswork!

Ivy I hope AF goes away soon for you!

Dolly I wish my DH was as optimistic!

Mackjess It's looking good for you!

AFM :witch: showed up! :cry:

Dolly, that's so cute! My DH has the same outlook... I also wish I was the same :haha:

Aww meggie I'm sorry to hear af showed :-( hope she leaves quickly.
Pray those are the ones I use and I'm glad I did cause think I'd have struggled with the ones I have to read by eye!! And I found its bet to test twice a day- I'd have missed my surge otherwise.
Mackjess and beautiful, it funny how men look at things muh more black and white than we do. For my DH nothing ever seems complicated (well that is apart from housework!) and he doesn't dwell on problems just aims to fix them ASAP. Sometimes it even annoys me a bit cause I like to talk about my problems and hash them out lol! But I appreciate it really cause I know if it wasn't for him I would be in danger of letting things get completely on top of me. Xxx

Ok ladies so tested today 7dpo.. Slight line but I must admit probably after the alloted time cause the door went when I was testing and I never got back to check for an hour!! Will try and attach pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 10
Ok ladies so tested today 7dpo.. Slight line but I must admit probably after the alloted time cause the door went when I was testing and I never got back to check for an hour!! Will try and attach pic...

does the line have any color to it?...it's a lil hard for me to see

does the line have any color to it?...it's a lil hard for me to see

dolly, I did the same thing yesterday and was worried the test didn't count bc I waited too long even though I did see faint lines on all tests. I was such a spazz about thinking I saw a line that I retested yesterday even though it wasn't fmu. don't do that. it didn't help me.

I zoomed way in on your line and it looks just like mine did after letting it sit.

TODAY when I tested my frer gave me a very good positive, so I think you are off to a very good start because yesterday it was my internet cheap that had the best line. :) can't post pics yet but I will soon. Not telling dh till I go get bloodwork and confirm it. He doesn't believe hpts till the lines match. Lol

congrats dolly. I know this is your bfp!

Tbh there ain't a whole lot of colour.. So I'm kinda thinking of prob an evap.. Except its a nice thick line, and I've never had one on any of the other tests I've taken of this type.. Trying to stay grounded though. Xxx

Mackjess woohoo!!!!! You Hae a postive?!!!! I wanna see!! Soooooo pleased for you will u keep us updated with your bloodwork? Xxx

Sorry I'm totally hogging the thread today but thought I'd just mention I feel exactly like I'm about to get af.. So crampy, back aches, plus (tmi be warned) the runs - which I always get when af coming think just because of the cramping. Only 7dpo though xxx

yup, but I can't get the pic to post from my phone.

I also had a lot of pms symptoms, that just showed up earlier than they normally would. I'm impatiently waiting for 9 am to get here. I don't think I can get excited or not be scared till I get the bloodwork. :/

Dolly - don't worry if you internet cheapies look the same for a few days. The ones I did yesterday and the ones I did this morning look identical.

It was really the FRER that showed the biggest change. The faint lines on the EPT and Clearblue are slightly less faint, so just a minor change there.

I know I'm nuts for all the different brands, but it was the only way I'd believe it. :haha:

Here's my pics.

Attachments

• 2012-11-09 05.44.47.jpg
    2012-11-09 05.44.47.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 2012-11-09 05.45.46.jpg
    2012-11-09 05.45.46.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012-11-09 05.32.08.jpg
    2012-11-09 05.32.08.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2012-11-09 05.31.52.jpg
    2012-11-09 05.31.52.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
Frer looks brilliant!! Big jump from yesterday's which is a brilliant sign! You've put a big grin on my face :) fingers crossed for your blood results! Xxx

MACKJESS!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I'm glad one of us Kansans got our :bfp: this month!!! And you thought you were out...:happydance:

Dolly- I hope that is the start of your :bfp:! It's so hard to tell on those IC's! I used to like them...now I'm not to sure!

Meggie- so sorry the :witch: came! I will be praying for our Christmas miracles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->